Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port (34614 Views)

FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport / Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate / Ibom Deep Sea Port: Udom Emmanuel To Sign Deal With China (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by superstar1(m): 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
help3852:
coconut head with all you learnt from Havard university, all you know is to abuse without stating facts to back your claims.

Nigeria will not contain us. If you meet me in person you will bow. IDIOT.

YOU EVEN THOUGHT AM IGBO. you are a big bigot. Time will tell …

Tribalist he-goat,
Imagine Tinubu's cleaner talking to me.

Come and wash my car …

I'll pay you better than Tinubu.

Who cares who you are. For all I care you can be orango tang or hottentot or mistletoe.

Alamiesia's messenger ndo for you.

Abeg park well, I don't have the time of low cerebral people like you.

4 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Menace2Society(m): 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
Obiagu1:
Usual trick.
Go tribal. I'm not going to fall for it.

The topic remains that Yorubas are backstabbing others. Which kind witch be this?

Why are Yoruba working to frustrate Ibaka seaport?
Dumbest Ibo boy undecided

4 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by superstar1(m): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
help3852:

A bigot, tinubu's robot, hypnotized with changE propaganda. A Yoruba fool.

You have nothing to say.
Show me evidence of 4th. Mainland Bridge.

You think you can't talk without abusing someone.

You APC fool bring it on

He-goat

GEJ's lapdog how market?

I can show you Ikoyi Link Bridge. Watch as we start 4th Mainland Bridge in months to come with our "oyel money".

Ondo 's oil is sweetening our belly. Haters can hug Kainji Dam's turbine.

5 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by help3852: 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
superstar1:

Who cares who you are. For all I care you can be orango tang or hottentot or mistletoe.

Alamiesia's messenger ndo for you.

Abeg park well, I don't have the time of low cerebral people like you.
Hahaha, come back here and abuse me.
Tribalist he-goat. Who can't relate in public despite graduating for Harvard university.

Tinubu's robots, how much were you paid to campaign?

journalist friends of mine made millions working for APC, IF YOU DIDN'T THEN YOU ARE A BIG FOOL WASTING YOUR TALENTS.
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Chidozieude: 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
Obiagu1:

The design was just completed!

That is unfortunate really. So it took over 16 years to complete the design phase of the project?

The day Igbos realise that politicians use them as pawns in the political game, they will start to make progress

Your darling president -Jonathan swore that he will build a bridge for you but only went there to commission the prototype of the bridge 8 weeks to election and yet you all voted for him enmasse. embarassed

Igbos need to hold their useless leaders to account. If need be, you need to flog them publicly for deceiving you. Pita Obi is now a billionaire courtesy of Jonathan and his cluelessness, yet there are more Anambrians in Yorubaland than in Anambra state.

Buhari has promised to build that Bridge and I know he will fulfill his promise but guess what? Igbos will never appreciate it because he is Hausa and automatically an enemy to them.

Just imagine the OP opening a useless thread accusing Yorubas of nonsense without any evidence but yet some people are populating the thread with BS.

The APC government will take over from May 29, there is no visible Igbo bloc in the party all because of their prejudice and shortsightedness. I will advise you to be calm, postpone the cries and lamentations until reality dawns on you.

The only consolation is that Imo State will benefit significantly and will set an example for the rest of Umuigbo.

8 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
Scatterboss:
Tears everywhere. Another 8 years of blaming Yorubas, na wao.
ss

Buhari can't rule for 8 years ,

my class mate musa hamza from kano will run for president ,

he is highly educated he is a quantum physic's .

and my best friend ige segun a mechanical engineer

i float them .
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by help3852: 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
superstar1:

GEJ's lapdog how market?

I can show you Ikoyi Link Bridge. Watch as we start 4th Mainland Bridge in months to come with our "oyel money".

Ondo 's oil is sweetening our belly. Haters can hug Kainji Dam's turbine.
BIG FOOL, FOR THE RECORDS I DON'T LIVE IN NIGERIA.

How many years ago was 3rd mainland Bridge mentioned.

He-goat, go and die in your lagoons. Who cares about your oil.
That's why You are killing yourselves over Niger delta abi.

Come here, have you eaten today?

1 Like

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by superstar1(m): 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
help3852:

Hahaha, come back here and abuse me.
Tribalist he-goat. Who can't relate in public despite graduating for Harvard university.

Tinubu's robots, how much were you paid to campaign?

journalist friends of mine made millions working for APC, IF YOU DIDN'T THEN YOU ARE A BIG FOOL WASTING YOUR TALENTS.

Clueless GEJ's lapdog, is it your wife that is controlling you too?

You think everybody is a sycophant like saTANoids like you that kept on dancing the dance of shame with your "o ya siddon siddon siddon" and "No Vacancy in Aso Rock" slogans.

I hope GEJ's dollars touched your life. If not you are the next thing to miscarriage of destiny.

People that did not even campaign for GEJ benefited from his charity work, and what was your own achievement with this campaign of sycophancy you did. NOTHING.

As Zero as brain, as nothing to show in achievement.

5 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Chidozieude: 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:
[s]ss

Buhari can't rule for 8 years ,

my class mate musa hamza from kano will run for president ,

he is highly educated he is a quantum physic's .

and my best friend ige segun a mechanical engineer

i float them . [/s]

You are just a noisemaker. One day Segun is a graphic designer, the next day he is an engineer cry

I know Buhari's victory is destroying your soul, get over it for your own sake. He will be there for 8 years and in the event he does not make it, your next president will be a 'Yolabar' man grin grin

3 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by help3852: 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
superstar1:

Clueless GEJ's lapdog, is it your wife that is controlling you too?

You think everybody is a sycophant like saTANoids like you that kept on dancing the dance of shame with your "o ya siddon siddon siddon" and "No Vacancy in Aso Rock" slogans.

I hope GEJ's dollars touched your life. If not you are the next thing to miscarriage of destiny.

People that did not even campaign for GEJ benefited from his charity work, and what was your own achievement with this campaign of sycophancy you did. NOTHING.

As Zero as brain, as nothing to show in achievement.
you are still ranting gibberish.
What I have to do with Gej.
You think I depend on politics for survival.
Come how may ballot boxes did you steaL.

Seems you are a drug dealer too like your boss.

1 Like

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by superstar1(m): 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
help3852:

BIG FOOL, FOR THE RECORDS I DON'T LIVE IN NIGERIA.

How many years ago was 3rd mainland Bridge mentioned.

He-goat, go and die in your lagoons. Who cares about your oil.
That's why You are killing yourselves over Niger delta abi.

Come here, have you eaten today?

For all I care, you can be staying in Timbuktu, Kandahar or.Kalamazoo, it ain't my business? That is your headache.

Who is killing who over Niger Delta? Is Ondo part of ND. For goodness sake, what kind of under the mango tree graduate is this dumb head.

I pitied whoever paid for education. It is better to pour water in a basket, than to pay for your school fees.

You are a learner in this game. You will surely learn tonight. I assure you, ndi ara.

4 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
Chidozieude:

You are just a noisemaker. One day Segun is a graphic designer, the next day he is an engineer cry

I know Buhari's victory is destroying your soul, get over it for your own sake. He will be there for 8 years and in the event he does not make it, your next president will be a 'Yolabar' man grin grin

not nairaland segun though ,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

buhari will not rule for 8 years ,fierce opposition with another northerner .

i don't wanna be a president and we don't wanna be vice president but we got lawyers .
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by superstar1(m): 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
help3852:
you are still ranting gibberish.
What I have to do with Gej.
You think I depend on politics for survival.
Come how may ballot boxes did you steaL.

Seems you are a drug dealer too like your boss.

Does this one thinks everybody is washing dead bodies or getting married to 92 years old woman like him?

How many oyinbo's toilet have you washed today?

Su.cks to be you. Wallahi.

1 Like

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by help3852: 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
superstar1:

You can be saying in Timbuktu, Kandahar or.Kalamazoo, it ain't my business? That is your headache.

Who is killing who over Niger Delta? Is Ondo part of ND. For goodness sake, what kind of under the mango tree graduate is this dumb head.

I pitied whoever paid for education. It is better to pour water in a basket, than to pay for your school fees.

You are a learner in this game. You will surely learn tonight. I assure you, ndi ara.
I have better things to d, over here its 1am idiots, you still think am in Nigeria,

I taught your mother, she refused to learn
I taught your father, he refused,

You again, hmmmm, after telling you am not based in Nigeria, you have refused to learn,

Its hereditary, that's my conclusion.

1 Like

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Chidozieude: 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

not nairaland segun though ,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

buhari will not rule for 8 years ,fierce opposition with another northerner .

i don't wanna be a president and we don't wanna be vice president but we got lawyers .

I think you realize that I know your original moniker by now grin grin

Look, there are different stages of grief, you are in the second stage. You will accept reality very soon bro. Work your way to the 4th stage.

Buhari is your president- whether you like it or NOT.

4 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
Chidozieude:

shatap impersonator
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by help3852: 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
superstar1:

Does this one thinks everybody is washing dead bodies or getting married to 92 years old woman like him?

How many oyinbo's toilet have you washed today?

Su.cks to be you. Wallahi.
You should have told me that is what you uncle Is doing in Uk.

I. Heard you pay fees to use bridges they built for you with ""taXpayers'' money.

See how tinubu is fooling you.
They use your money and build roads and tax you for using the road. Hahaha on a daily basis.

Good night pa, your foolishness is hereditary

1 Like

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by superstar1(m): 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
help3852:
I have better things to d, over here its 1am idiots, you still think am in Nigeria,

I taught your mother, she refused to learn
I taught your father, he refused,

You again, hmmmm, after telling you am not based in Nigeria, you have refused to learn,

Its hereditary, that's my conclusion.

So you are not based in Nigeria, we should now start shivering because of that. Is this one ok at all.

Your back alley ashawo mother did not teach you and I am sure you do.not even know your truck driver of a father that you have.

A mere product of one night stand under the stair case.

Your oyinbo toilet supervisor is calling you, run along and deliver his errand. Ode oshi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
Chidozieude:

I think you realize that I know your original moniker by now grin grin

Look, there are different stages of grief, you are in the second stage. You will accept reality very soon bro. Work your way to the 4th stage.

Buhari is your president- whether you like it or NOT.

get the hell out ,you don't know who i am .joke apart . i have made any comment like that before ,

so stop your back ward presumptions .
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by help3852: 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
superstar1:

So you are not based in Nigeria, we should now start shivering because of that. Is this one ok at all.

Your back alley ashawo mother did not teach you and I am sure you do.not even know your truck driver of a father that you have.

A mere product of one night stand under the stairs case.

Your oyinbo toilet supervisor is calling you, run along and deliver his errand. Ode oshi.
tongue

Go and sleep, else I feed you and your generation

1 Like

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by superstar1(m): 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
help3852:

You should have told me that is what you uncle Is doing in Uk.

I. Heard you pay fees to use bridges they built for you with ""taXpayers'' money.

See how tinubu is fooling you.
They use your money and build roads and tax you for using the road. Hahaha on a daily basis.

Good night pa, your foolishness is hereditary

Did we now ask for money to pay the toll from a wretched and miserable soul like yours.

Run along and answer your oyinbo master.

4 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Chidozieude: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

[s]get the hell out ,you don't know who i am .joke apart . i have made any comment like that before ,

so stop your back ward presumptions .[/s]

embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by help3852: 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
superstar1:

Did we now ask for money to pay the toll from a wretched and miserable soul like yours.

Run along and answer your oyinbo master.
what are you still doing under the 3rd mainland Bridge, don't you have a tent??
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
this guy's are joke's

have you eaten today ? joke apart

who gave you access to inter-net ? dumb

i'm looking at you now like i'm watching a grasshopper moving around in his bottle dorm.
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
Chidozieude:

listen i don't send some one else picture ,

it does not mean any thing to me ,

it shows level of your ignorance .it like water over rocks . up load more picture's . fools
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
cheesy
Chidozieude:

embarassed embarassed embarassed
agbameta is that you

1 Like

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by help3852: 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
If. Not the Chinese, some bigots will not have cheap internet enabled phones to post gibberish

1 Like

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by superstar1(m): 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
help3852:
tongue

Go and sleep, else I feed you and your generation

The morgue worker is looking for whom.to feed?

You better head to Somalia and Afghanistan if you are really hell bent on charity.

Nigerians living in.Nigeria are blessed. Except your family back.here is in.the category fo the dregs of the society.

5 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by aresa: 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
When it's time to brag, you are best thing since slice bread, you are smart and superior, you are the most powerful, you own and control everything from Lagos to Abuja and other people are beneath you, but when it's time to explain and expose your flaws, failure and invisible success, it's Tinubu's fault, it's Yoruba people's fault, it's the fault of the fault of the man from the moon, it's the eskimos's fault, it's Obama's, it's everybody's fault and never ibo people's fault.

Rich and powerful ibo people should be able to do whatever the heck they want, build whatever they want to build, own whatever they want to own and poor and less powerful Yoruba people shouldn't be able to stand in their way, their ibo land should be littered with milk and honey so their shouldn't be any reason for their sons and daughters to venture into other people's land for their daily bread and survival, they shouldn't be peddling cheap, fake and substandard products all over the place............

Now, you can not in one breath claim you are powerful and you own everything in Nigeria while at the same time blame the so called less powerful people in the society for your shortcomings.

You dominated GEJ's administration, but you have nothing to show for it and they couldn't even deliver the 2NB on behalf of their people.

You aligned yourself with the ruling party for 16 long years, still you have nothing to show for it, not even your 2NB or anything significant.

Your governors, local and National leaders are all members of the ruling party, still you have nothing to show for it..

Akpabio budgets billions every year for Ibaka, but there's nothing on the ground to show for the billions he budgets, he basically pockets they yearly billions. No bush clearing, no fence, no road or anything leading to the phantom seaport.

The project is invisible to the FG and the people of Nigeria, it doesn't exist simply because it's not in the national plan or gazette...

When you people boast and beat the blood out of your narrow chests, other people see nothing but shallow and insecure people with low self esteem boasting needlessly to make up for what they lack which is real wealth and power...

Your noise and silly chest beating doesn't rhyme with your day to day realities which is the opposite of what you crudely and cluelessly display.

5 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
i know how to tease this pigs in south west pig farms ,

as they keep typing from their window 97 key board , soaking on garri ijebu and agege bread. cool cool
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Chidozieude: 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

[s]
listen i don't send some one else picture ,

it does not mean any thing to me ,

it shows level of your ignorance .it like water over rocks . up load more picture's . fools[/s]

Stop the blood clot crying... embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Chidozieude: 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
superstar1:

The morgue worker is looking for whom.to feed?

You better head to Somalia and Afghanistan if you are really hell bent on charity.

Nigerians living in.Nigeria are blessed. Except your family back.here is in.the category fo the dregs of the society.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister / "I Never Took N10million Bribe" - Osinbajo / Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.