Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,963 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You (59314 Views)

13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by importexpert(m): 9:12am On Sep 01, 2016
All work No Play Makes Lalasticlala A .... ... grin!!!!. on this note, today i will be with the romancelanders grin. although it is obvious that Nigerian guys are getting more sophisticated with pretending and faking relationship, yet their are some tips that will help you to know if he is madly in love with you.

Love relationships are the blessings of God. Every relation has a story and each love story involves two true lovers. If you really want to know whether your man madly loves you or not, you can as well have a glance at these following points that will definitely help you understand that he is madly in love with you.

1. He constantly gazes at you and into your eyes: Well, this one is a sign that he truly loves you from the bottom of his heart! A man who dearly loves a woman will always try to look into her eyes off and on but constantly wink.

2. He loves to forgive you: If your man can not stay angry with you for a long period of time, and it is he who first apologizes to you, then it can be safely concluded that he is madly in love with you.

3.He is always cheerful and glad when he sees you: This is an indication that your man definitely loves you. When your man becomes noticeable very happy on seeing you, it is confirmed that he truly loves you.

4.He uses 'we' instead of the word 'I': On most of the occasions, if your man uses the word we instead of I then be sure he loves you madly and deeply. Even in front of his friends and your friend, he might be saying we always. This is a great sign.

5. He does not fake it and is always real: Your man, who loves you truly and madly, will always be his own self no matter what. He will never ever fake his behavior or himself. He will be always real at every moment.

6. He enjoys doing things that you like: When your man always loves to do things that you like, then you can be sure that he loves you madly and is deeply in love with you.

7. He likes to learn about you: When your man loves you madly, he will always be keen to know more and more about you and everything associated with you.

8. He is very protective: Your man will always try to protect you from everyone if he is madly in love with you.

9. He loves surprising you for no reason: When your man loves you madly, he will definitely like to surprise you every now and then and that too without any reason.

10. He loves to make you laugh: Relationships should never be boring, and he knows that well. He will always want you to laugh and be happy. He will try to make you laugh even if you are stressed out.

11. He loves cuddling you: This is one sign that your man is madly in love with you. He will never stop cuddling you whenever he finds the opportunity to do so.

12. Accepting of responsibility: if you mistakenly take in he is willing to setup a marriage asap and not abortion. for those ladies that often say they have aborted 3 babies for a guy and still think the guy has plans for their future, mynd44 please give them a brain.

13. He preserves you for the future: sister guys that their priority is to have you in bed should make you skeptical regardless of how many of the above signs he exhibits. if he is madly in love with you, he will see you as a relative/sister and despite all the urges, he will preserve you till marriage. cool

83 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 01, 2016
All true...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by polariss(m): 9:15am On Sep 01, 2016
without proposal,all fit be scam just to keep getting the 4.4 kitty cat

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by importexpert(m): 9:15am On Sep 01, 2016
want to go in to a profitable venture? you can see my works on mini-importation at www.importsng.com
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by importexpert(m): 9:16am On Sep 01, 2016
colik:
All true...

sister who ask you to take my ftc undecided?
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 01, 2016
importexpert:
All work No Play Makes Lalasticlala A .... ... grin!!!!. on this note, today i will be with the romancelanders grin. although it is obvious that Nigerian guys are getting more sophisticated with pretending and faking relationship, yet their are some tips that will help you to know if he is madly in love with you.

Love relationships are the blessings of God. Every relation has a story and each love story involves two true lovers. If you really want to know whether your man madly loves you or not, you can as well have a glance at these following points that will definitely help you understand that he is madly in love with you.

1. He constantly gazes at you and into your eyes: Well, this one is a sign that he truly loves you from the bottom of his heart! A man who dearly loves a woman will always try to look into her eyes off and on but constantly wink.

2. He loves to forgive you: If your man can not stay angry with you for a long period of time, and it is he who first apologizes to you, then it can be safely concluded that he is madly in love with you.

3.He is always cheerful and glad when he sees you: This is an indication that your man definitely loves you. When your man becomes noticeable very happy on seeing you, it is confirmed that he truly loves you.

4.He uses 'we' instead of the word 'I': On most of the occasions, if your man uses the word we instead of I then be sure he loves you madly and deeply. Even in front of his friends and your friend, he might be saying we always. This is a great sign.

5. He does not fake it and is always real: Your man, who loves you truly and madly, will always be his own self no matter what. He will never ever fake his behavior or himself. He will be always real at every moment.

6. He enjoys doing things that you like: When your man always loves to do things that you like, then you can be sure that he loves you madly and is deeply in love with you.

7. He likes to learn about you: When your man loves you madly, he will always be keen to know more and more about you and everything associated with you.

8. He is very protective: Your man will always try to protect you from everyone if he is madly in love with you.

9. He loves surprising you for no reason: When your man loves you madly, he will definitely like to surprise you every now and then and that too without any reason.

10. He loves to make you laugh: Relationships should never be boring, and he knows that well. He will always want you to laugh and be happy. He will try to make you laugh even if you are stressed out.

11. He loves cuddling you: This is one sign that your man is madly in love with you. He will never stop cuddling you whenever he finds the opportunity to do so.

12. Accepting of responsibility: if you mistakenly take in he is willing to setup a marriage asap and not abortion. for those ladies that often say they have aborted 3 babies for a guy and still think the guy has plans for their future, mynd44 please give them a brain.

13. He preserves you for the future: sister guys that their priority is to have you in bed should make you skeptical regardless of how many of the above signs he exhibits. if he is madly in love with you, he will see you as a relative/sister and despite all the urges, he will preserve you till marriage. cool

Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Semid4lyfe, Obinoscopy, Mynd44, Dominique
Nice one...

3 Likes

Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 01, 2016
importexpert:

sister who ask you to take my ftc undecided?

Oga you selfish Oh. undecided
Wetin you wan use that space do sef?

10 Likes

Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by tukdi: 9:25am On Sep 01, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by importexpert(m): 9:28am On Sep 01, 2016
colik:

Oga you selfish Oh. undecided
Wetin you wan use that space do sef?

hahhh ok can you step down for suya and ice cream smiley?
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 01, 2016
importexpert:

hahhh ok can you step down for suya and ice cream smiley?

Swap the ice cream for a bottle of nutrimilk and you'll have yourself a deal. wink
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 01, 2016
He loves me,i knw that.
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by Dagaya(m): 9:54am On Sep 01, 2016
Even when a guy does all this, the lady will still call him boring, probably cheat on him and most importantly disrespect him.
So all this plenty epistle just to know if a guy is really in love with you are all bull.

No offence to Op, nice list and write up. I just have a problem with having list and rules on how to love and determine love

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by annnikky(f): 10:26am On Sep 01, 2016
9ice one Op smiley
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by annnikky(f): 10:27am On Sep 01, 2016
prettythicksme:
He loves me,i knw that.
R u he/she shocked
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by importexpert(m): 10:28am On Sep 01, 2016
colik:

Swap the ice cream for a bottle of nutrimilk and you'll have yourself a deal. wink

hhhhhh it is now I remmber ur face. u r d lady on nutrimilk ads. they did not pay u to advertise on nl. so let them be. ice cream or no deal

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 01, 2016
annnikky:

R u he/she shocked
cheesy both
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 01, 2016
importexpert:

hhhhhh it is now I remmber ur face. u r d lady on nutrimilk ads. they did not pay u to advertise on nl. so let them be. ice cream or no deal

I'm not the lady on any ad. oh
you must be mistaken.
Nutrimilk or no deal.
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by annnikky(f): 10:37am On Sep 01, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy both
Bravo bae grin
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by OgaSirAde(m): 10:44am On Sep 01, 2016
When people talk of rules or steps or methods they forget it's not universal and individual differences. Love is more than all those. Having done all those might not mean he loves you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:46am On Sep 01, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
Nice one...
RECIEVE SENSE!

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 01, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
RECIEVE SENSE!
miss... Abeg, dem send you

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:59am On Sep 01, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
miss... Abeg, dem send you
Why you go type that long post just to type 'nice one,' huhh Biko take time oo..

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by xendra: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2016
Alright
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 01, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Why you go type that long post just to type 'nice one,' huhh Biko take time oo..
the post bite you?....Ke 'e udi ife di iye n' ka kwa nu angry

2 Likes

Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:20am On Sep 01, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
the post bite you?....Ke 'e udi ife di iye n' ka kwa nu angry
U'r wasting people's time! next time, comment, don't quote! Nzuzu gi bu kwa newly revised version! Mtcheeeww..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 01, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
U'r wasting people's time! next time, comment, don't quote! Nzuzu gi bu kwa newly revised version! Mtcheeeww..
see me see trouble+wahala ooo... Miss wetin my quote do you?? Na me u dey form for abi, I think say na joke ooo till 'I bido I kpo mu iyi... Whats all this angry

Bia ChemicalReaction ka obu gini ka apkoro ngi, kpa sha pu kwa Ayan n' gi ooo...

1 Like

Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 01, 2016
some players will do this for the sole purpose of tasting from the *honeypot for as long as possible!
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by Richy4(m): 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Op watch too much of soap opera...
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by DjAndroid: 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
When I was in school, one of my lecturers does all that to his wife but the guy na unrepentant womaniser.
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by Berbierklaus(f): 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
He made the 1-11 cut

but 12 & 13 we never reach there yet
Guess he is madly in love with me smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by Acepen(m): 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
Op nice one especially no 13
Re: 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You by SeyiAyorinde(m): 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
12/13....guilty of one. I think that's a very good mark.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.