Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. (10615 Views)

10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl / 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl / Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
mulattoclaro:
1. White girls see you for who you are and not what you have but a Nigerian girl sees your pocket first and not your personality.

2. White girls make you the Centre of their world but a Nigerian girl cannot make you the Centre of her world cos she has over 7 boyfriends along with you.

3. White girls understand the true meaning and definition of love but a Nigerian girl's definition of love is your ability to send recharge cards, take her to fast foods and give her money.

4. White girls know how to take care of themselves but Nigerian girls lack proper hygiene.

5. White girls have better taste and better fashion sense than Nigerian girls who copy virtually everything they do.

6. White girls are industrious while nigerian girls are lazy and see marriage and relationships as a financial bail-out from poverty.

I am a living testimony to all I just said cos I'm married to a Brazilian lady.

Oh please stop that...
LIES

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nigerian men are a lil confused. I think they monopolise business and work in general by not practicing gender equality and then demand an independent woman who can cook.

White women they say I laugh in Scottish because her in the uk black men are seen by white women as big dicks and nothing else.

Black men have become the white woman's bbitch because most times she earns more than them because it's her house he lives in and her car he drives. So they become the materialistic bbitches they complain African women are.

Trust me the good white women drop them unless the are money making men aft they finish cum.ming. Nigerian men her have the fat low self esteem white women and they abuse her emotionally because they can't meet up to her emotional level and need for love. That's just my opinion so don't have a baby men.

ivyT:

I think this love thing goes way back.
in the old days in nigeria especially, cos I wldnt be sure of africa as a whole,love wasn't a criteria for being together or for marriage.Other things like wealth,house owning,procreation, owning business were priority.We no dey love for africa like all dem oyinbo pple,dats d way it is.
Even with all d evolution and western influence_'the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree' *dats my opinion*

So when nigerian girls don't love genuinely or are too materialistic,it ain't our fault and this ain't gonna stop in a very long time,so nigerian guys wld just have to deal with it,except those who can find their way out of the country.
'Besides there r more important than things in life'_said our forefathers and fathers
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Emodeee: 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
FLAWLES:
.20;wat s ur own self?

ntn o. Ur beauty is FLAWLESS jez lyk ur moniker.
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by bettercreature(m): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
Your number 4 and 5 do not make any good sense,if the p**ssy is white doesnt mean white girl are clean,most of them are dirty
only poor Naija girls are dirty am telling you
About your 5,you make no sense naija girl sabi fashion past Oyinbo girls wey go just put on skirt and jean
my conclusion is that,you came from a poor family in Naija or you were brought up in the ghetto
I am a Yoruba but i have to tell you,Igbo ladies are 100 percent clean and tidy than american ladies

4 Likes

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by ivyT(f): 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chiam55:
Nigerian men are a lil confused. I think they monopolise business and work in general by not practicing gender equality and then demand an independent woman who can cook.

White women they say I laugh in Scottish because her in the uk black men are seen by white women as big dicks and nothing else.

Black men have become the white woman's bbitch because most times she earns more than them because it's her house he lives in and her car he drives. So they become the materialistic bbitches they complain African women are.

Trust me the good white women drop them unless the are money making men aft they finish cum.ming. Nigerian men her have the fat low self esteem white women and they abuse her emotionally because they can't meet up to her emotional level and need for love. That's just my opinion so don't have a baby men.

Seconded

*listening to no love_'female augustalsina & male nicki
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by delugadou(m): 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
FLAWLES:
.lolz; waxap

Babe I was cool until I saw ur pix. Is that an angel or human?
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by delugadou(m): 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
mulattoclaro:
gbam. Waiter give this man 7 bottles of him brand and 7 plates of wetin e dey take top am. grin

Tnx boss

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chiam55:

Do you have a brother? wink

Yea. But they both Reverend Fathers grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by dharay99: 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ipledge:
Dont let us derail this beautiful thread
Ohk...beautiful indeed undecided
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by DrAify(f): 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
wink
KingTom:
Dr! So you can be as feisty as this? shocked shocked
grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by KingTom(m): 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
dharay99:

tym Neva reach 4us to scatter tinz na....
I no wan make dem fyt, destroy ma shop...I av a VIP for shop wey come top up na...
Check check. smiley
No wahala that day dey come grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by KingTom(m): 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
DrAify:
wink
I'll be careful from now on grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by DrAify(f): 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
grin grin grin
KingTom:
I'll be careful from now on grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
grin God bless all the nairalanders who successfully helped to derail this thread...
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
bettercreature:
Your number 4 and 5 do not make any good sense,if the p**ssy is white doesnt mean white girl are clean,most of them are dirty
only poor Naija girls are dirty am telling you
About your 5,you make no sense naija girl sabi fashion past Oyinbo girls wey go just put on skirt and jean
my conclusion is that,you came from a poor family in Naija or you were brought up in the ghetto
I am a Yoruba but i have to tell you,Igbo ladies are 100 percent clean and tidy than american ladies
correct talk.
A plate of isiewu and palm wine for this gentleman pls
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by KingTom(m): 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
DrAify:
grin grin grin
I.... You.... lipsrsealed
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by DrAify(f): 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
What have I done?spill it out
KingTom:
I.... You.... lipsrsealed
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by KingTom(m): 8:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
DrAify:
What have I done?spill it out
I'm scared, you'll eat me alive grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by DrAify(f): 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
Say it.I gat thick skin
KingTom:
I'm scared, you'll eat me alive grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by KingTom(m): 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
DrAify:
Say it.I gat thick skin
But I got a lose mind, stcks and stones can't break my bones, but words just kill me! grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by DrAify(f): 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
I promise ain't gonna say a word
KingTom:
But I got a lose mind, stcks and stones can't break my bones, but words just kill me! grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by FLAWLES(f): 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
delugadou:

Babe I was cool until I saw ur pix. Is that an angel or human?
.oga am blushing
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by FLAWLES(f): 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
Emodeee:

ntn o. Ur beauty is FLAWLESS jez lyk ur moniker.
.tankia;m blushing sha
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by KingTom(m): 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
DrAify:
I promise ain't gonna say a word
Ok, you foreign girl! Stop talking already! angry
Sorry I am bipolar, I meant to say you're beautiful grin grin grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by FLAWLES(f): 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
ivyT:

Exactly
We were never used to this b4 ,so its like the - in-thing now

Smh for punny- horngry guys
.oh Yeh
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by DrAify(f): 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
Thanks kiss
KingTom:
Ok, you foreign girl! Stop talking already! angry
Sorry I am bipolar, I meant to say you're beautiful grin grin grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by FLAWLES(f): 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
dharay99:
flawles 20.? undecided
Hmm, salutecion madam.
.whAt!
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
This trick is just mad because naija women put his ass on blast for say white women better than black women. He cried like a phuking typical black white ass kissing man do and posted a thread in retaliation. Sounds like retardation. Lol

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
Please go back to childofgod09 European thread and stop d black on black violence.
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by KingTom(m): 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
DrAify:
Thanks kiss
you're welcome, so how's the residency going? grin don't worry, some day you'll become an attending like Me grin grin grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by dharay99: 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
FLAWLES:
.whAt!

nvm.
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by DrAify(f): 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
Stressful but interesting
KingTom:
you're welcome, so how's the residency going? grin don't worry, some day you'll become an attending like Me grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

That Awkward Moment U Think You Have Dressed To Kill(hilarious Pics) / After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out / Naija Lady Mistakely Upload Her S@x Tape With A Naija Guy

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.