Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Why Do Girls Find It Hard To Believe They Are Being Decieved? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Find It Hard To Believe They Are Being Decieved? (962 Views)

Reason Why Some Girls Find It Hard To Break Up(photo) / Why Do Girls Find It Difficult To Text First? / Why Do Girls Find It So Hard To Ask Their Boyfriends For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Find It Hard To Believe They Are Being Decieved? by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 17, 2015
Im a sociopath i really dont like anybody or any girl. The last girl i pretended to like i only did because she hurt my ego and i wanted her to admire me and fall hard for me and when she eventually did i cut her off. I keep telling people that this is who i am but they keep giving me the benefit of a doubt that im nice inside, why dont people realise that some guys are really bad with no good intentions? After everything i have done most girls still forgive me and defend me that i didnt mean to hurt them, why dont people realise that sociopaths HAVE NO REAL EMOTIONS!!!!!! I just feel pity for the people that claim to like me and trust me
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Hard To Believe They Are Being Decieved? by Cutehector(m): 7:45am On Apr 17, 2015
Because some of dem hav fish brains and would always fall for the bait!! "Always"
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Hard To Believe They Are Being Decieved? by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 17, 2015
Cutehector:
Because some of dem hav fish brains and would always fall for the bait!! "Always"

I swear bro, they are too gulible. Thats why their fickle hearts are always broken everyday
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Hard To Believe They Are Being Decieved? by Beamborla(f): 7:51am On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Hard To Believe They Are Being Decieved? by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:05am On Apr 17, 2015
Mrinquisitive:
Im a sociopath i really dont like anybody or any girl. The last girl i pretended to like i only did because she hurt my ego and i wanted her to admire me and fall hard for me and when she eventually did i cut her off. I keep telling people that this is who i am but they keep giving me the benefit of a doubt that im nice inside, why dont people realise that some guys are really bad with no good intentions? After everything i have done most girls still forgive me and defend me that i didnt mean to hurt them, why dont people realise that sociopaths HAVE NO REAL EMOTIONS!!!!!! I just feel pity for the people that claim to like me and trust me

Inasmuch as I castigate females a lot, I can't negate the fact that, by default, they are optimists. A woman believes a man would change for the better if she edges him well enough. Most times they've been victims of their own folly but there are several examples of their optimism paying off. NEVER RIDICULE ANY WOMAN WHO CONSCIOUSLY HOPES FOR A BETTER YOU, NEVER. I've met women who love like their lives depend on it and it's no fault of theirs that they can't bring out the humanity in demons like yourself.

I rarely defend females but this one time I had to. APPRECIATE A FAITHFUL, LOVING WOMAN WHEN YOU FIND ONE, DUDE(S).

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Find It Hard To Believe They Are Being Decieved? by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 17, 2015
Mrinquisitive:
another gay spotted!!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Hard To Believe They Are Being Decieved? by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 17, 2015
tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Hard To Believe They Are Being Decieved? by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 17, 2015
i'v never bn decieved though. but if u see any lady dat love lies OP pls use it 2 ur advantage nw & teach her a valueable lesson.

i'm a yoruba gal but Yoruba ladies are more of wot OP is talking about. d ibos guy takes advantage of them with all dis lies yet yoruba guy will find it more difficult to date a ibo girl.

Dont quote me.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Find It Hard To Believe They Are Being Decieved? by asadike(f): 8:19am On Apr 17, 2015
Yes dear, u are on point. We think with our heart, we are optimistic in nature. Little things makes us fall in love and when we do,its with everything we got. Pls stop taking advantage of them as one day, you might truly fall in love only for u to experience same. I once fall a victim but when I left, the guy then now fell over heels in love with me but it was too late coz my heart couldn't love again. Now, am better off and more wiser and I don't think I can ever fall mugu again, never again!
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Hard To Believe They Are Being Decieved? by Welrez(m): 8:19am On Apr 17, 2015
Those who think they can't be deceived are easier to deceive. Women think themselves so.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Find It Hard To Believe They Are Being Decieved? by henribj(m): 8:22am On Apr 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Inasmuch as I castigate females a lot, I can't negate the fact that, by default, they are optimists. A woman believes a man would change for the better if she edges him well enough. Most times they've been victims of their own folly but there are several examples of their optimism paying off. NEVER RIDICULE ANY WOMAN WHO CONSCIOUSLY HOPES FOR A BETTER YOU, NEVER. I've met women who love like their lives depend on it and it's no fault of their that they can't bring out the humanity in demons like yourself.

I rarely defend females but this one time I had to. APPRECIATE A FAITHFUL, LOVING WOMAN WHEN YOU FIND ONE, DUDE(S).

your head is there man.. nack one bottle of orijin in my name (i hope you take alcohol o).
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Hard To Believe They Are Being Decieved? by henribj(m): 8:24am On Apr 17, 2015
chowlade:
i'v never bn decieved though. but if u see any lady dat love lies OP pls use it 2 ur advantage nw & teach her a valueable lesson.

i'm a yoruba gal but Yoruba ladies are more of wot OP is talking about. d ibos guy takes advantage of them with all dis lies yet yoruba guy will find it more difficult to date a ibo girl.

Dont quote me.

Go and get a court ruling or injunction or whatever so no one will quote you
mtcheew
yoruba gals follow the igbo boys you mentioned not out of love but because of the flexing and money involved, don't come here to yarn trash.
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Hard To Believe They Are Being Decieved? by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:26am On Apr 17, 2015
henribj:

your head is there man.. nack one bottle of orijin in my name (i hope you take alcohol o).
Thanks man but I'm teetotal/straightedged.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Find It Hard To Believe They Are Being Decieved? by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 17, 2015
Cutehector:

Saying girls have fish brain is an insult to fishes!!
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Hard To Believe They Are Being Decieved? by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 17, 2015
Cutehector:
what of those with meat and ponmo brain undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Hard To Believe They Are Being Decieved? by ITbomb(m): 8:38am On Apr 17, 2015
The way to the girl's heart is the first impression.
I doubt if they have the facility to understudy someone before making decisions like guys.
Just sway dem with sweet words and treat them like princess at initial instance and they will forever think that you are what they first saw not what they are seeing.

That is why they find it hard to love their best male friends but can have sex with a stranger they just met
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Hard To Believe They Are Being Decieved? by Cutehector(m): 8:39am On Apr 17, 2015
prettythicksme:
what of those with meat and ponmo brain undecided
fish brain even get sense pass cow brain.. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Hard To Believe They Are Being Decieved? by henribj(m): 8:42am On Apr 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Thanks man but I'm teetotal/straightedged.

Oh i see. Interesting.
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Hard To Believe They Are Being Decieved? by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 17, 2015
Mrinquisitive:
With this utter devilment you profess, how do you think you will be able to reach an enviable strata within our societal rung of hierarchy? To get food on your table, at least you need your next neighbour, 'cause no man can exist alone, except you plan to rob unsuspecting people.
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Hard To Believe They Are Being Decieved? by adiec23(m): 11:43am On Apr 17, 2015
Guys most girls get fish brain. A lady I love so much broke up with me just BC according to her I'm too nice and gentle she even state clearly that I'm too cool for her for her type of guy.
And this lady told me she has a lot of heart break in the past I just got confuse with her type of guy and she don't want to learn from her heart breaks. But she also told me another reason is she can't get over something in her past and she did not tell me about it. So most of then just like players and are the same ones that will complain of heartbreak later.
Re: Why Do Girls Find It Hard To Believe They Are Being Decieved? by Asuokaa: 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
asadike:
Yes dear, u are on point. We think with our heart, we are optimistic in nature. Little things makes us fall in love and when we do,its with everything we got. Pls stop taking advantage of them as one day, you might truly fall in love only for u to experience same. I once fall a victim but when I left, the guy then now fell over heels in love with me but it was too late coz my heart couldn't love again. Now, am better off and more wiser and I don't think I can ever fall mugu again, never again!

This hit me hard....first of all did I hide my love for u...did I live u because of any lady didn't I give u my reasons and you knw too well they r reasonable reasons... I love you with all my heart just d way you do too..I no I didn't do or think right but that doesn't mean am a wicked person...I call and text u virtually evri minute...just because I was trying to make u happy I sacrificed my love for u...not fair reconsider u post...cheers

(1) (Reply)

I Had Unsafe Sex With 72 Women,yet I Tested HIV Negative--learn From My Mistake / He's Confused On How A Female Treated Him To, Advice Him / Why Not "Behind Every Successful Woman, There Is A Man"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.