Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

Will You Abandon Your Girlfriend Of 5years If Her Cultist Brother Insists?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Abandon Your Girlfriend Of 5years If Her Cultist Brother Insists?? (1091 Views)

Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Abandon Your Girlfriend Of 5years If Her Cultist Brother Insists?? by Sermwell(m): 11:02am On May 14, 2015
My friend has been dating his girlfriend for 5years now and they are so much in love with each other. They even plan on settling down immediately after youth service nextyear.
But his girlfriend's brother who's a notorious cultist is angry with his parents for no longer paying his fees and he's venting his anger on everyone in the family including his sister that every guy should stay away from her.
My friend was beaten blue-black yesterday as a sign of warning from him.
What do you think my friend should do??
Re: Will You Abandon Your Girlfriend Of 5years If Her Cultist Brother Insists?? by Mprex(f): 11:05am On May 14, 2015
stay away shocked

for now undecided
Re: Will You Abandon Your Girlfriend Of 5years If Her Cultist Brother Insists?? by Nobody: 11:09am On May 14, 2015
Use your brain and stay away. . .

If he kills you, his sister will fvck someone else. Your life will be wasted, her life goes on. Besides, who wants to be associated with a family that breeds a man with such level of irresponsibility?
Re: Will You Abandon Your Girlfriend Of 5years If Her Cultist Brother Insists?? by sinaj(f): 11:12am On May 14, 2015
hehehe anoda nollywood script grin

if u love her u can bear d pain dat comes with love.

I knw u wnt mind dying for her wink
Re: Will You Abandon Your Girlfriend Of 5years If Her Cultist Brother Insists?? by SuperSuave(m): 11:13am On May 14, 2015
Stay away from cultists abeg. Its for your own good o! One of my aunts died this week, she was married to a cult gang leader(capo abi wetin dem dey call dem), she don enter the guy finish before she know say he be cultist. She couldn't go back again for the fear of being killed, the wedding was not even upto 3yrs now and she died mysteriouslycry
Re: Will You Abandon Your Girlfriend Of 5years If Her Cultist Brother Insists?? by Princecalm(m): 11:13am On May 14, 2015
sinaj:

will that be love or stupidity?
Re: Will You Abandon Your Girlfriend Of 5years If Her Cultist Brother Insists?? by sinaj(f): 11:16am On May 14, 2015
Princecalm:
will that be love or stupidity?
is lof na grin
Re: Will You Abandon Your Girlfriend Of 5years If Her Cultist Brother Insists?? by Nobody: 11:20am On May 14, 2015
sinaj:

so u mean u can die 4 ur bf?
Re: Will You Abandon Your Girlfriend Of 5years If Her Cultist Brother Insists?? by Nobody: 11:20am On May 14, 2015
Stay away

Re: Will You Abandon Your Girlfriend Of 5years If Her Cultist Brother Insists?? by Princecalm(m): 11:20am On May 14, 2015
sinaj:

is lof na grin
that is not love but stupidity, it also means the family he is marrying from is not decent and responsible, imagine having a cultist in their family.
Re: Will You Abandon Your Girlfriend Of 5years If Her Cultist Brother Insists?? by Tallesty1(m): 11:21am On May 14, 2015
His problem is money. Sort it if you have it.
Re: Will You Abandon Your Girlfriend Of 5years If Her Cultist Brother Insists?? by Nobody: 11:28am On May 14, 2015
tell him to stay away.
Re: Will You Abandon Your Girlfriend Of 5years If Her Cultist Brother Insists?? by Sermwell(m): 11:30am On May 14, 2015
Tallesty1:
His problem is money. Sort it if you have it.
If he gives him money, he will come back for more. These guyz are known to be oliver twist angry
Re: Will You Abandon Your Girlfriend Of 5years If Her Cultist Brother Insists?? by Nobody: 11:33am On May 14, 2015
Try and join the DSS, the army or any military outfit then watch the fvcking dog run away

1 Like

Re: Will You Abandon Your Girlfriend Of 5years If Her Cultist Brother Insists?? by osemoses1234(m): 12:21pm On May 14, 2015
No level make him dey wit her.....
Re: Will You Abandon Your Girlfriend Of 5years If Her Cultist Brother Insists?? by Sermwell(m): 12:23pm On May 14, 2015
osemoses1234:
No level make him dey wit her.....
Really
Re: Will You Abandon Your Girlfriend Of 5years If Her Cultist Brother Insists?? by chigoizie7(m): 12:32pm On May 14, 2015
Sermwell:
My friend has been dating his girlfriend for 5years now and they are so much in love with each other. They even plan on settling down immediately after youth service nextyear.
But his girlfriend's brother who's a notorious cultist is angry with his parents for no longer paying his fees and he's venting his anger on everyone in the family including his sister that every guy should stay away from her.

See question oooh, ur friend dey fear?

*Na small thing nah, @least the guy go either dey final year. Make him join yahoo boiz,b4 that next year, himfor don hammer beta money, elope with the enter iraq or iran, dem no born am well to find una come that way.

* join another cult wey get maauwt pass him own, den,within 1yr work urself up d lather,become their number1, den wait for that ur gf mumu brother make him come try nonsense withu.

* make enuff money b4 dat never year, and send d mumu go syria or south sudan or nepal or burundi,pakistan or even yemen make him go make money with him ruggedity.
Re: Will You Abandon Your Girlfriend Of 5years If Her Cultist Brother Insists?? by sinaj(f): 1:06pm On May 14, 2015
Tobiee:
so u mean u can die 4 ur bf?

we ' in 21st century nigga wink

no one will try dat nd m not exempted cool
Re: Will You Abandon Your Girlfriend Of 5years If Her Cultist Brother Insists?? by sinaj(f): 1:08pm On May 14, 2015
SuperSuave:
Stay away from cultists abeg. Its for your own good o! One of my aunts died this week, she was married to a cult gang leader(capo abi wetin dem dey call dem), she don enter the guy finish before she know say he be cultist. She couldn't go back again for the fear of being killed, the wedding was not even upto 3yrs now and she died mysteriouslycry

xo xori bout dat embarassed

*hands him handkerchief*
Re: Will You Abandon Your Girlfriend Of 5years If Her Cultist Brother Insists?? by giffty(f): 1:18pm On May 14, 2015
I'm glad she's just a girlfriend and not a wife,so why take the risk? undecided
If the brother doesn't want the happiness of his family,then thats his headache.
Except you wanna be the next Romeocheesy
Re: Will You Abandon Your Girlfriend Of 5years If Her Cultist Brother Insists?? by SuperSuave(m): 1:57pm On May 14, 2015
sinaj:

xo xori bout dat embarassed

*hands him handkerchief*
thanks jare.smiley But I'm not crying sha tonguegrin
Re: Will You Abandon Your Girlfriend Of 5years If Her Cultist Brother Insists?? by funlord(m): 3:42pm On May 14, 2015
Sermwell:
grin
Sermwell:
Tell him 2 give us a call!

Re: Will You Abandon Your Girlfriend Of 5years If Her Cultist Brother Insists?? by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 14, 2015
would u rather die and watch from heaven as she marries someone else!

(1) (Reply)

Awwwchh: Their Story Of Love, Life And Death (A Must Read!!) / 11 Types Of Men You'll See In A Bar / 7 Simple Tips To Make Your B*tt Bigger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.