Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Who Handles Breakups Easier! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Handles Breakups Easier! (41373 Views)

Does This Truly Happen In Breakups?? / Why Do Ex-girlfriends Become More Beautiful After Breakups?(photo) / Facts About Nigerian Girls And Breakups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Beesluv: 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
men na
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by YoshiMaster: 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

But i think guys hurt more sha u no see that pic smiley

Doesn't apply to me sha, unless I'm in love and how many times do guys fall in love Not a lot, I tell ya!

1 Like

Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Dyt(f): 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
Depends on the type of relationship
undecided
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by YoshiMaster: 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
godoluwa:
No tell me sey u dey fear ur gal

Guy! Don't underestimate women ooo; hot water, acid, knife... these are all very real weapons angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by lebesgue(m): 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
I do not believe that it is gender specific. However, the party who expended more effort and love in the relationship would be more heartbroken. It is easy to handle a breakup if your heart was never really into it.

9 Likes

Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by niceguy7(m): 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
Male
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by godoluwa(m): 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

He no wan see her face .. He will just cry lol
to be honest, its nt easy to call it quit with a lady by telling her eyeball to eyeball. if i do such, am sure dat i wont be able to eat for a month coz i gat human feelings. when it comes to breakup, ladies gat hurt than men
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
YoshiMaster:

Doesn't apply to me sha, unless I'm in love and how many times do guys fall in love Not a lot, I tell ya!
No but common u willstil some type of way its human .. U guys act tuff but ur more emotional we chics cry one day we don move on grin

Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Ekugbeh(m): 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
Wah z break-up
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by prettyjo(f): 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
already on front page.
#no wonder#
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by tola9ja: 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by godoluwa(m): 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
YoshiMaster:

Guy! Don't underestimate women ooo; hot water, acid, knife... these are all very real weapons angry
me ke? i fear women pass shekau.
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
koligs:
After a break-up, I sit down, drink 3 bottles of origin and am over the break-up...

Can't kill myself for anybody... #ilovemylife

But u drinking shows ur hurting either way ..
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by ronald4lif(m): 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

But its the guys dat do wicked things when rekationship is over ,, women just want closure ..

What kind of wicked things do men do? Is it not women who keep crying to anyone who cares to listen how their body have been used? How he was just after sex and her body? They most time even keep following the guy on all his social media account to know who's the next chick and what must have attracted him to her that she doesn't have? Start checking if her ass or boobs is still in shape? Abegi

Another example is a case of divorce, most time women are so full of resentment that they deny the ex hubby access to his kids. Most often than not they would suffer him by draining him financially via child-financial support. She will never want to see the ex hubby new girlfriend or wife touch her kids.

Examples are abound where women display vengeance after break up. Lala talk true jare.

5 Likes

Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ekugbeh:
Wah z break-up

When u get dumped .. Rejected .. Etc
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by TOEZOFFICIAL(m): 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

Im telling guys .. Cant cope .. They think they are coping but the hurt is real
Got ex wey still dey cry 6 years now still moaning .

He ain't a "big boy"!..

2 Likes

Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by YoshiMaster: 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

No but common u willstil some type of way its human .. U guys act tuff but ur more emotional we chics cry one day we don move on grin

Oh please! Girls are way, way more emotional, so iron believe that pic, not one bit, nope!

Who d fvk is that crying nigggah

Dat nigggah fall my hand men, big time angry

3 Likes

Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Edunwa302(m): 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:
Saw this and made me think

Do women handle breakups easier than guys ..

It seem s guys are more hurt and find it hard to get over it .. They turn spitful n bitter .
Women we cry n move on .

Pic below how true is it?
It depends on who's d breadwinner of d relationship.............. He or she is d most hit

3 Likes

Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
ronald4lif:

What kind of wicked things do men do? Is it not women who keep crying to anyone who cares to listen how their body has been used? How he was just after sex and her body? They most time even keep following the guy on all his social media account to know who's the next chick and what must have attracted him to her that she doesn't have? Start checking if her ass or boobs is still in shape? Abegi

Another example is a case of divorce, most time women are so full of resentment that they deny the ex hubby access to his kids. Most often than not they would to suffer him by draining him financially via financial support. She will never want to see the ex hubby new girlfriend or wife touch her kids.

Examples are abound where women display vengeance after break up. Lala talk true jare.

Ok one couple had a sex tape as soon as the girl dumped him ... The whole world saw that video haba only guys do that kind of thing be real .. All we do is cry sooo we cant cry for ever
But una go forever be saying mean things, bitter, calling her name.. Is like instantly shes a hoe all ur fruends will know she a hie .. Common u know dis is true .

1 Like

Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by kinglekan: 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

But its the guys dat do wicked things when rekationship is over ,, women just want closure ..

Nope that's not totally true. Some ladies go as far as stalking the guy and trying to make life miserable for him.

Handling break ups depends on the maturity of the individual. I am not denying the fact that some guys do wicked things, but to make that as your basis for saying that ladies handle break ups better than guys doesn't hold a glass of water.
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Idrismusty97(m): 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
Probably the gender who receives acid baths the most undecided.

4 Likes

Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
Omo make i no lie,guys dey feel these thing die pass women oh,u go dey reason as i set,correct,make sense reach na hin this smallie dey act breakup....tah die well

2 Likes

Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Aitee1: 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
Borrussia:
Women tends to be somewhat reckless when heartbroken.

Borrussia Dortmond

Ok I'm Barcelona grin
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Homguy(m): 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
Males, at least I do.
YoshiMaster:

Oh please! Girls are way, way more emotional, so iron believe that pic, not one bit, nope!

Who d fvk is that crying nigggah

Dat nigggah fall my hand men, big time angry

So uve never cried over a chic

god dey look u ohh
youmour:
Omo make i no lie,guys dey feel these thing die pass women oh,u go dey reason as i set,correct,make sense reach na hin this smallie dey act breakup....tah die well

*claps* real guy
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by YoshiMaster: 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
godoluwa:
me ke? i fear women pass shekau.

I tell u home-slice. Dem talk say, heaven knows no wrath like a woman scorned. So it's best to just breakup from far far away.
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Deejavuu(f): 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hehe! I know you wish this was the case but it's not. Women are more emotionally attached in a relationship than guys. A guy can easily bounce back after a break up by going for the girl next door but for women they usually take their time before embarking on a new relationship.

A guy doesn't necessarily need to love a girl to bang her but if a woman doesn't love a guy sex is a no. All these are undeniable facts and you know it.

Abeg no dey dream jare. tongue

Who says a woman is more emotionally attached? You never jam

It goes both ways. Some guys sulk for months on end after a breakup, while some girls dust it off and move on like nothing happened.

The way you choose to handle relationship issues is up to you and not based on a gender.

1 Like

Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Ediss(m): 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
is our dog. the one way no dey back tongue
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by YoshiMaster: 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

So uve never cried over a chic

god dey look u ohh

Tah, cry I reject it.

Only for my first love and maybe if I love and lose again.

Not these everyday girls men, not them.
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Ekugbeh(m): 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
Shoi wetin concern me wid dump n reject wen de r dozens of dem?
Lala247:

When u get dumped .. Rejected .. Etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

8 Awkward Places Nigerian Ladies Snap Profile Picture / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / LOVE STORY : My CRUSH With Corper Kellz Episode 1-3 (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.