Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

He Is Madly In Love With A Virgin But She Has These - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Madly In Love With A Virgin But She Has These (2079 Views)

She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! / 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Madly In Love With A Virgin But She Has These by seggzz(m): 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
He is madly in love with a virgin. He needs your advice. What should he do?

Re: He Is Madly In Love With A Virgin But She Has These by YUNGLURD(m): 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: He Is Madly In Love With A Virgin But She Has These by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
Virginity isn't related to animalistic behavioral tendencies. Behavior and character is subjective to individuality, virgin or not.

I didn't even see where it was written in that pic that the said person is a virgin! Therefore, your lame pathetic attempt to lampoon virgins and virginity has just exposed your mental trajectory which borders more along the lines, of hopelessly _stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is Madly In Love With A Virgin But She Has These by Slimzjoe(m): 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
Op Are u saying Virgins are Stewpeed?? Cos those are stupid Characters there
Re: He Is Madly In Love With A Virgin But She Has These by falconey(m): 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
Slimzjoe:

are you still visiting our domain?( don't disclose it)
Re: He Is Madly In Love With A Virgin But She Has These by seggzz(m): 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
Blackett:
Virginity isn't related to animalistic behavioral tendencies. Behavior and character is subjective to individuality, virgin or not.

I didn't even see where it was written in that pic that the said person is a virgin! Therefore, your lame pathetic attempt to lampoon virgins and virginity has just exposed your mental trajectory which borders more along the lines, of hopelessly _stupid.

She told my guy that she is a virgin. I will not just say what I didn't hear. Please calm your temper
Re: He Is Madly In Love With A Virgin But She Has These by Slimzjoe(m): 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
falconey:

are you still visiting our domain?( don't disclose it)

Naa....I've totally forgotten about it sef
Re: He Is Madly In Love With A Virgin But She Has These by seggzz(m): 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
Slimzjoe:

I'm wondering about this issues of lies called, virginity. Sometimes!
Re: He Is Madly In Love With A Virgin But She Has These by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
seggzz:

She told my guy that she is a virgin. I will not just say what I didn't hear. Please calm your temper
We're on the same parabolic trajectory. It means no fvcking thing whether she's a virgin or not because that is who she is.

Adding "virgin" to this topic is a lame attempt to compartmentalize virgins, because a very dumb school of thought expects "virgins" not to act like wild animals. I'm categorically putting it to you right now, that being a virgin or not, is not directly or indirectly correlated to how she behaves to that particular man.

1 Like

Re: He Is Madly In Love With A Virgin But She Has These by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
seggzz:

I'm wondering about this issues of lies called, virginity.
There you go.

You just confirmed the stupidity I was just explaining
Re: He Is Madly In Love With A Virgin But She Has These by seggzz(m): 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
Blackett:
We're on the same parabolic trajectory. It means no fvcking thing whether she's a virgin or not because that is who she is.

Adding "virgin" to this topic is a lame attempt to compartmentalize virgins, because a very dumb school of thought expects "virgins" not to act like wild animals. I'm categorically putting it to you right now, that being a virgin or not, is not directly or indirectly correlated to how she behaves to that particular man.

Adding the word, 'virgin' is not an attempt to undermine virgins. I only ask the question base on my surprised mood,ehn?
Re: He Is Madly In Love With A Virgin But She Has These by FLAWLES(f): 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hmm
Re: He Is Madly In Love With A Virgin But She Has These by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
seggzz:

Adding the word, 'virgin' is not an attempt to undermine virgins. I only ask the question base on my surprised mood,ehn?
Exactly.

That you're "surprised" shows you agree to the dumb school of thought that virgins are saints, and have no inclination to behave like thoughtless wild animals exhibiting animalistic and simplistic tendencies.

A virgin is anyone who hasn't had sex.

That's all there is to being a virgin. Every other human behavior(pleasant or unpleasant) applies. . . Capisce?
Re: He Is Madly In Love With A Virgin But She Has These by seggzz(m): 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
Blackett:
Exactly.

That you're "surprised" shows you agree to the dumb school of thought that virgins are saints, and have no inclination to behave like thoughtless wild animals exhibiting animalistic and simplistic tendencies.

A virgin is anyone who hasn't had sex.

That's all there is to being a virgin. Every other human behavior(pleasant or unpleasant) applies. . . Capisce?

I don't know why you are used to abuse before giving opinion?
Re: He Is Madly In Love With A Virgin But She Has These by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
seggzz:

I don't know why you are used to abuse before giving opinion?
I'm innately allergic to dumb opinions.
Re: He Is Madly In Love With A Virgin But She Has These by seggzz(m): 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
Blackett:
I'm innately allergic to dumb opinions.

I think you need drugs to reduce your allergy,Okay?

1 Like

Re: He Is Madly In Love With A Virgin But She Has These by Penssuwa(m): 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
Consider the content not the container; the subtance not the form. Being a virgin is an appendage, an added advantage so to say. An evil woman can be a virgin.
Re: He Is Madly In Love With A Virgin But She Has These by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
seggzz:

I think you need drugs to reduce your allergy,Okay?
When you've grown a sizeable brain and simultaneously increased your perceptive ability, perhaps.
Re: He Is Madly In Love With A Virgin But She Has These by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
@Blackett...I 4 like make U teach me Grammar o..Wow!
Re: He Is Madly In Love With A Virgin But She Has These by seggzz(m): 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
Blackett:
When you've grown a sizeable brain and simultaneously increased your perceptive ability, perhaps.

is this your way? You derived pleasure in insulting people ehn? I'm not in the mood of insulting people oo

(1) (Reply)

Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You / Star Sign Full Compatibility Match List / See How To Make Your Spouse Get Stuck If They Cheat On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.