Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Who Handles Breakups Easier! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Handles Breakups Easier! (41425 Views)

Does This Truly Happen In Breakups?? / Why Do Ex-girlfriends Become More Beautiful After Breakups?(photo) / Facts About Nigerian Girls And Breakups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
smithadam:

that guy must be the dumbest jackass ever liveth undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Yh he is undecided
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by smithadam: 11:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

Yh he is undecided

so u dated the dumbest jackass? wink wink
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
smithadam:

so u dated the dumbest jackass? wink wink

Lol dats y his an ex ... U see the irony
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Unclerukus: 11:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
Only weak men suffer HEARTBREAK, most guys would replace a gone lover in a flash. Have you seen the vast number of single fresh chicks in town looking for dates.DONT EXPECT TOO MUCH IN A RELATIONSHIP,EXPECT ANYTHING AND FLEX OTHER OPTIONS,YOU'LL NEED YOUR OPTIONS WHEN YOU DONT EXPECT.peace.

1 Like

Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by smithadam: 11:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

Lol dats y his an ex ... U see the irony

yeah... but the stains never goes away.. just saying cool cool
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
smithadam:

yeah... but the stains never goes away.. just saying cool cool

cool
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by smithadam: 11:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

cool

grin grin...still awake by this time of de nyt
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
smithadam:

grin grin...still awake by this time of de nyt

Lol its not even late
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by smithadam: 11:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

Lol its not even late

wat!!! about 6minutes to 12am?
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
smithadam:

wat!!! about 6minutes to 12am?

Yh ppl sleep like really late here
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by smithadam: 11:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

Yh ppl sleep like really late here

hehehehe.. i 4got in Jupiter where u come from people sleep late
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 17, 2015
smithadam:

hehehehe.. i 4got in Jupiter where u come from people sleep late

Exactly
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by smithadam: 12:01am On Apr 17, 2015
Lala247:

Exactly

hmmmm.. how sad angry angry angry
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 17, 2015
Op! Do you have a fact? If you do, please share the research work with us. Cos,this is just any Random picture(s) with a title of sentiment without logic!
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by xcoded(m): 12:07am On Apr 17, 2015
FAMALE
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 17, 2015
motongs:
Op! Do you have a fact? If you do, please share the research work with us. Cos,this is just any Random pictures with a title of sentiment without logic!

Its not a fact .. Just asking how true the statment was .. No biggy ur entitled to ur opinion smiley
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Edusouls(m): 12:12am On Apr 17, 2015
LewisO:
Ladies are bunch of heartless being. undecided

A man need to learn how to get over a break-up.
very heartless beings..

1 Like

Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Edusouls(m): 12:13am On Apr 17, 2015
Slimzjoe:
I disagree!!
I believe we get over break ups in one day
I've broken up Thru Whatsapp sef undecided and I didn't feel anything

We guys find Love easy to come by anyway
na lie
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by khalebzy(m): 12:17am On Apr 17, 2015
Lala247:

Lol via text u know oga u wicked oh .. U dont even tell her to her face .. Chai
you didnt not you dont*
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 17, 2015
khalebzy:
you didnt not you dont*

Sorry britt short hand grin
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Edusouls(m): 12:21am On Apr 17, 2015
of course men look stronger and agressive, but very soft inside, women look very fragile out side but are strong as stone on the inside,tune to relationship programs aired on radio, u see like 12men calling in complaining and wailing about all the things he did for her yet he got dumped, and u see where men are consoled like crying babies..like 3 women may call in. Women naturaly have a hard heart,they can endure things, and swallow feelings, their heart was naturally designed to be secretive, hardened, absorb,and thats why it easily turns very wicked and baad...

1 Like

Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 17, 2015
Edusouls:
of course men look stronger and agressive, but very soft inside, women look very fragile out side but are strong as stone on the inside,tune to relationship programs aired on radio, u see like 12men calling in complaining and wailing about all the things he did for her yet he got dumped, and u see where men are consoled like crying babies..like 3 women may call in. Women naturaly have a hard heart,they can endure things, and swallow feelings, their heart was naturally designed to be secretive, hardened, absorb,and thats why it easily turns very wicked and baad...

Another honest man .. Thanks
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by tintingz(m): 12:27am On Apr 17, 2015
It is both sex that can handle breakup easier and it depends on who's more emotionally attached to the relationship.

So I think women are more emotionally attached to a relationship than guys.

It is only women that say "he used me and dump me" I don't know why they like using that word "used and dump" as if they even contribute to the relationship, you hardly hear guys using such word.

A guy can breakup with a girl today and start planning on how he will bang the girl next door but that's a different case to a lady after breakup.

Male and female have equal emotions but women tends to loose all their emotions out.
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by vilight(f): 12:28am On Apr 17, 2015
whoeva luved d mst wud av a hard time crawling out of a brkup; girl or guy but i must add dat d level of emotional strenght a persön has affect d way he/she wud handle d brkup.
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by DozieInc(m): 12:30am On Apr 17, 2015
Edusouls:

True talk, girl or guy, I think d person more committed usually feels heart broken. men usually are macho outside but will shed secret tears or confide his true feeling to a close-friend, in most cases women easily move on after a failed relationship than men.
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 17, 2015
DozieInc:

True talk,

smiley

Im happy u guys are getting it
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Mistaarhlohki(m): 12:35am On Apr 17, 2015
Lala247:

When u get dumped .. Rejected .. Etc

Big girls don't cry....
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by braindamage(m): 12:38am On Apr 17, 2015
Oya lala, lock this thread and go to bed
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 17, 2015
braindamage:
Oya lala, lock this thread and go to bed

Lol ok im going to bed ... Nite ..
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by braindamage(m): 12:43am On Apr 17, 2015
Lala247:

Lol ok im going to bed ... Nite ..
..take the key along..don't give it to chiam or cherry..or one of those your pretty and tricky lady grin
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by tintingz(m): 12:44am On Apr 17, 2015
Edusouls:
of course men look stronger and agressive, but very soft inside, women look very fragile out side but are strong as stone on the inside, tune to relationship programs aired on radio, u see like 12men calling in complaining and wailing about all the things he did for her yet he got dumped, and u see where men are consoled like crying babies..like 3 women may call in. Women naturaly have a hard heart,they can endure things, and swallow feelings, their heart was naturally designed to be secretive, hardened, absorb,and thats why it easily turns very wicked and baad...
Tsss...

Where did you get this?? @bolded

Well let assume more men call than women on how they breakup, I think the women are shy to call maybe still moaning. grin smiley

The only thing that pain guys is how they financially contributed to the relationship.
Re: Who Handles Breakups Easier! by ladej(m): 12:49am On Apr 17, 2015
It depends

1.who broke up first

2. The reason of the break up

3.who loves who more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander / Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee / LOVE STORY : My CRUSH With Corper Kellz Episode 1-3 (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.