Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,578 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. (10562 Views)

10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl / 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl / Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Owliver(m): 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chiam55:

I knew there was a reason why I E-married you shocked
corrected grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chiam55:

I am non Nigerian but you're right I want A Nigerian husband grin

I want a Yoruba husband cheesy
I will surely give you my uncle,free of charge,but you will have to relocate or ask Blackket or Jacksparrow1207 to look for you
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chiam55:

Nothing much hun jst at wrk and I finish in 15mins sooo I'm killing time grin
Hmmm. . . The day those guys won't be there to assist you, itz gonna shock you the way the time is gonna kill you tongue
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Owliver(m): 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I also remember a thread when a man couldn't stay off a particular mentions and he ended being killed by vehicle when he was trying to reply the guy back on NL
hahahaha just viewed your profile, now I understand why you made this comment. My post was not about you man. I only made emphasis about a thread I saw on front page in relation to your topic. Chill
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
Orijin101:

Hmmm. . . The day those guys won't be there to assist you, itz gonna shock you the way the time is gonna kill you tongue

What guys you talking about grin angry
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ipledge:
I will surely give you my uncle,free of charge,but you will have to relocate or ask Blackett or Jacksparrow1207 to look for you

Hmmmmm I want one of them ^^^^ cause I love them both grin grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by mulattoclaro(m): 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
Owliver:
hahahaha just viewed your profile, now I understand why you made this comment. My post was not about you man. I only made emphasis about a thread I saw on front page in relation to your topic. Chill
hahahhaa. It's ok.
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
Orijin101:

corrected grin

Lol thanks I nearly blocked my destiny grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chiam55:

you can never change,you wish to have all nairalander dick in your closet,you are d female version of Orijin101,Orijin101 go for anything on skirt and you always go haywire by the mention of dick.You need to change your last name to Dickson
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by KingTom(m): 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
DrAify:
I ain't gonna trade words with you because I can see you are bollocksed up...Dumbass
Dr! So you can be as feisty as this? shocked shocked
grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chiam55:

What guys you talking about grin angry
lolz. . . i comment my reserve lipsrsealed grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol thanks I nearly blocked my destiny grin
blocked! undecided
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by KingTom(m): 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
dharay99:

guy chill, let's keep it cool here... lipsrsealed
Guy shut up! You don dey draw my line since abi? You wan make we burst bottle abi? angry
Na joke oooooo, but dharay99 stop to spoil fight market for me na, allow dem make dem fight! grin grin grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ipledge:
you can never change,you wish to have all nairalander dick in your closet,you are d female version of Orijin101,Orijin101 go for anything on skirt and you always go haywire by the mention of dick.You need to change your last name to Dickson
Oga, are you expecting me to go for anything under the trouser
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by KingTom(m): 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
delugadou:

Lies. They do that in their locker rooms & we learnt it from them.

It makes good conversation

[size=20pt]By the way, baby u must be ASUU.....cuz u strike me[/size]
Chai see flows mehn!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
Orijin101:

Oga, are you expecting me to go for anything under the trouser
When you no be gay

Let me read the op write up

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ipledge:
When you no be gay

Oboi! who be dat for dat pix? shocked
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ipledge:

Hahaha that cracked me up. I am the female version of you king of woman wrappers tongue
My last name be she-pledge the first lady of wrappers. Am I ment to go haywire by the mention of kitty hell no angry
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chiam55:

Hahaha that cracked me up. I am the female version of you king of woman wrappers tongue
My last name be she-pledge the first lady of wrappers. Am I ment to go haywire by the mention of kitty hell no angry
In yoruba land a man can have as many wife as he can,so far he can cater for them,but a woman having more than one sex partners is a hoe tongue
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
Orijin101:

Oboi! who be dat for dat pix? shocked
Na so Meself see am oo
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by dharay99: 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
KingTom:
Guy shut up! You don dey draw my line since abi? You wan make we burst bottle abi? angry
Na joke oooooo, but dharay99 stop to spoil fight market for me na, allow dem make dem fight! grin grin grin
tym Neva reach 4us to scatter tinz na....
I no wan make dem fyt, destroy ma shop...I av a VIP for shop wey come top up na...
Check check. smiley

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by dharay99: 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ipledge:
When you no be gay

Gadaaaaaamm, shocked shocked
Is dat an àss.? Daaamn dat dude dey try. cry
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by ivyT(f): 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
FLAWLES:
WHITE GUYS DON'T TAKE SEX SERIOUS WHILE NIGERIA GUYS CARRY AM FOR HEAD LIKE BANANA AND GROUNDNUT

Exactly
We were never used to this b4 ,so its like the - in-thing now

Smh for punny- horngry guys
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ipledge:
In yoruba land a man can have as many wife as he can,so far he can cater for them,but a woman having more than one sex partners is a hoe tongue

Well I'm glad I'm not in Yoruba land lol
And nowadays a mud hut is not considered as catering for a woman. So since I pay my rent and cater for me then the rule doesn't apply to me. tongue
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by ivyT(f): 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
mulattoclaro:
1. White girls see you for who you are and not what you have but a Nigerian girl sees your pocket first and not your personality.

2. White girls make you the Centre of their world but a Nigerian girl cannot make you the Centre of her world cos she has over 7 boyfriends along with you.

3. White girls understand the true meaning and definition of love but a Nigerian girl's definition of love is your ability to send recharge cards, take her to fast foods and give her money.

4. White girls know how to take care of themselves but Nigerian girls lack proper hygiene.

5. White girls have better taste and better fashion sense than Nigerian girls who copy virtually everything they do.

6. White girls are industrious while nigerian girls are lazy and see marriage and relationships as a financial bail-out from poverty.

I am a living testimony to all I just said cos I'm married to a Brazilian lady.

I think this love thing goes way back.
in the old days in nigeria especially, cos I wldnt be sure of africa as a whole,love wasn't a criteria for being together or for marriage.Other things like wealth,house owning,procreation, owning business were priority.We no dey love for africa like all dem oyinbo pple,dats d way it is.
Even with all d evolution and western influence_'the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree' *dats my opinion*

So when nigerian girls don't love genuinely or are too materialistic,it ain't our fault and this ain't gonna stop in a very long time,so nigerian guys wld just have to deal with it,except those who can find their way out of the country.
'Besides there r more important than things in life'_said our forefathers and fathers
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by K9blunt(f): 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Sommyangel:
When Nigerian guys start to reason like white guys then we'll behave like white girls
GBAM!
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chiam55:

Sorry, I'm not available
But iv got friends I could hook u up with tongue
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Sorry, I'm not available
But iv got friends I could hook u up with tongue

Do you have a brother? wink
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chiam55:

Well I'm glad I'm not in Yoruba land lol
And nowadays a mud hut is not considered as catering for a woman. So since I pay my rent and cater for me then the rule doesn't apply to me. tongue
please permit me to call you Dickson tongue
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
dharay99:

Gadaaaaaamm, shocked shocked
Is dat an àss.? Daaamn dat dude dey try. cry
Dont let us derail this beautiful thread
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
ivyT:

I think this love thing goes way back.
in the old days in nigeria especially, cos I wldnt be sure of africa as a whole,love wasn't a criteria for being together or for marriage.Other things like wealth,house owning,procreation, owning business were priority.We no dey love for africa like all dem oyinbo pple,dats d way it is.
Even with all d evolution and western influence_'the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree' *dats my opinion*

So when nigerian girls don't love genuinely or are too materialistic,it ain't our fault and this ain't gonna stop in a very long time,so nigerian guys wld just have to deal with it,except those who can find their way out of the country.
'Besides there r more important than things in life'_said our forefathers and fathers
what a nice contribution...I think you said it all,that's why wealthy people have lot of wives during d oldies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Does Not Pick My Call / Dear God Please Give Me A Foreign Guy / Microscopic View Of A Vagina(Pu$$¥)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.