Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. (10592 Views)

10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl / 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl / Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by delugadou(m): 2:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
FLAWLES:
.WHITE GUYS DON'T GO AROUND TELLING ERR BODY GIRLS DEY FVCKED

Lies. They do that in their locker rooms & we learnt it from them.

It makes good conversation

By the way, baby u must be ASUU.....cuz u strike me
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by DrAify(f): 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
I ain't gonna trade words with you because I can see you are bollocksed up...Dumbass
mulattoclaro:
the next thing is to Bleep off.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by mulattoclaro(m): 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
Emodeee:

hw old r u? U've garnered so much experience. U luk 18 though.
and you look 60. Swerve bitch.
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by mulattoclaro(m): 2:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
delugadou:

gbam. Waiter give this man 7 bottles of him brand and 7 plates of wetin e dey take top am. grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by mulattoclaro(m): 2:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
DrAify:
I ain't gonna trade words with you because I can see you are bollocksed up...Dumbass
see mumu. Go and suck dick or something.
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ipledge:
Are you differentiating btw white and black babes or Nigeria and foreign babes,your topic look misleading

Exactly what I thought. When is white the only non Nigerian?
@ Op you silly billy angry
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by mulattoclaro(m): 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chiam55:

eya. It seems you're pained. Pls take heart and don't go and die. Nobody wants your alum protected pussy.
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
mulattoclaro:
eya. It seems you're pained. Pls take heart and don't go and die. Nobody wants your alum protected pussy.
*puffs weed into thread. . .

you jez insulted my wifey angry don't let that repeat itself undecided

cheers
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by mulattoclaro(m): 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
Orijin101:

cheers
guy bend.
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by dharay99: 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
watchinq from d roof top, angry
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by dharay99: 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
mulattoclaro:
guy bend.
guy chill, let's keep it cool here... lipsrsealed
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
mulattoclaro:

Translator please
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by FLAWLES(f): 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
delugadou:

.lolz; waxap
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chiam55:

lol are you counting yourself as non Nigerian babe,You are confirm Nigerian,u dine and wine with.Am 60% u gonna have Nigerian husband tongue
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
Orijin101:

cheers

cheesy kisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskiss grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by FLAWLES(f): 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
Emodeee:

hw old r u? U've garnered so much experience. U luk 18 though.
.20;wat s ur own self?
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ipledge:
lol are you counting yourself as non Nigerian babe,You are confirm Nigerian,u dine and wine with.Am 60% u gonna have Nigerian husband tongue

I am non Nigerian but you're right I want A Nigerian husband grin

I want a Yoruba husband cheesy
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Owliver(m): 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
I remember a thread on FP where a celebrity's son killed about 5 people and committed suicide because no girl loved him even when he was rich and drove a nice ride. If it were here in naija haha the guy sef go tire for attention because almost everything on skirt will chase him. POVERTY Is Bad grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Owliver(m): 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chiam55:

why? You live here?
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chiam55:

cheesy kisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskiss grin
babe, aw u?
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
FLAWLES:
.20;wat s ur own self?

GD alert!!!
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by dharay99: 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
flawles 20.? undecided
Hmm, salutecion madam.
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chiam55:

*in kas B's voice. . .

Omo Yoruba ni mii oooo cool
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
Owliver:
why? You live here?

No I live in the UK. Why? Because Yoruba men and romantic and yet masculine and they can put the pipeline doooown grin
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
Orijin101:

*in kas B's voice. . .

Omo Yoruba ni mii oooo cool

Lol come on hubby you know I didn't understand any of that angry
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
Orijin101:

babe, aw u?

I'm very well darling, aw r you? kiss
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol come on hubby you know I didn't understand any of that angry
simply means: I'm a Yoruba guy cool
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by mulattoclaro(m): 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
Owliver:
I remember a thread on FP where a celebrity's son killed about 5 people and committed suicide because no girl loved him even when he was rich and drove a nice ride. If it were here in naija haha the guy sef go tire for attention because almost everything on skirt will chase him. POVERTY Is Bad grin
I also remember a thread when a man couldn't stay off a particular mentions and he ended being killed by vehicle when he was trying to reply the guy back on NL
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chiam55:

I'm very well darling, aw r you? kiss
I'm so cool. . . watz gud?
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
Orijin101:

simply means: I'm a Yoruba guy cool

I knew there was a reason why I married you shocked
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Owliver(m): 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chiam55:

No I live in the UK. Why? Because Yoruba men are romantic and yet masculine and they can put the pipeline doooown grin
Ok I see. Goodluck with that smiley
Re: The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
Orijin101:

I'm so cool. . . watz gud?

Nothing much hun jst at wrk and I finish in 15mins sooo I'm killing time grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight / Instagram Babe Flashes Raw Boobzz In Erotic Selfie / See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.