Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,466 members, 7,770,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:57 AM

Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You (3178 Views)

See How This Girl Messed Up Big Time Just Because She Thought The Guy Was Broke. / Photo: When You Are In A Long Distance Relationship. / 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You by alberto2k(m): 6:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hehehe grin grin
LWKM!! grin

Re: Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You by alberto2k(m): 6:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
I think samsung should come up with retina(eye)lock scanner grin grin
Re: Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You by vjsmiles: 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
alberto2k:
Hehehe grin grin
LWKM!! grin
alberto2k:

angry
[size=14pt] [/size]

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
She is a genius angry

I have learnt something new today lol

*must find his pin first*
Re: Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
undecided
Re: Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You by lordthree(m): 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
na to wear gloves go sleep be that
Re: Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
Wtf is he hiding to need all this top security

It's over angry
Re: Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You by agarawu23(m): 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chiam55:
She is a genius angry

learn what will not put u in "gbege"
Re: Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You by alberto2k(m): 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
vjsmiles:
angry
[size=14pt] [/size]
FTC Hijackers tongue
Re: Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chiam55:

It's over angry
Wtf is she looking for inside the phone that can't wait till he's awake? undecided
Re: Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You by MzzTega(f): 6:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
Only people who gat something to hide do that. Not even pin sef,finger print. LOL.
And you know the most interesting thing about this is that the ladies will always devise the means to counter every effort made by the guys on these issues.
Re: Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You by jamex93(m): 6:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
gals en

they r evil

fear gals
Re: Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You by alberto2k(m): 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chiam55:

It's over angry
nice break-up line grin
Re: Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You by alberto2k(m): 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
alberto2k:

cry embarassed
guy, you blind? you no see say i dey spacebook ni? i go modify am letar jhare tongue
Re: Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lol men will never get it....u cannot hide nothing from a suspicious woman, shes better than a PI u just not safe boys
Re: Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You by manuelpepper: 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
no woman can know my password......i be criminal myself.
Re: Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You by Cutehector(m): 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dats why I love I-phones.. U can always hide social media apps like whatsapp
Re: Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You by falconey(m): 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
hmmmm interesting what's the need?
Re: Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
agarawu23:
learn what will not put u in "gbege"

Lol what does "gbege" mean first cheesy
Re: Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You by agarawu23(m): 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol what does "gbege" mean first cheesy
trouble
Re: Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Wtf is she looking for inside the phone that can't wait till he's awake? undecided

Wtf he is hiding under fort Knox undecided
Re: Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
alberto2k:

nice break-up line grin

Come on he use finger analysis system to hide it then it must be a plan to kill me

It's over angry

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
agarawu23:
trouble

Lol ok I've learnt another thing today grin
Re: Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You by Briee(f): 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
AgapeCharis:

boujaye?
Re: Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chiam55:
She is a genius angry

Re: Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chiam55:

Wtf he is hiding under fort Knox undecided
Why tf do you want to know? undecided
Re: Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
Briee:

boujaye?
Hey! What's up? smiley
Re: Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You by alberto2k(m): 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
Orijin101:

guy, you blind? you no see say i dey spacebook ni? i go modify am letar jhare tongue
undecided
Re: Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You by emperorchedda(m): 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
Who else thinks that nigga looks like Davido?
Re: Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You by gerrardomendes(m): 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
vjsmiles:
angry
[size=14pt] [/size]
Bros u too dey vex. Person no fit folo u play again?
Re: Photo: When You Thought The Fingerprint Scanner Will Save You by vjsmiles: 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
gerrardomendes:

Bros u too dey vex. Person no fit folo u play again?

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Apologise Or Not To Apologise / 10 Signs Of A Controlling Boyfriend / Help!!! I Abandoned My Lotion For Shea Butter And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.