Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Between A Cooperate Lady And A Business Girl, Who Is The Best Choice? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between A Cooperate Lady And A Business Girl, Who Is The Best Choice? (2453 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / Fitness Couple! Nigerian Lady And Her Hubby Release Raunchy Bedroom Photos / Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between A Cooperate Lady And A Business Girl, Who Is The Best Choice? by onihaxy: 10:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
I was in the office today chatting with my colleagues and this topic came up. Someone said he prefer cooperate ladies (I.e, bankers, organisation staffs who earn salary) to business girls (I.e, girls who run their individual business, entrepreneurs)due to the following reasons,
1. Cooperate girls always have a good sense of dressing and carriage, unlike most business girls who dress anyhow.
2. Cooperate girls are good english speakers with nice accents due to their jobs, while most business girls don't speak well.
3. Cooperate girls are not stingy, I.e, they can spend easily on you, unlike most business girls who count profits before spending a kobo.
4. Cooperate girls are always smart and sharp. Unlike most business girls
5. Cooperate girls always take relationship serious unlike business girls whose mind are mostly on their business.
6. Cooperate girls always plan along with their guys, but most business girls are self-centred.

My other guy countered him saying he preferred business girls to cooperate girls.
1. Most cooperate/office girls engage in secret affairs with their boss to maintain their jobs or work out promotions, unlike business girls who have no one to date before making their money.

2. Most cooperate girls are naturally bossy in relationships, they will want to control relationships the way they control their subordinates.

3. Cooperate girls don't have money management and they demand a lot, but business girls know the pains involved before making money, so they tend to manage your money well.

4. Cooperate girls hardly have time for their guys, they are always busy with their boss or office, unlike business girls who can always create time for you.

5. Cooperate girls mostly live fake lives thereby depending heavily on guys while business girls always live according to their level with lesser show offs.

6. Cooperate girls are likely to cheat on you with their clients, boss, customers, all in the name of targets. But business girls are mostly faithful to their spouses as they are always "marriage - desperate" than cooperate girls.

So over to you nairalanders. What is your choice between the two categories and why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between A Cooperate Lady And A Business Girl, Who Is The Best Choice? by naturally: 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
Corporate
It all depends on individuals
Re: Between A Cooperate Lady And A Business Girl, Who Is The Best Choice? by jamillion: 10:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
Most cooperate girls live a lie.
Re: Between A Cooperate Lady And A Business Girl, Who Is The Best Choice? by PureWays(m): 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
I'd choose a business lady because they are REAL! Unlike most cooperate ladies that live fake life...
Being real is something I really cherish and besides that, a lot of cooperate ladies are shallow minded.

2 Likes

Re: Between A Cooperate Lady And A Business Girl, Who Is The Best Choice? by Hawlahscho(m): 12:15am On Apr 17, 2015
[size=35pt]Literate Educated business lady.[/size]
Re: Between A Cooperate Lady And A Business Girl, Who Is The Best Choice? by onihaxy: 7:24am On Apr 17, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Between A Cooperate Lady And A Business Girl, Who Is The Best Choice? by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 17, 2015
non of d above..(I prefer full house

bt if I MUST choose, den I wil go for a business woman.
Re: Between A Cooperate Lady And A Business Girl, Who Is The Best Choice? by iamprestige: 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Onihaxy! Onihaxy!! Onihaxy!!! How many times did i call you angry go and update adebimpe matter before you start another story. angry angry angry
Re: Between A Cooperate Lady And A Business Girl, Who Is The Best Choice? by sinizia: 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
Both sets of ladies are good for dating and marriage. Few differences differentiates them. But I'll go with business ladies for two reasons only:

1. They are extremely hard-working. Most of them started from the lowest of lows and worked their socks off to get to the top. They are very determined people too.

2. Because they're not under the ambit of organizations' laws/jurisdiction who usually binds cooperate ladies to come to work by 7 and sometimes overwork till late into the night. Most of married cooperate ladies find it hard to cope with marriage and child bearing during the early stages of their marriages. But business ladies are their own boss, with sales reps to manage their market while they give birth and balance their work-family relationship at their own pace.
Re: Between A Cooperate Lady And A Business Girl, Who Is The Best Choice? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
*sighs*.....Warris dis nonsensical post....corporate vs. business? For real? angry
Re: Between A Cooperate Lady And A Business Girl, Who Is The Best Choice? by Osyxcel(m): 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
OP, do you mean "Corporate ladies" and illiterate "business ladies"

Or

"Corporate ladies" and Learned "business ladies"

If it is the former, you might be right, but if it is the latter, then it is a fallacy.
Re: Between A Cooperate Lady And A Business Girl, Who Is The Best Choice? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
It's an individual thing, a business lady might have once been a cooperate lady.

1 Like

Re: Between A Cooperate Lady And A Business Girl, Who Is The Best Choice? by Osyxcel(m): 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
softysparky:
It's an individual thing, a business lady might have once been a cooperate lady.

Which one are you? smiley
Re: Between A Cooperate Lady And A Business Girl, Who Is The Best Choice? by baralatie(m): 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
cheesy
what is wrong my mama kochi the housewife!
Re: Between A Cooperate Lady And A Business Girl, Who Is The Best Choice? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
I don't fat ladies angry

Quote me and I will tell u y chickens don't breast feed their babies
Re: Between A Cooperate Lady And A Business Girl, Who Is The Best Choice? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
Osyxcel:

Which one are you? smiley
Both smiley
Re: Between A Cooperate Lady And A Business Girl, Who Is The Best Choice? by Osyxcel(m): 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
softysparky:

Both smiley

The ideal choice smiley

1 Like

Re: Between A Cooperate Lady And A Business Girl, Who Is The Best Choice? by abisolaarshow(f): 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
what about cooperate+business
Re: Between A Cooperate Lady And A Business Girl, Who Is The Best Choice? by CashdownNG: 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
J.I.K

Just in Kase

undecided

undecided
Re: Between A Cooperate Lady And A Business Girl, Who Is The Best Choice? by Hawlahscho(m): 1:18am On Apr 18, 2015
Xiadnat:
*sighs*.....Warris dis nonsensical post....corporate vs. business? For real? angry

I wonder how u define nonsense.
Re: Between A Cooperate Lady And A Business Girl, Who Is The Best Choice? by Hawlahscho(m): 1:20am On Apr 18, 2015
CashdownNG:
J.I.K

Just in Kase

undecided

undecided

For where?
just forget it.
Re: Between A Cooperate Lady And A Business Girl, Who Is The Best Choice? by Hawlahscho(m): 1:26am On Apr 18, 2015
Osyxcel:

Life's Good....KTBFFH!!

bgcolor and backgroundcolor ain't working for this thing.
How you take insert that yellow colour?
Re: Between A Cooperate Lady And A Business Girl, Who Is The Best Choice? by CashdownNG: 11:14am On Apr 18, 2015
Hawlahscho:

For where?
just forget it.

a fella can hope na...
Re: Between A Cooperate Lady And A Business Girl, Who Is The Best Choice? by Osyxcel(m): 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hawlahscho:

bgcolor and backgroundcolor ain't working for this thing.
How you take insert that yellow colour?

highlight...
Re: Between A Cooperate Lady And A Business Girl, Who Is The Best Choice? by amokeme(f): 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
well, how about a combination of both... cool

1 Like

Re: Between A Cooperate Lady And A Business Girl, Who Is The Best Choice? by sunnedee: 9:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
Both.
JIK
Re: Between A Cooperate Lady And A Business Girl, Who Is The Best Choice? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
Both!
Re: Between A Cooperate Lady And A Business Girl, Who Is The Best Choice? by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
Business but the poster above I think it is meant for only guys alone to answer abi you be les wey wan marry your fellow woman
Re: Between A Cooperate Lady And A Business Girl, Who Is The Best Choice? by yurme(m): 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
Any1 jawe as far as she b wife material
Re: Between A Cooperate Lady And A Business Girl, Who Is The Best Choice? by modskiller(m): 11:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
I prefer an Educated business lady with a good exposure and orientation.

1 Like

Re: Between A Cooperate Lady And A Business Girl, Who Is The Best Choice? by Hawlahscho(m): 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
Osyxcel:

highlight...

Still can't get it bro quote me back wt an example biko

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Will Kiss You Non-stop With This Simple Romantic Tips..read Now / LOVE BOOTH!!!!! Share Your Love / WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.