Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,747 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! (4792 Views)

Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) / Woman Kills Lover She Met Online For Injuring Her During S*ex (PHOTOS) / Pics: Woman Shoots & Kills Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix Dur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by stinggy(m): 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
madamGift:

And the white wedding too wink grin

No, no white on our agenda dear wink
Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by Ishilove: 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
baralatie:

it is crazy!the report on accidents and injuries suffered from 'dangerous' sex practices is incredible.
this is just one type you are reading!
we have cases of
1.diarrhea of the throat
2.torsion/ twisting of the manhood
3.bursted anus

it is crazy!
Seriously?
Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
Cutehector:
Rokiatu durling.. Come and see... Disadvantage of big tin grin
lmao oooh am just seeing. But why you mentioned me na embarassed embarassed
Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by baralatie(m): 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ishilove:

Seriously?
yes!there is an increase in reported cases of accidents as a result of "dangerous" intimate practiced.This is excluding the sti/std cases!
the three up are just a fee.there is the famous where the male's is irrevocable because it refuse to go limp(LUTH).it was cut of to save the man's life!
the summary is not every intimate fantasy is healthy!
I just remembered heart attack ad a result of drug overdose(aphrodisiacs.)In p.h a guy died on his gf and the autopsy showed his heart and liver swelled excruciating larger than required(drugs).
Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by Ishilove: 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
baralatie:

yes!there is an increase in reported cases of accidents as a result of "dangerous" intimate practiced.This is excluding the sti/std cases!
the three up are just a fee.there is the famous where the male's is irrevocable because it refuse to go limp(LUTH).it was cut of to save the man's life!
the summary is not every intimate fantasy is healthy!
I just remembered heart attack ad a result of drug overdose(aphrodisiacs.)In p.h a guy died on his gf and the autopsy showed his heart and liver swelled excruciating larger than required(drugs).
Jeez. So in other words one should stick to safe old missionary? undecided
Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by baralatie(m): 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ishilove:

Jeez. So in other words one should stick to safe old missionary? undecided
lol!
not at all.The problem with these accidents is like driving carelessly on the highway without regard for the signs.wether the woman wants to ride on top(it should be steady not wild) or she wants a long ride (she should consider the heart status of her partner)
likewise for the men intimacy should go hand in hand with respect for the female anatomy( not everything is sledge hammer).just practice healthy,safe,sweet intimacy for long life!
Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by Cutehector(m): 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
rokiatu:
lmao oooh am just seeing. But why you mentioned me na embarassed embarassed
u can lie eh, is it nw ur readn my mention....

Well I wanted u to see d disadvantage of havn a huge dk

Hw fa
Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by Nobody: 2:32am On Apr 18, 2015
Cutehector:
u can lie eh, is it nw ur readn my mention....

Well I wanted u to see d disadvantage of havn a huge dk

Hw fa
lmao I am just seeing for real lol
Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by Burger01(m): 5:28am On Apr 18, 2015
O ga o. Sexual accident. One must be careful these days. Broken cervix ke, na hammer the man dey use fvck?smiley
Re: Woman Shoots Man She Met On Craigslist For Injuring Her Cervix During Sex! by MRBrownJ: 4:00am On Apr 19, 2015
@post
mad woman who couldnt handle the dikc!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Your Zodiac Sign Says About The Way You Fall In Love.. / She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! / Seehow Actress Cossy Orjiakor’s Gigantic Boobs Almost Spilled Out At Night(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.