Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Who Handles Breakups Easier! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Handles Breakups Easier! (41376 Views)

Does This Truly Happen In Breakups?? / Why Do Ex-girlfriends Become More Beautiful After Breakups?(photo) / Facts About Nigerian Girls And Breakups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by XBLadez: 7:28am On Apr 17, 2015
Lala247:

Wow .. But the thing is men use things to get over it quicker ..
Let me just tell u the truth, I'm using myself as a case study. Men don't get too emotionally attached in casual relationships like women do. Girls can fall in love with 5 men at the same time; I mean, they can have feelings for more than one man. But no matter how many girls a guy keeps, he's only truly in love with one. If that 'one' breaks up with him, he'll feel deeply hurt and may resort to drinking, smoking for a long time in order to get over it. But if it's the usual parasitic, recharge card girls, he celebrates when they leave
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 17, 2015
ideykwum:
Don't ever confuse a guy who still wants a taste of the kitty-caat with a guy who is still crying or moaning! When we enjoyed a particular kitty-cat, be may develop an attachment and a need to try that kitty again! The only way to convince the chick is to approach it from the romantic angle (nothing else would work), and convince her still care! I personally have a few I'd like to sample again, but I certainly have no emotions for them! The thought of this just set my heart racing...Mary, can I still get this kittycat?

Lol ok sir i hear u ,
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 17, 2015
XBLadez:

Let me just tell u the truth, I'm using myself as a case study. Men don't get too emotionally attached in casual relationships like women do. Girls can fall in love with 5 men at the same time; I mean, they can have feelings for more than one man. But no matter how many girls a guy keeps, he's only truly in love with one. If that 'one' breaks up with him, he'll feel deeply hurt and may resort to drinking, smoking for a long time in order to get over it. But if it's the usual recharge card girls, he celebrates when they leave

Fall in love with 5 men ..... No no no i doubt that very much !
Thats guys who do that .

Resorting to drinking , smoking is showing his hurt .. His trying to suppress his feelings .. He still cries befire he sleep
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by babat85: 7:32am On Apr 17, 2015
Both
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by drnoel: 7:33am On Apr 17, 2015
Lala247:

Oga i beg to differ oh hmm

Guys are more vicious they do horrible things .. U always here stories where guy try to take a chic down because it didnt work out
It's a person to person stuff. I know guys that don't care after a break up. 4 the guys it actually matters if they loved the lady in question then they may hurt a little later unlike girls who hurt immediately. Then again everyone hurts after a major break up, it doesn't matter when they do. That said, but then again girls are mostly spontaneous cos have met many girls that jumped on the rebound with strangers and regretted it later.
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by XBLadez: 7:34am On Apr 17, 2015
Lala247:

Fall in love with 5 men ..... No no no i doubt that very much !
Thats guys who do that .

Resorting to drinking , smoking is showing his hurt .. His trying to suppress his feelings .. He still cries befire he sleep
I say, only for the one he truly loves.

And why do u doubt that girls can fall in love with 5 guys at a time? grin don't u know what u girls are capable of? I have shared a girl with my cousin and close friend before, and I'm not joking. She was in love with the 3 of us
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by watchindelta(m): 7:36am On Apr 17, 2015
Break who heart me? Me cry because of she? How undecided Storn
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by zeongeon: 7:45am On Apr 17, 2015
Women handle break ups better and get over it fast than guyz because.

1. women easily get attention and they thrive on this attention and compliments. Even when a woman is with a man she still gets men complimenting her and toasting her, spinning her head and making her see every reason she should free d guy she is with. So if a woman is faced with break ups the attention she gets from other men is enough to do the healing n forgetting part..that's why beyonce was shouting " I can have another u in a minute"..infact some girls as soon as u breakup another guy is standing there waiting to grab ur spot. Infact the new guy will cope with her baggage and try his best too make her forget the ex.

2. Women share there feelings and pour out there emotions, they cry and talk to friends who are willing to ever help her get over the guy and open her eyes to why d guy is an "ass-hole" and why she is better off without the guy...her friends help her in getting through the break up.

For the men

1. We try to pretend it doesn't hurt, we cry inside and burn..infact how many men even get women toasting them So d guy has to go out to hunt again and build again...most guyz go through rebound relationships and decieve themselves they are getting over or have gotten over the gurl..infact no body helps the man take care of his breakup baggage and makes him forget his ex bcause even the new gal will expect the man to do all d loving and expect him to have dealt with all past breakup baggages.

2. Men are not used to sharing problems..so they suck up d pain..infact ur male friends may laugh at d whole breakup saga, some will try to drown u in alcohol, some frds will tell the guy "how his ex is probably been humped by another guy", some frds will probably organize some sex object gal to calm ur nerves..why some frds will begin to give advice like "just hump any gal u meet from now" some frds be like "dude ur a man forget her".

Therefore a man doesn't really get over breakups because d more breakups a man has and the more healing he does by himself the more he develops hard shell towards love as a result of d breakups...that's why men the older they get the lesser they care about love hence d saying " a man can only love once and if that is messed up he doesn't really love again"..cause subconsciously he hasn't really gotten over the breakup BUT he has learnt to be more logical in dealing with women and putting emotions aside.

1 Like

Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Afam4eva(m): 7:48am On Apr 17, 2015
Lala247:

But its the guys dat do wicked things when rekationship is over ,, women just want closure ..
I think women tend to pour acid more than men.

1 Like

Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by etankoko(m): 7:49am On Apr 17, 2015
Lala247:

But i think guys hurt more sha u no see that pic smiley
hmmm na dis same person u see for pics, sh'e na diffrent ppl.
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 17, 2015
ademoladeji:

Lai lai

Ok oh
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 17, 2015
etankoko:
hmmm na dis same person u see for pics, sh'e na diffrent ppl.

Its not about the pic .. Dat was just usedto explain as an illustration .. So its whose in the pic ur interested in lol i can see ur lipsrsealed is weak lol
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 17, 2015
XBLadez:

I say, only for the one he truly loves.

And why do u doubt that girls can fall in love with 5 guys at a time? grin don't u know what u girls are capable of? I have shared a girl with my cousin and close friend before, and I'm not joking. She was in love with the 3 of us

Thats sick lol .. The kind girls wey u dey get self i tire
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by udemzyudex(m): 7:56am On Apr 17, 2015
Lala247:

But its the guys dat do wicked things when rekationship is over ,, women just want closure ..
you keep saying guys do wicked things after break up,as if girls don't.. Haven't u heard of girls pouring acid on their ex? . It is vice versa... Those who love more suffers a lot when they break up..
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 17, 2015
Youngpo413:
that your ex deserves to be shot,he is a shame to the menfolk,assuming he is my friend,I would slap him back to reality...some guys sha,tufiakwa.

Lol the worst thing about it .. He calls me n describes his new chic like shes one super star i said ok oh im happy ur hapoy .. Weyrey turned round and said "so when can i see you" let catch up ...... Im like really 6 years ago wt is it shebi u got one hot babe .. Im telling u every year that guy finds one way or the other to contact me .
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by EOOJ(m): 7:59am On Apr 17, 2015
Lala247:

At least u know what i mean .. Thanks for sharing

Yea I do understand...cheesy
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by XBLadez: 8:02am On Apr 17, 2015
Lala247:

Thats sick lol .. The kind girls wey u dey get self i tire
It's weird love, very common among girls. She's a hot chic, though, created on Sunday morning. I heard she's married now
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 17, 2015
Its not a woman or man thing, both sexes handle break ups well, it depends on a numbber of factors
1. Emotional maturity
2. Experience
3.Temperament
4. Ones up bringing.
5. Norms etc

I broke up with several girls over differences , they handled it well, we still talk but on a platonic level, they ve found new partners and are doing well.

I would say the gals handle it better though, they resign themselves to fate and move on, why the guys (well not all guys) resort to violent deviant behavior.

Break ups teach us something about relationships, we should never give up on luv, jus learn the lessons and move on.

1 Like

Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Strongfaze(m): 8:07am On Apr 17, 2015
The manner you handle a breakup depends on the number of breakups you've already gone through. However, guys can easily bounce back from a breakup than ladies. ***Warning But akpako girls no send o!***
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by whalesu(m): 8:09am On Apr 17, 2015
it depends on who initiate the breaking up. in my own case, my ex did and i bursted it.am so happy it ended cos i cnt keep a girl that wanna love 2 guys at a time. still hurts till date but didnt regret my move. on her side, she moved on easily cos she was already dating a guy she loves bfr we ended it.
in a nutshell, she moved on but i didnt forget easily
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Slami101(m): 8:19am On Apr 17, 2015
LewisO:
Ladies are bunch of heartless being. undecided

A man need to learn how to get over a break-up.

Bros I tottaly agree with u sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by scantee(m): 8:27am On Apr 17, 2015
A day is even too much for me to get over it, 30mins after break up ur in the past, it can only hurt me if all my side chicks is not in town, but as far as I have them available bye bye be ur name, anyway no gal dare break up with me who no like better thing? you go leave paradise de enter hell?
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by maxit2(m): 8:35am On Apr 17, 2015
It's definitely the ladies...
For me men. We breakup I immediately stop thinking about you.
You become history. Ask my teachers they'll confirm I don't really like history.
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 17, 2015
XBLadez:

It's weird love, very common among girls. She's a hot chic, though, created on Sunday morning. I heard she's married now

Yea good for her wt about u are u married yet?
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by tintingz(m): 8:57am On Apr 17, 2015
zeongeon:

Women handle break ups better and get over it fast than guyz because.
really? Let's see...

1. women easily get attention and they thrive on this attention and compliments. Even when a woman is with a man she still gets men complimenting her and toasting her, spinning her head and making her see every reason she should free d guy she is with. So if a woman is faced with break ups the attention she gets from other men is enough to do the healing n forgetting part..that's why beyonce was shouting " I can have another u in a minute"..infact some girls as soon as u breakup another guy is standing there waiting to grab ur spot. Infact the new guy will cope with her baggage and try his best too make her forget the ex.
Lol... wrong bro.

Yes women get more attention but it can never heal or make her forget the breakup especially if it was the ex that deflower, women are more emotionally attached to a relation so to accept another guy proposal will take her time because she still suffers the trauma.

You hear them saying "all men are the same", this means they are hurt deeply inside,

If the guy is rich and handsome girls will still flock around him not only girls get that attention.

2. Women share there feelings and pour out there emotions, they cry and talk to friends who are willing to ever help her get over the guy and open her eyes to why d guy is an "ass-hole" and why she is better off without the guy...her friends help her in getting through the break up.
Tsss...

Her friends doesn't know what she enjoyed or suffer in the relationship, like have said women are more emotionally attached to relationship.

If the guy is a rich guy will they call him "ass-hole"...you will be surprised that this girl will be the one running back to the guy, we have seen many cases of girls going back to an abusive relationship.

For the men

1. We try to pretend it doesn't hurt, we cry inside and burn..infact how many men even get women toasting them So d guy has to go out to hunt again and build again...most guyz go through rebound relationships and decieve themselves they are getting over or have gotten over the gurl..infact no body helps the man take care of his breakup baggage and makes him forget his ex bcause even the new gal will expect the man to do all d loving and expect him to have dealt with all past breakup baggages.
Lol, where did you get this? that nobody helps the man take care of his breakup?

In fact guys help than female to get over a relationship, reasons are guys joke about it, drink over it and introduce a new girl to the guy.

A guy doesn't have to wait before he start another banging. fact! grin

2. Men are not used to sharing problems..so they suck up d pain..infact ur male friends may laugh at d whole breakup saga, some will try to drown u in alcohol, some frds will tell the guy "how his ex is probably been humped by another guy", some frds will probably organize some sex object gal to calm ur nerves..why some frds will begin to give advice like "just hump any gal u meet from now" some frds be like "dude ur a man forget her".
You are even contradicting yourself.

You said above that nobody will help the guy get over his ex, now with what you have said won't a guy forget about the breakup.

Joke about it, drink over it and introduce new girl. grin

Therefore a man doesn't really get over breakups because d more breakups a man has and the more healing he does by himself the more he develops hard shell towards love as a result of d breakups...that's why men the older they get the lesser they care about love hence d saying " a man can only love once and if that is messed up he doesn't really love again"..cause subconsciously he hasn't really gotten over the breakup BUT he has learnt to be more logical in dealing with women and putting emotions aside.
This apply to both sex not only the men even though women can't do without their emotions. smiley
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by tintingz(m): 9:12am On Apr 17, 2015
kaeforum:
Its not a woman or man thing, both sexes handle break ups well, it depends on a numbber of factors
1. Emotional maturity
2. Experience
3.Temperament
4. Ones up bringing.
5. Norms etc

I broke up with several girls over differences , they handled it well, we still talk but on a platonic level, they ve found new partners and are doing well.

I would say the gals handle it better though, they resign themselves to fate and move on, why the guys (well not all guys) resort to violent deviant behavior.

Break ups teach us something about relationships, we should never give up on luv, jus learn the lessons and move on.
@bolded, this applies to both sex.
Especially the one who was jilted.
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by toprealman: 9:16am On Apr 17, 2015
WHOEVER IS THE 'MAN' THE RELATIONSHIP.... EITHER THE MALE OR FEMALE!
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by XBLadez: 9:17am On Apr 17, 2015
Lala247:

Yea good for her wt about u are u married yet?
I'll marry when I'm 27. I have plans
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by joe4christ(m): 9:52am On Apr 17, 2015
I'm a shock absorber, i get over heartbreaks at most 3 days, no matter how deeply inlove i was, it just never exceed that, the 3rd day, you become a history in my book of life...

I immediately go for a better babe (Both in looks and attitude)
mi o raye oshi mehn!
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by temitayoolu(m): 10:02am On Apr 17, 2015
It depends on the on a lot of factor and who sacrificed the most in the relationship.

Can't count how many times I have broken up.

As for me I try to kill my emotions as soon as she breaks up with me.

Life is a roller coaster but still unfair.

Most of the times the ladies get very emotional during breakups.

I once broke up with a girl on my birthday thinking that would make the process easy for her ol'boy I was wrong.
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Svelteb(f): 10:10am On Apr 17, 2015
Yeah, u r right
agarawu23:
your pic wasn't created by you/me so we shouldn't judge with the diagram.

The person in love most suffer the pains much after breakup

the happy girl in pic3 can be dying emotionally but proving to the world she is happy.

the crying guy in pic3 can be shedding fake tears for ppl to think he really cares.

Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by agarawu23(m): 10:13am On Apr 17, 2015
Svelteb:
Yeah, u r right
cheesy kiss for u

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Opinion On Broke Guys / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / LOVE STORY : My CRUSH With Corper Kellz Episode 1-3 (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.