Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices - Satellite TV Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices (91142 Views)

How Ro Track Startimes / How Much Does Startimes Cost / Price Of A New Startimes Decoder And Installation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
samilo88:

Can you see how being a trol on nairaland has made you lose touch with reality. In your parochial reasoning, any information without a website link should be disregarded? I hope you ask for an online link when your bf decides to dump your sorry bitch asss
You gotta butt off, I got a blissful weekend coming on wink
You gonna spend yours: asking yourself how big a fool you have been today, online, on NL cool grin grin
Happy weekend, Sammyboy smiley

1 Like

Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
no be me dey even watch am... actually I hate all those programs. Na my folks dey watch am, that's why I had to find out first if Startimes had these kind of channels.

Rich4god:
if you are on the 3k subscription, u go watch Bollywood and novels tire... They have like 10 channels dedicated to these two. Not to talk of fox series...
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by mummyson26(m): 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
How much is startime decoder now
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by Exceptionalkeil(m): 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
barrnchedo:
they shld add Big Brother Africa too

Big brother kor , Big sister nu. Oniwokuwo. hihihi
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
Exceptionalkeil:

Big brother kor , Big sister nu. Oniwokuwo. hihihi
my favourite show
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by ojsmscom(m): 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
Pebcak:
#NOMOREMTNDSTV

[size=28pt]I CAN'T PAY SOUTH AFRICAN OWNED COMPANY FOR SERVICES AND WATCH SOUTH AFRICANS KILL NIGERIANS, I WILL START WATCHING NTA, BUYING SERIES TO WATCH START USING MY GLO PHONE [/size]

[size=28pt]EMI O RAYE OSHI IF NAIJA GOVT NO GO ACT I WILL ACT AND MY MONTHLY DSTV SUBSCRIPTION AND MTN AIRTIME FESS WILL COUNT NO MATTER HOW SMALL [/size]

SECONDED

1 Like

Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
StarTimes Decoder:
Decoder : N990
+ N2,400 Subscription for any Bouquet
Outdoor Antenna (10m Cable): N1,500
NOVA Bouquet: N600 per month
Basic Bouquet: N1,000 per month
Classic Bouquet: N2,000 per month
Unique Bouquet:N3,000 per month

I copied it from here::: https://www.startimes.com.ng/get_startimes.php?pageName=get_startimes&pageTitle=products

mummyson26:
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by onatisi(m): 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
mummyson26:
I don't know why everybody just dey avoid answering this question . Abi dem no get decoder ni?
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
calm down... grin grin grin

Pebcak:
#NOMOREMTNDSTV

[size=28pt]I CAN'T PAY SOUTH AFRICAN OWNED COMPANY FOR SERVICES AND WATCH SOUTH AFRICANS KILL NIGERIANS, I WILL START WATCHING NTA, BUYING SERIES TO WATCH START USING MY GLO PHONE [/size]

[size=28pt]EMI O RAYE OSHI IF NAIJA GOVT NO GO ACT I WILL ACT AND MY MONTHLY DSTV SUBSCRIPTION AND MTN AIRTIME FESS WILL COUNT NO MATTER HOW SMALL [/size]
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
StarTimes Decoder:

I copied it from here::: https://www.startimes.com.ng/get_startimes.php?pageName=get_startimes&pageTitle=products

mummyson26:

onatisi:
I don't know why everybody just dey avoid answering this question . Abi dem no get decoder ni?

1 Like

Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by onatisi(m): 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
teeowl:
StarTimes Decoder:

lobatan . Matter die .
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
[size=20pt]as usual you folks do not read before commenting

the price slash applies to STARSAT. the satellite arm, the one that uses dish and decoder

not the terrestrial arrangement.

BE GUIDED

i know by next month now some will start cursing startimes that they lied
[/size] grin

1 Like

Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by MrFord1: 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
Pebcak:
#NOMOREMTNDSTV

Post of the day

1 Like

Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by samilo88(m): 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
vickylala239:

Pls does startime has HD quality now,Cuz I abandon dem Cuz I cnt on it for visitors to watch Cuz of poor quality.

Pls any idea of HD quality Lik Dstv?

info plz
I ll give them 95% in terms of quality. I only know about 2 HD stations. The quality is equivalent to what you get on DSTV.. Am only speaking for the starsat HD decoders
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
Please check their list of channels on their website and compare for yourself - startimes.com.ng

Tayeni:
There's not much to be excited about....
DSTV's hike in subscription fee is also a marketing strategy...
same as Startime's reduction in fee.
Its just a case of positioning....dstv moving to the upscale market for the elites, while others are targeting the mass market.
There is no WAY these smaller guys will give u the same contents as dstv at low prices.
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by mechanics(m): 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
ikemobi:
I have Startimes too and am really enjoying the viewing i really don't miss DSTV at all. i recently brought down my dish is not that i don't have money but am just tired of them. all my favorite program i still watch them on FOX Star E1 and Star One then i also watch TLC and mixed with all their documentary channel music stations they are the best at the moment i don't care for football as far as i get to watch all my favorite series and program i don't care now they are introducing the iroko channel better time awaits us.
but nt as clear as DSTV.
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
It seems you are right, the discount is only for STARTIMES SATELLITE TV, the other Startimes package with Antenna would increase from N3000 to N3600. But that is still cheaper than what I pay for DSTV. I saw it here::: https://www.startimes.com.ng/single_news.php?newsid=45

chimkaire:
See hypocrisy of the highest order shocked
Instead of retracting this base topic of yours even in the face of it being a lie, you here ranting sad
And you talking about Nigeria ''remaining'' the way it was undecided
If I posted the one I got, you would have countered, you know? But someone got same message and even sent a link! Now, judge yourself: who's the lying liar cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sore looser tongue tongue tongue
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by Tayeni(m): 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
wiloy2k8:
is startimes a Nigerian company . if yes then i would get 1
it's a Chinese company.

2 Likes

Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by sewuun(m): 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
[quote author=samilo88 post=32823558]Was at work this afternoon when I got this message from startimes..
This is to inform our esteem customers that another bouquet has been introduced on starsat called NOVA bouquet with 36 channels for N600 monthly,the N3000 subscription will now be N1,800 with 85 channels,4 new channels will be added,namely:
iroko play,iroko plus,movie world and Amc series,all will take effect from 1st of may 2015.
Thank you for your patronage,
PEKO.

Sincerely speaking, I think startimes have really tried bring affordable pay tv to Nigerian homes. Besides sports I think thier channels and programs are top notch when compared to the price.
I could have like Startimes but I hate the way they repeat movies too much there Orisun yoruba movies if not 2008 it will be 2011 or 12. There sport channel is wack I just prefer Gotv to them they need to upgrade
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
The original post was actually misleading, I just saw it on their website. I am still switching because it is still cheaper than what I pay for DSTV.

4llerbuntu:
[size=20pt]as usual you folks do not read before commenting

the price slash applies to STARSAT. the satellite arm, the one that uses dish and decoder

not the terrestrial arrangement.

BE GUIDED

i know by next month now some will start cursing startimes that they lied
[/size] grin
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by realjoker(m): 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lankaline:
i commend them for their good work but somebody like me,,,cant do with soccer,,i prefer to pay 3k and get to watch soccer alone than pal 100 naira to watch all the channels in the world but NO soccer,,,

no offense,,juhs a soccer lover and a manunited freak
which pay tv go come giv u beta matches for 3 k subscription
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by kabomo(m): 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
samilo88:
Was at work this afternoon when I got this message from startimes..
This is to inform our esteem customers that another bouquet has been introduced on starsat called NOVA bouquet with 36 channels for N600 monthly,the N3000 subscription will now be N1,800 with 85 channels,4 new channels will be added,namely:
iroko play,iroko plus,movie world and Amc series,all will take effect from 1st of may 2015.
PEKO.

Sincerely speaking, I think startimes have really tried bring affordable pay tv to Nigerian homes. Besides sports I think thier channels and programs are top notch when compared to the price.
Mod pls assist move this to fp so others can benefit from this info..
samilo88:
PEKO.

samilo88:
PEKO.

Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by gajerian(m): 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
samilo88:

I totally agree with you. Giving you FOX, FX, FOXCRIME at that extremely low price is one of the best thing to happen to pay TV in Nigeria. My dstv decoder has been gathering dust for 6months now. As a strong fan of football, I go to viewing centre to enjoy my team play.
Most times its not just about the money but the value u derive. No sense groaning about multichoice when there are affordable options..

I swear mine will go down after this subscription expired, Startimes tomorrow
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by ndcide(m): 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
I don't know if what the @op posted is correct . if it is , them Startimes have just hit a jackpot.

I've been using Startimes for years now and I see it as very okay. Apart from EPL , I've not seen the cutting edge if DSTV. though I don't have much time for TV. Startimes gives me German league live, I used to watch French league 1, too. I got my best documentary TV.Nat Geo gold, discovery, history, animal planet, crimes TV. etc etc etc. Fox news, aljazera, BBC, CCTV etc etc, how many you wan watch.

I Don't have time for TV. but unless you are so attached to EPL, Star times is absolutely sufficient for me. and I have no reason to buy DSTV. worse, I go viewing centre. but no time jare.

If this news is true, Star times will make money. Even salon will have the decoder. There's nothing DSTV is offering that Startimes is not also offering apart from EPL.

1 Like

Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by onatisi(m): 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
teeowl:
The original post was actually misleading, I just saw it on their website. I am still switching because it is still cheaper than what I pay for DSTV.

egbon abeg I no too much understand grammar, which one starsat again ?
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by iresearcher(m): 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
You guys, thank you all for this info Tomorrow I port from dstv.they are very useless, especially with this skipping thing they can't fix.
After reading this thread, went online, found a vendor and tomorrow, I ll have it.

1 Like

Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
teeowl:
It seems you are right, the discount is only for STARTIMES SATELLITE TV, the other Startimes package with Antenna would increase from N3000 to N3600. But that is still cheaper than what I pay for DSTV. I saw it here::: https://www.startimes.com.ng/single_news.php?newsid=45

My brother,I have a relationship with their services and pretty beat over Multichoice's haughtiness. The message came to me. Without a link, and I aint crazy about "posting topics" here. grin I'm on NL for the fun of it and learn too. Whomever edited the message he posted, did it deliberately to tarnish a hitherto healthy competitor's image.
Have a very beautiful weekend smiley
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by ProfDumbledor(m): 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
onatisi:
do they have a yoruba film channel like dstv ?
Yes. Orisun and Bollywood yoruba
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
the one that I have (i used it last in 2013) is the external antenna with decoder, while they have the one that uses satellite dish with decoder. The one that uses satellite dish with decoder is the reduced price. While the one that uses external antenna with decoder, the price would go up from N3000 (highest bouquet) to N3600. The highest amount you can pay with Startimes is N3600, which is way less than what DSTV charges for the same set of channels.

I am still going to switch to Startimes after my DSTV expires because Startimes is still cheaper for me.

onatisi:
egbon abeg I no too much understand grammar, which one starsat again ?
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by piagetskinner(m): 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
On a more serious note, DSTHIEVeee is really a way of exploiting nigerians #idioticsouthafricans

1 Like

Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by georgecso(m): 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
I wish we could boycott dstv for 1 month. .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Installers Phone Numbers And Location. / How To Hack DSTV, Gotv, Digital Tvs And Other Digital Decoders Subscription FREE / Fta Channels On W4/7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.