Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

How Do You Tell You Are In Love - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell You Are In Love (6377 Views)

Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? / How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by GNature(m): 8:46am On Sep 08, 2006
Adenez is your nick name (in lieu of your last name)
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by aloib(f): 8:47am On Sep 08, 2006
hahahaha G. nature dont kill me abeg, lmao at must

hahahaha adenez ko//keep guessing
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by GNature(m): 8:49am On Sep 08, 2006
it's your nickname, not your real last name

Any wayz, what are you doing from being too bored over your break ?
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by aloib(f): 8:56am On Sep 08, 2006
hahaha just chilling wat else, i workout too
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by GNature(m): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2006
got to go now
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by GNature(m): 9:10am On Sep 08, 2006
hey biola, its been nice chatting with you.

Have fun in the phillippines and good luck with the new major.
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by shadex1(m): 11:41am On Sep 08, 2006
@Topic

1.   Clarify what love is for you. Write down all your thoughts and feelings about what a loving relationship would be like for you. 

2.   Distinguish between love and lust or infatuation. Lust is an intense sexual desire. Infatuation refers to the initial stage of a relationship, when you are "crazy" about her, but this feeling usually fades over time. 

3.   Ask other people how they define love or know if they love someone. 

4.   Write down how you do feel about her. For example: you enjoy her company, have similar interests, feel safe, trust her, think she is attractive, etc. 

5.   Think about how well the two of you relate to each other. For example: How well do you communicate with each other? How do you deal with conflict? Do you bring out good or bad parts of each other? Can you show different sides of yourself? 

6.   Ask yourself if you see and accept her as a whole person. Love isn't just loving the parts of her you like, but choosing to love her overall. 

The infatuation phase of a relationship typically lasts about six months. You may think you are in love and she is perfect for you. It often takes more time to tell if you are truly compatible and whether you can really love the whole person, good and bad. 

One love
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by Damollar(m): 11:57am On Sep 08, 2006
@$hadex - You know, the funny thing is that most of the
questions you hear in these newsletters are actually not
correct.

And I'm serious about this.
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by okereke(m): 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2006
:oasa person, there'sbeen certain qualities you look out for in friends. these are things that inspires you. once you start discovering these things in an opposite sex, i promise you, if you dont limit communication, you'll certainly fall in love; but watch itto know the motive behind the game. when its all about sex, its not love, but when its all about trust, care and encouragement, go for it
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by Oracle(m): 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2006
Oh my God, I'm in Love
how do i know itz Love

i just told you, didn't i?
When you're in Love you'll know
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by Damollar(m): 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2006
Oracle:

When you're in Love you'll know

@Oracle - Love is No Guarantee! What you Need to Know before You fall in Love, What does it mean when you say to someone “I love you?” should be all 2 craze 4.
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by dennylove(m): 7:43pm On Sep 08, 2006
everything !everything!!!!!that's what it MEANS. grin grin cheesy :Deven when someone else see her UNATTRACTIVE N UGLY, shocked shocked :oyou sees her ADORABLE N BEATIFULLY MADE. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by Oracle(m): 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2006
Damollar:

@Oracle - Love is No Guarantee! What you Need to Know before You fall in Love, What does it mean when you say to someone “I love you?” should be all 2 craze 4.

When you're in Love you'll know it girl.
guarantee or no guarantee.
Re: How Do You Tell You Are In Love by ciceroo: 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
[quote author=ikamefa]hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !

what about when you think about that person every 5 minutes

when you do things for that person you would not do for any other person on the face of this earth

you always want to be around that person 24/7

when you are ready to spend your money ,time, energy for the well being of that person

abeg is that love?

[/quote it could be love but not in every case,u could be doing those things just for the sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Marry A Nigerian Man / Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria / Natural Ways To Enlarge Your Small Dick Without Using Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.