Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:02 PM

HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port (35409 Views)

FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport / Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate / Ibom Deep Sea Port: Udom Emmanuel To Sign Deal With China (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by aresa: 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
Obviously, Igbos want to be seen in a positive light; indeed, they tell their tall tales of how they are all rich and powerful in order to seem important in other people’s eyes.

Have you ever seen a humble Igbo man who does not present himself as god almighty himself even though he is a starving man? If you listened to these people boast you would think that they are as
powerful as the gods are supposed to be!

http://www.igbofocus.com/html/the_igbo_problem_can_be_fixed.html

^^^^^^^

That's what other people see....

2 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
ahaaaaaaa

those pork keep uploading picture file from a black America actor ,

ahaaa they are cooking and shitting on the same kitchen utensils .

take it alhaji
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Scatterboss(m): 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
[s]
TRIBALSTOOGE:
ss

Buhari can't rule for 8 years ,

my class mate musa hamza from kano will run for president ,

he is highly educated he is a quantum physic's .

and my best friend ige segun a mechanical engineer

i float them .
[/s]

Who is this one? Why posting trash like an epileptic patient, go and meet your partner musiwa if you dont have anything to say. Mschew

7 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
Scatterboss:
[s][/s]

Who is this one? Why posting trash like an epileptic patient, go and meet your partner musiwa if you dont have anything to say. Mschew

hold your mama breast and jerkk off black cat.
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Scatterboss(m): 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

my senile mum is a fool and was gang raped by me and my friends. I love ra.ping my mum

Alright. Good of you.

6 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
Scatterboss:

Alright. Good of you.

clap for your aping self
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Chidozieude: 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:
[s] ahaaaaaaa

those pork keep uploading picture file from a black America actor ,

ahaaa they are cooking and shitting on the same kitchen utensils .

take it alhaji [/s]

Stop crying embarassed embarassed embarassed

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
Chidozieude:

Stop crying embarassed embarassed embarassed

grin grin

cool cool cool cool cool cool

Bleep off fool
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Scatterboss(m): 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

I cant wait to r.ape my useless mum today, though she stinks but i will manage her wide p.unny.

Okay if you say so.

2 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
i don't give a fu ck .

we knew you don't mean anything good to us ,

we are not scare
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Chidozieude: 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

cool cool cool cool cool cool

Bleep off fool

Buhari is the President Elect of Nigeria

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
he is your president with a limited power .
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
can you post more pictures
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by codedslayer: 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:
can you post more pictures

You are going crazy, you better dont kill yourself. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
i'm having fun
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
codedslayer:

You are going crazy, you better dont kill yourself. cheesy cheesy cheesy

kill your self
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Setaje(f): 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
This is the most stupid thing I have read since I joined nl. And it's so shameful and embarrassing. The fact that there was no voice of reasoning amongst the so called oppressed group that would boldly tell them that they have been used by Jonathan and those who represent them at the state and federal level. Infact this thread ought to be closed.

1 Like

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
your minute will run out now .
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
your minutes will run out grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i'm having fun now ,

hyenas finally gone to bed .
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by codedslayer: 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

kill your self

Tell your father to do that then you follow.

3 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

this guys eee kwaaa ?

bunch of bitterness .
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by itunu8(f): 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
superstar1:

Jonathan should have used whatever method he wishes to achieve the project, if he was truly committed to it.
Why did the same senate not stop him from awarding multi billion pipeline security contracts to Dokubo, Tompolo, Ganiyu Adams etc. Did he not do the ground breaking ceremony of the Gas City in Gbaramatu, which is a bigger and more expensive project than the Ibaka seaport.

Washington can stop investments if they want and who is losing? The American Investors. Are Asians not investing heavily in Africa and Nigeria. At whose expense and loss? Americans.

If Jonathan had signed a partnership with the Chinese on Ibaka, 200 Washingtons cannot stop the partnership and the completion of the project.

He was more interested in seaport in Bayelsa and he deceived his people that he signed a $7bn deal with Hyundai, which the South Korean Prime Minister denied.

All the other ports in SS today, whether moribund or active, were conceptualised and executed by leaders of other regions. We are blaming Jonathan because he did not do anything for his people and Nigeria as a whole.

Stop blaming yorubas for your woes, name your visionless leadership

wow.. u are really deep, intelligient and enlightened.. I love d way u argue.. attacking the issue and not the personality.. kudos

4 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Chidozieude: 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:
[s]grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

this guys eee kwaaa ?

bunch of bitterness [/s].
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by omonnakoda: 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
Instead of building a port Akpabio built a stadium .
Militants have been receiving billions of naira for the last 5 years not to talk of the stolen subsidy money the Ministry of Niger Delta and the NDDC. Truth is the government could have built a port in ALL the coastal states since PDP came to power

2 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by PenSniper: 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:
it is still possible team ss/se will work on that trust me we are free .

power to ss/se

Remove SS from your suicidal madness forthwith.

2 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
PenSniper:

fu ck you omo owambe
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
PenSniper:

omo owambe it is too late now ,

you can not stop it . osun snake.
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by omonnakoda: 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

omo owambe it is too late now ,

you can not stop it . osun snake.
Your madness is still boiling?
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
omonnakoda:
Your madness is still boiling?

like your mama puff puff frying oil .
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
yes i'm still here ready to sting this stinkers from south west .
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by gidiMonsta(m): 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
Some igbo people are weird I swear! What has Yoruba got to do with Ibaka now? Enugu getting an international airport didn't reduce Lagos' air traffic, infact 2015 figures might be a record in MMIA history going by the trend so far.

2 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
bow wow bow wow ,

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Kemi Badenoch Explains How "Irresponsible" Nigerian Government Is / Amotekun: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Tinubu Over Statement / Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.