Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,703 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Could This Be The Outcome Of Ladies' Power On Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be The Outcome Of Ladies' Power On Guys (4152 Views)

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? / The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be The Outcome Of Ladies' Power On Guys by alberto2k(m): 11:40am On Apr 16, 2015
KingTom:
Okoli don prepare Ewa oloyin mixed with monkey tail na grin grin grin
E no go pass that mumu stephenqueen handwork grin grin
Re: Could This Be The Outcome Of Ladies' Power On Guys by KingTom(m): 11:41am On Apr 16, 2015
alberto2k:

Na hin way grin
Re: Could This Be The Outcome Of Ladies' Power On Guys by stephenqueen: 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
alberto2k:

undecided
Mumu see as she finish u gringringrin
Re: Could This Be The Outcome Of Ladies' Power On Guys by alberto2k(m): 1:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
stephenqueen:

Mumu see as she finish u gringringrin
wehrey! tongue
Re: Could This Be The Outcome Of Ladies' Power On Guys by stephenqueen: 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
alberto2k:

Werey gringrin
Re: Could This Be The Outcome Of Ladies' Power On Guys by stephenqueen: 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
alberto2k:
wehrey! tongue
Mumu grin
Re: Could This Be The Outcome Of Ladies' Power On Guys by stephenqueen: 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
KingTom:
Na hin way grin
undecidedundecided
Re: Could This Be The Outcome Of Ladies' Power On Guys by alberto2k(m): 1:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
stephenqueen:

Werey gringrin
Ode grin
Re: Could This Be The Outcome Of Ladies' Power On Guys by KingTom(m): 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Could This Be The Outcome Of Ladies' Power On Guys by baralatie(m): 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
FLAWLES:
Wat can i saY? Its not our fault WE beautiful;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;power of a LADY
oh yeah!
Re: Could This Be The Outcome Of Ladies' Power On Guys by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
FLAWLES:
Wat can i saY? Its not our fault WE beautiful;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;power of a LADY

YEAH RITE!!!

Re: Could This Be The Outcome Of Ladies' Power On Guys by stephenqueen: 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Could This Be The Outcome Of Ladies' Power On Guys by alberto2k(m): 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Could This Be The Outcome Of Ladies' Power On Guys by stephenqueen: 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
alberto2k:

grin grin
I no dey joke oooo dem don talk say make we no dey derail again embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Could This Be The Outcome Of Ladies' Power On Guys by alberto2k(m): 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
stephenqueen:

I no dey joke oooo dem don talk say make we no dey derail again embarassed embarassed cry
undecided undecided
Re: Could This Be The Outcome Of Ladies' Power On Guys by stephenqueen: 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
alberto2k:

undecided undecided
Kilo mu e,who nack u blow for mouth grin grin
Re: Could This Be The Outcome Of Ladies' Power On Guys by alberto2k(m): 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
[quote author=stephenqueen post=32792967]
Kilo mu e,who nack u blow for mouth grin grin[/quotewehrey! I dey play with u? undecided ]
Re: Could This Be The Outcome Of Ladies' Power On Guys by stephenqueen: 6:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
[quote author=alberto2k post=32793025][/quote]

Re: Could This Be The Outcome Of Ladies' Power On Guys by iceberylin(m): 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
alberto2k:

potential dangote son embarassed

Results of the DNA test to be out by May 28 grin grin
if na so,I go like become Buhari Son...
Re: Could This Be The Outcome Of Ladies' Power On Guys by alberto2k(m): 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
iceberylin:

if na so,I go like become Buhari Son...
Sorry to say but na only shanu(cattle) u go inherit grin grin

And Boss, diz days na only sundays we dey see u undecided
Re: Could This Be The Outcome Of Ladies' Power On Guys by iceberylin(m): 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
alberto2k:

Sorry to say but na only shanu(cattle) u go inherit grin grin

And Boss, diz days na only sundays we dey see u undecided

Baba, I dh on low key now Sha...
Very soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Been straffing A Married Woman Now I Want To Stop But She Refused, Help / Want To Make A Nigerian girl Care About You And Give You Miss Calls? Try This / Lately, I Have Been Having These Urges (strong Ones) To Cheat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.