Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,075 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port (34635 Views)

FG Budgets N1Billion For Ibaka Deep Seaport / Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate / Ibom Deep Sea Port: Udom Emmanuel To Sign Deal With China (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by superstar1(m): 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
Calculia:

Becos, igbo saboteurs where executed alongside him, one of them was Nigeria first Olympic gold medalist. Banjo sabotaged the entire operation by not proceeding to lagos as instructed.

Why didn't your sissy bearded bandits lord not lead such a crucial expedition by himself, if he was not a coward that he is?

6 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Duru1(m): 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
superstar1:

Very funny.

A yoruba man led the expedition of the only frontier you conquered and all of you always regurgitate "betrayal" like primary school rhyme.

The coward unsecured and lilly livered Ojukwu, that was not in any war front, executed an officer that won the only frontier Biafra ever conquered. Is that not betrayal in itself. How are we sure tribalism was not involved?

The term, lily-livered, is humanly reserved for set of people in Nigeria. This set of people shook like dried leaves when their son was murdered in the Oodua capital yet they lined up their beautiful wives and daughters as supplementary objects of entertainment to soldiers from northern region who just finished doing a number on them. One can imagine how difficult it was gathering beautiful women from that part of the country.
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Calculia: 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
superstar1:

Why didn't your sissy bearded bandits lord not lead such a crucial expedition by himself, if he was not a coward that he is?

So people like Edogirl2 can say we invaded them abi? It was not an invasion, just a response to an attack from the Hausafulani that have siezed the capital city, after the coup that killed the President and mutiny in the Army, in-addition to an attack on Cross River.

If it was an invasion, we will lead it ourself.
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by superstar1(m): 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
Duru1:

The term, lily-livered, is humanly reserved for set of people in Nigeria. This set of people shook like dried leaves when their son was murdered in the Oodua capital yet they lined up their beautiful wives and daughters as supplementary objects of entertainment to soldiers from northern region who just finished doing a number on them. One can imagine how difficult it was gathering beautiful women from that part of country.

The same northern soldiers danced shoki on your mothers and daughters in alaigbo, with your fathers fanning them and hailing them ranka dede.

The products are the mixed blood we have littering the whole of Nigeria today.

How about that Duru1 aka Deridegull.

11 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
superstar1:

Your argument is already going south and I do not have a patience for such.

Say whatever you like about OBJ and GMB, the bottomeline one was and one will be your president. End of Discussion.

However, tells us why Soludo the knowledgeable and erudite was not voted by the meritocracy preaching Igbos, rather Peter "Adaora" Obi was their preferred candidate. Same with Ngige and Otti.

Hypocrisy at its best. Charity must start from alaigbo. Show what you are preachijg in your land and let others emulate it of it really works and then you will have the audacity to boast about your brand of politics.

For now, the records shows Igbos keep electing bad leaders at the expense of knowledgeable candidates. Where is the meritocracy they are always shouting from.the roof top in that?

Says it all.
Isnt it strange that you are bringing tribalism into the issue of national discourse. You must think that I am Igbo, that is abysmally dismal and very parochial reasoning.

Back to where GEJ train dropped us. Listen, No matter how many brilliant men an egotistic semi-illiterate surrounds himself, he remains intimidated by these educated people. He feels that they must attempt to ridicule him and decides to take decisions and shout down on his advisers. That's Obasanjo. He spent 8yrs not knowing how to unbundle NEPA. Spent 8yrs not knowing how to dismantle the quota system. Spent 8yrs not knowing how to build and run refineries nor privatize aging ones. Spent 8yrs fighting his opponents and had the effrontery to attempt constitutional amendment to accommodate a 3rd term. That's the intoxicating effect of absolute power minus education.

The Conquering Orangutan of Otta messed our psyche up. Majority of Nigerians who voted Buhari need structural mental adjustment.
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by codedslayer: 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
[s]
Duru1:

The term, lily-livered, is humanly reserved for set of people in Nigeria. This set of people shook like dried leaves when their son was murdered in the Oodua capital yet they lined up their beautiful wives and daughters as supplementary objects of entertainment to soldiers from northern region who just finished doing a number on them. One can imagine how difficult it was gathering beautiful women from that part of the country.
[/s]

This is the old tribalist called Dede1 and Deridegull. The old fool refused to die cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by superstar1(m): 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
Calculia:

So people like Edogirl2 can say we invaded them abi? It was not an invasion, just a response to an attack from the Hausafulani that have siezed the capital city, after the coup that killed the President and mutiny in the Army, in-addition to an attack on Cross River.

If it was an invasion, we will lead it ourself.

You said Banjo did not follow orders of going all the way to Lagos and now you are saying you would have led it yourself.

Pick a line of argument and defend it with facts.

5 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Duru1(m): 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
superstar1:

The same northern soldiers danced shoki on your mothers and daughters in alaigbo, with your fathers fanning them and hailing them ranka dede.

The products are the mixed blood we have littering the whole of Nigeria today.

How about that Duru1 aka Deridegull.

Any Nigerian soldiers who attempted mere looking at Igbo women during and after the civil war risked losing his life. Igbo land is not and will never be a Yoruba land where cowards die many times before their deaths.
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
Duru1:

Any Nigerian soldiers who attempted mere looking at Igbo women during and after the civil war risked losing his life. Igbo land is not and will never be a Yoruba land where cowards die many times before their deaths.

We know iboland. It is the only place on the planet where a Commander in Chief of the armed forces would run with his tail tucked between his hairy arse and still regarded as a hero.
In other lands they commit suicide as a matter of honor.

8 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Duru1(m): 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

This is the old tribalist called Dede1 and Deridegull. The old fool refused to die cheesy cheesy

I guess you are a young fool that refused to die. I shall give it up to you since it takes one moronic gull to recognize another. There is no doubt fools are common stay in your lineage.
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
Duru1:

But Femi fani Kayode fvcked Bianca Ojukwu without using a condom, true or false?

8 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by superstar1(m): 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
Billyonaire:
Isnt it strange that you are bringing tribalism into the issue of national discourse. You must think that I am Igbo, that is abysmally dismal and very parochial reasoning.

Back to where GEJ train dropped us. Listen, No matter how many brilliant men an egotistic semi-illiterate surrounds himself, he remains intimidated by these educated people. He feels that they must attempt to ridicule him and decides to take decisions and shout down on his advisers. That's Obasanjo. He spent 8yrs not knowing how to unbundle NEPA. Spent 8yrs not knowing how to dismantle the quota system. Spent 8yrs not knowing how to build and run refineries nor privatize aging ones. Spent 8yrs fighting his opponents and had the effrontery to attempt constitutional amendment to accommodate a 3rd term. That's the intoxicating effect of absolute power minus education.

The Conquering Orangutan of Otta messed our psyche up. Majority of Nigerians who voted Buhari need structural mental adjustment.

OBJ is who he is. He appointed people and they have the option of rejecting or resigning from the appointment of they cannot cope with his kind of person.

Yes he did not fix power fully. Did he start it? Yes he did. The turnaround maintenance of Kainji, the building of Adam V and VI from the scratch l, the Olorunsogo power projects says it all.

Yes, he did not fix the refinery but did he do other things eg telecomms. Yes he did. Kudos to him for that.

Yes, he did not stop quota system. He cannot solve all the problems he met. He is meant to solve some and leave the rest. Government is a continuum.

He attempted 3rd term bid and Nigerians showed him we are bigger than him. Simple.

Remember Nigeria was coming out of its pariah state status because of the military rule and many economic sanctions that has crippled our economy. He inherited the worst Nigerian state in the history of this country. The external reserve was at $2bn. What a joke.

In the opinion of unbiased and rational minds, he tried his best. Could he have done better, yes he could have. Can GEJ match him in any way. HELL NO.

If OBJ is a Pentium 1, definitely GEJ is an abacus.

3 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
But Femi fani Kayode fvcked Bianca Ojukwu without using a condom, true or false?
It is true. I Chief Oluwafemi Ifaniyi Kayode, phucked Bianca Ojuku without using a condom

10 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Duru1(m): 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
Aigbofa:

We know iboland. It is the only place on the planet where a Commander in Chief of the armed forces would run with his tail tucked between his hairy arse and still regarded as a hero.

I cannot blame you on the display of tactical ignorance. Since you hailed from the set of people who thought mere wrestling matches are wars, therefore tactical withdrawal looks like a run to them.
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by codedslayer: 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
[s]
Duru1:

I guess you are a young fool that refused to die. I shall give it up to you since it takes one moronic gull to recognize another. There is no doubt fools are common stay in your lineage.
[/s]

Coming from a frustrated Biafra e-goat. A cursed psychopant that lack common sense and logic, you sit on a wheel chair with soaked pampers, while you spread hate all over nairaland. You deserve nothing but a painful slow death. Rest in pieces Old man.

3 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by superstar1(m): 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
Duru1:

Another lie from the defeated rebellion soldier.

They were not looking at them and 3million women and children (minus the men) were sacrificed to Amadioha for fun. I laugh in igbotic mandarin.

They did not only danced shoki on your mothers and daughters, they changed style into kukere, azonto and etighi self. All with your fathers fanning them and shouting "Megida Ranka Dede"

6 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
superstar1:

OBJ is who he is. He appointed people and they have the option of rejecting or resigning from the appointment of they cannot cope with his kind of person.

Yes he did not fix power fully. Did he start it? Yes he did. The turnaround maintenance of Kainji, the building of Adam V and VI from the scratch l, the Olorunsogo power projects says it all.

Yes, he did not fix the refinery but did he do other things eg telecomms. Yes he did. Kudos to him for that.

Yes, he did not stop quota system. He cannot solve all the problems he met. He is meant to solve some and leave the rest.

He attempted 3rd term bid and Nigerians showed him we are bigger than him. Simple.

Remember Nigeria was coming out of his pariah state status because of the military rule and many economic sanctions that has crippled our economy. He inherited the worst Nigerian state in the history of this country. The external reserve was at $2bn. What a joke.

In the opinion of unbiased and rational minds, he tried his best. Could he have done better, yes he could have. Can GEJ match him in any way. HELL NO.

If OBJ is a Pentium 1, definitely GEJ is an abacus.
Which constitution empowers Obasanjo to appoint people who lead Nigeria? That's a total insult on Nigerians. I guess I am discussing with the wrong person.
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by shizzleStar: 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
otr1:

This topic reads: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port". One way or the other, you're begging for help.
Now that we know the solution to your problems, we'll ensure that the Sea Port becomes a reality within the next 8 years, but promise us y'all will go back to the East so that all our efforts will not be for nothing. Boycott Lagos Ports entirely and lets feel your absence
It shall come to pass

What's your definition of backwardness?
It's only in the East that I've seen a community so far without motorable road, potable water, electricity, school, and healthcare facility. The only semblance of government presence is a polling unit. Tell me what's more backward than that?
shhhh! Anambra state has the best rural road network in the entire federation. FACT! I have said it countless times, you youbas shouldn't just sit in ogbomosho, odogbo, iragbiji or atakunmosa slums and think igboland is like that cheesy[/quote]

[s]Yes we love you. An Igbo family (not Ibo like yougrin), is occupying a part of my Grandpa's house in my Hometown free of charge, just to keep Grandma company. A free plot of land to build their own house- not that land is so cheap there. If that's not love, I wonder what it is[/s]
*yawnss*

. However, somewhere accross the Niger, I, a Yorubaman can never own a land, talkless of a house. Now can you see the difference?
Not until you show me one non-igbo that has been discriminated against in Igbo land, I can't take you serious and the assumption continues.[/quote]

The SE is not more progressive than the SW. At least, statistical data and the reality on ground don't point to that direction. Yes, your destiny lie not in occupying political offices, but in vissionary Leaders, which you people don't have.
what statistics? The average Igbo man is faring better than the average Yoruba man

[s]We're not known to use our offices to favor only our people. My fellow Yorubas can attest to that.
We don't engage in favoritism and nepotism. We believe in merit and result.
Just watch and take notes ok[/s]?grin
lmao! says a Yoruba man whose tribe is notorious to promoting tribalism, sectionalism, ethnicity and nepotism in Nigeria.... laffing in awori cheesygrin

VirginFinder:

[s]The bolded is quite iddiotic.
I mean, that is an irony!

Till tomorrow, Yorubas make Lagos and Nigeria's economy.

You are a dullard!![/s]
Thrash talk from a deledud nincompoop
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Duru1(m): 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:

You did not disappoint with above post. Loudmouth is inherent among the Yoruba. What have you not claimed in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:

he would always wanna fu ck her without condoms because she is a clean woman .

but i would never wanna smell you agbo hawker sister sewer/ septic tank/ cushie grin

the uzzees from her cushie smell like open lagos sewer . grin

1 Like

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
Duru1:

I cannot blame you on the display of tactical ignorance. Since you hailed from the set of people who thought mere wrestling matches are wars, therefore tactical withdrawal looks like a run to them.

No, I come from a place where empires were created, I'm sure you know those are not made through wrestling matches.
We know the people whose warfare never went beyond village wrestling competitions.

4 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
Duru1:

You did not disappoint with above post. Loudmouth is inherent among the Yoruba. What have you not claimed in Nigeria?
This is the man with the loud mouth

5 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by superstar1(m): 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
Billyonaire:
Which constitution empowers Obasanjo to appoint people who lead Nigeria? That's a total insult on Nigerians. I guess I am discussing with the wrong person.

I am talking about appointment of people in to his own government cabinet.

If you are referring to GEJ. Whether you like it or not God used OBJ to see GEJ to Aso Rock. That is a fact that is not debatable. If you think otherwise, it is definitely a debate for another day.

3 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by macjive01: 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
macjive01:
Ezeagu, please igbos are not 30% of lagos.
as per last census, REAL raw data organised by APC led government of Tinubu, Igbos ( Easterner) produced 42% (initially 44%) of the accounted figure.

Economy:

Igbos control an over sized 65% of both trade and formal commerce, (excluding multinational and foreign companies )

you obviously dont know what is going on in nigeria , igbos remain the major players in nigerian buisness setting both formal and informal economy , even in lagos ,name any non igbo you think have a succesful company and i will name 3 igbos that run a similar company and am talking about home grown companies spread accross nigeria and west africa and not mushroom companies stuck only in lagos or foreign companies setting up branches in nigeria.

RAPIDO COMPANIES ( own ABC transport and other consolidations now spread throughout west africa and currently central africa)
transcorp int ( am sure you know about it ,own major hotels in nigeria including transcorp hilton)
Â

anabel( the only home grown nigerian company manufactiuring mobile phones right here in nigeria)
Â

Emzor Pharmaceuticals

Ibeto Industries( we all know his story but he is waxing stronger now)

Capital Oil

chrome oil and ehc energy

mtn nigeria

slok group(shipping)
Â

visa phone
chi limited (chivita juice)

FAN (icecreams)

consolidated breweries

ANAMCO

ogbuawa(motorcycles)

Autostar

Coscharis Motors

Linkserve Ltd

Fidelity Bank

Diamond Bank

aba textiles(the only surviving nigerian textile industry left)

Sun Newspaper

Champion Newspapers

ThisDay news paper

Zinox computers

Eko Hospital

innoson

orange drugs

juhel pharmaceuticals

numerous private universities

ovium pc and tablets(recently won an arward for best african innorvation ,i don forget)

GENESIS popular in the east especially ph and enugu,own cinemas just like silver bird)

Global motors - Anumudu

lets not go into how many hotels across nigeria owned by igbos basically all the hotels in the south east, majority in abuja,lagos ,ph, asaba,kano ,kaduna etc.

even with the death of ekenedilichukwu his company remains number one in the nigerian transport industry , even with trains coming it wont change anything just as it has not changed anything in us ,uk,china etc.
=====================================================

2 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Duru1(m): 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
Aigbofa:

No, I come from a place where empires were created, I'm sure you know those are not made through wrestling matches.
We know the people whose warfare never went beyond village wrestling competitions.

The Ndiigbo will never allow for Village Empires to spring up in Igbo land due to the fearless nature of the people. No one fool runs a ring among the people as in Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
Duru1:

The Ndiigbo will never allow for Village Empires to spring up in Igbo land due to the fearless nature of the people. No one fool runs a ring among the people as in Yoruba land.

Only brave and organized people can create empires anyway. Not individuals who hide from each other in the middle of a thick jungle.

2 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by raumdeuter: 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
Duru1:

You mean they were jungle dwellers who couldnt build up any empire of note

4 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by DollyParton1(f): 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:

FFKfuckedBIANCA:
It is true. I Chief Oluwafemi Ifaniyi Kayode, phucked Bianca Ojuku without using a condom

LAWD!!!! EPIC!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Duru1(m): 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
Aigbofa:

Only brave and organized people can create empires anyway. Not individuals who hide from each other in the middle of thick jungle.

One wonders what stops you from building the silly Village Empires today. Ndigbo are very wise and intelligent bunch and never allowed a drooling fool or con dumbass to speak them into submissive subjects. The acts of sheepishness still dominate the political landscape of Yoruba land today.
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
DollyParton1:

LAWD!!!! EPIC!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

didn't tiwa suck flavor dick ?

the same way i will node in zahra's mouth when i replicate my buggati machine .
Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Duru1(m): 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
raumdeuter:

You mean they were jungle dwellers who couldnt build up any empire of note

The last time I checked though, the so-called Oyo Empire had to take refuge in the jungle in order to remain relevant. I guess your forbearers knew one thing more than you will ever know.

1 Like

Re: HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
Duru1:

One wonders what stops you from building the silly Village Empires today. Ndigbo are very wise and intelligent bunch and never allowed a drooling fool or con dumbass to speak them into submissive subjects. The act of sheepishness still dominant the political landscape of Yoruba land today.

Nonsense, Ibos couldn't have created any empire. It was each man to himself. All the nations of the world today had empires except for new countries like the US.
What were ibos doing when others were forming nations and creating cities?
Dancing and chanting nzobu, nzobu while chasing wild hogs?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Jigawa State Govt Bans Daily Trust Newspaper / Lagos/ibadan Express Way , Rehabilitation & Expansion (Pictures) / Troops Kill Boko Haram Militants In Borno School, Also Recover Weapons.pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.