Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1296754 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (1549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2016
NinjaX:
Can't believe I wasted my valuable mb to download Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice.

That movie was a pain to watch. A sleep inducer it was. Boredom almost nagged me to a slow agonizing death for the 2 and half hours I sat to watch a movie that turned to be a blockbuster disaster.

The writer should be flogged for being such a huge disappointment.

Dialogues: extremely poor

Action: far from impressive

Storyline: annoying and uninteresting
angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2016
MJBOLT:

dc fans are so fvking stupid as they get to know they can not win argument they start talking about comics or animated movies or dark knight trilogy or BvS UE..... those guys are fvking dumb the real battle is between mcu and dceu and in matter of success dceu is nowhere near mcu

Only because Marvel started first.
I've been seeing your rants since morning and I suggest you give it a rest because when Marvel was making $300 mil a movie no one was screaming about how [un-]successful they were.
Leave DCEU alone if you don't like the movies. Attacking a budding project is sick and irritating so back off.
No one seems to remember when Marvel was bankrupt and dying and selling characters up and down.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2016
And before anyone quotes me and says rubbish, please be informed that:
• I've been reading comics since I was a child
• I admire both DC and Marvel
• I'm not someone talking from just knowledge of the movies or TV shows
• I'm not interested in a trivial e-fight.

Comics were made for entertainment of geeks and nerds. Leave me lemme read my comics in peace. angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2016
MJBOLT:

dc fans are so fvking stupid as they get to know they can not win argument they start talking about comics or animated movies or dark knight trilogy or BvS UE..... those guys are fvking dumb the real battle is between mcu and dceu and in matter of success dceu is nowhere near mcu
Sorry. Oga no vex. We agree. Nobody is arguing with u. This page is DC fans sumtin u are nt. Do the mature thing and LEAVE. Please
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
mrletsgo:
Sorry. Oga no vex. We agree. Nobody is arguing with u. This page is DC fans sumtin u are nt. Do the mature thing and LEAVE. Please

Don't beg. You shouldn't chase away dogs that come to feed at their master's table. grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
DC c*ck su*kas be like: The movie fail, but the Ultimate cut fix Everything. If you didn't like it then you're an marvel child and who told you I'm not a DC fan,..I'm out
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
MJBOLT:

dceu nowhere successful? 2.2 billion dollars with 3 films? And not a success? Where was the mcu with 3 films?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2016
MJBOLT:

Ok. then go over to your thread and comments such and probably wait for we DC fans to reply you there...lols
DCEU FOR LIFE!!!
MATURED MINDS ONLY!!!!
NOT WHERE THE WORLD IS ABOUT COMING TO AN END AND YET THOSE WHO POSSESS THE ABILITIES TO STOP IT WERE BUSY CRACKING LAME JOKES!! Only lame minds will see nothing wrong there! I repeat: "ONLY THOSE WHO THINK CHEAPLY WILL SEE NOTHING WRONG"!!!

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
kryptonian1987:

Ok. then go over to your thread and comments such and probably wait for we DC fans to reply you there...lols
DCEU FOR LIFE!!!
MATURED MINDS ONLY!!!!
NOT WHERE THE WORLD IS ABOUT COMING TO AN END AND YET THOSE WHO POSSESS THE ABILITIES TO STOP IT WERE BUSY CRACKING LAME JOKES!! Only lame minds will see nothing wrong there! I repeat: "ONLY THOSE WHO THINK CHEAPLY WILL SEE NOTHING WRONG"!!!

matured minds Yet you attacked the MCU on this very thread,I don't blame you, success has a lot of ”enemies”
grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Shittaakeem(m): 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2016
MJBOLT:

matured minds Yet you attacked the MCU on this very thread,I don't blame you, success has a lot of ”enemies”
grin

Just ignore the dude.
I don't why DC fans on nairaland like to wail on like their counterpart on Instagram.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2016
Shittaakeem:

Just ignore the dude.
I don't why DC fans on nairaland like to wail on like their counterpart on Instagram.

Thanks for your concern. Can you now take a bow and leave?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2016
Make una leave all these Marveltards. Abi e dy pain una say DC page dey more lively.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
Shittaakeem:

Just ignore the dude.

That's true,I'm in 3 DCEU groups on Facebook yet none of its members even attack the MCU but the ones on Nairaland are something else, they suffer from paranoia especially that kryptonite dude next thing he's gonna ask quora "Are marvel films for kids??"
...the guy knows nothing about comic books let alone comic book movies
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Shittaakeem(m): 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
MJBOLT:

That's true,I'm in 3 DCEU groups on Facebook yet none of its members even attack the MCU but the ones on Nairaland are something else, they suffer from paranoia especially that kryptonite dude next thing he's gonna ask quora "Are marvel films for kids??"
...the guy knows nothing about comic books let alone comic book movies

I think the facebook and Instagram guys are more mature than their nairaland counterparts. Look them wailing up and down.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2016
Shittaakeem:

I think the facebook and Instagram guys are more mature than their nairaland counterparts. Look them wailing up and down.

sure thing
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Posman(m): 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
Minemrys:

dceu nowhere successful? 2.2 billion dollars with 3 films? And not a success? Where was the mcu with 3 films?

MJBOLT U conveniently left out this statement, what happened? cat got your tongue? grin

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2016
MARVELTARDS, PLEASE GO TO YOUR THREAD!!! HERE IS FOR GREAT MINDS!!!
WE AINT MATURED, YET YOU GUYS DONT SEE US POKE NOSING AROUND...
NOW WE KNOW, DONT WE? THAT IT TAKES ONLY THE MATURED MINDS TO COMPREHEND AND APPRECIATE BvS UE.
Even DCEU hater like Scott Mendelson couldn't argue against the MASTER PIECE!!!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
Shittaakeem:

Just ignore the dude.

*unlike
*counterparts
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
Minemrys:

Word.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
dc cry babies I guess synder is not around to give you guys breast milk
grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Posman(m): 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
MJBOLT:
dc cry babies I guess synder is not around to give you guys breast milk
grin

I can see your looking for attention, you've been noticed.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by michhitman(m): 7:29am On Nov 29, 2016
kryptonian1987:
NOW WE KNOW, DONT WE? THAT IT TAKES ONLY THE MATURED MINDS TO COMPREHEND AND APPRECIATE BvS UE.
Even DCEU hater like Scott Mendelson couldn't argue against the MASTER PIECE!!!!
pls help with the link for the UE
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2016
michhitman:
pls help with the link for the UE

frendz4m.com
you will get both versions there on hollywood movies thread.. search for it via search.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by moneyallowed(m): 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
kryptonian1987:

www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2016/06/28/batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-ultimate-edition-review-a-superior-cut-of-a-doomed-film/#158f436d7b89

That's Scott talking about the so called masterpiece, still a mixed review. The fact that someone didn't enjoy the movie you liked doesn't make that person immature. It's OK to like bad movies and not enjoy good movies, besides the criteria for rating movies is subjective

Please can you all concentrate on DC and stop bashing Marvel? There's nothing to gain by trying to bring the other down. That's what kids do and I assume we're all mature. Over in the Marvel thread you see very little of this sort of behavior but here it's more prevalent.

Telling people to "go to your Marvel thread" is just wrong. This thread would be nothing without the support or controversy that Marvel fans bring, same with the MCU thread: without the DC fans we'd probably still be on page 0. Besides there are people that genuinely enjoy both Marvel and DC, it's not an fixed thing. When people who aren't comic book fans come here they might think this is what all nerds are like.

Everyone will have their preferences and reasons why they don't like either Marvel or DC, that's normal but there's no need to use foul language to get your point across. I'm sorry I had to type this long post about such a silly topic but no one else has said anything about it and it's really sad. I follow both threads but I may have to stop and stick to one if 90% of the notifications I receive about this thread is just insults and pointless arguments

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
You don't see that on MCU thread because DCEU fans are too busy minding their business to go pokenosing in another thread.

P.S. I follow both threads too.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by michhitman(m): 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2016
kryptonian1987:

frendz4m.com
you will get both versions there on hollywood movies thread.. search for it via search.
thanks
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
moneyallowed:

www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2016/06/28/batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-ultimate-edition-review-a-superior-cut-of-a-doomed-film/#158f436d7b89

That's Scott talking about the so called masterpiece, still a mixed review. The fact that someone didn't enjoy the movie you liked doesn't make that person immature. It's OK to like bad movies and not enjoy good movies, besides the criteria for rating movies is subjective

Please can you all concentrate on DC and stop bashing Marvel? There's nothing to gain by trying to bring the other down. That's what kids do and I assume we're all mature. Over in the Marvel thread you see very little of this sort of behavior but here it's more prevalent.

Telling people to "go to your Marvel thread" is just wrong. This thread would be nothing without the support or controversy that Marvel fans bring, same with the MCU thread: without the DC fans we'd probably still be on page 0. Besides there are people that genuinely enjoy both Marvel and DC, it's not an fixed thing. When people who aren't comic book fans come here they might think this is what all nerds are like.

Everyone will have their preferences and reasons why they don't like either Marvel or DC, that's normal but there's no need to use foul language to get your point across. I'm sorry I had to type this long post about such a silly topic but no one else has said anything about it and it's really sad. I follow both threads but I may have to stop and stick to one if 90% of the notifications I receive about this thread is just insults and pointless arguments

No probs...you can go follow whichever one you deem fit ok.
I guess you kept blind eyes when most Marvel fans attacked DC, via theirs or DC thread, right?
If you think we like raising controversy here, then go back and read their (Marvelites) comments about DCEU, and see for yourself
For the Scott thing, I guess I used "against, and not like" He didn't like the theatrical cut and even called it a mess, but couldn't argue the same about the Extended. Just like Schnepp too.
For Scott Mendelson advising WB to scrap DCEU, that, it's a waste of resource tells us how strong the word "improvement" might/may mean in his dictionary as regards to BvS UE.
though your points are valid
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Salimmuhammad(m): 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
the thing is that all those arguing abt MARVEL is better then DC are mostly those that just read other ppls opinion online or have just watched a hand full of the two universe films.

i am not saying DC is better but if you want to argue u need to bring facts and history....

i like marvel a lot but that alone is nt enough for me to say they are better, in some aspect they are and some they aren't.

take for instance animation wise, DC animated movies totally murder Marvel (mind u i said movies not series) my criteria the dialogues, fight choreography and action

these are the thing that the DC films are supposed to work on and thats were Marvel are better.

i know this is not a debate thread but i am just giving a sample of how u can compare them or how u will criticise a movie (thats how i do it)
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2016
Movie critiquing is a subjective exercise, that's a fact! However, I think DC is getting the shorter end of the stick because of media mobbing and bullying, alongside the irrational nitpicking of their movies. DCEU might have their issues but media coverages against them have largely been negative and many people have latched on that. Because media opinions tend to count, a lot of people keep recycling the same negative stories and it becomes a fact. As for me, I have learnt not to feed trolls by starting cyclical arguments about Marvel vs DC.

For record's sake, there are different ways of producing (and directing) movies. I personally appreciate Zack Snyder's works from strictly an artistic point of view, even though most people don't like it. Therefore, majority don't have the same taste for movies as I do, hence movie critiquing is subjective. Might I conclude that the mere fact of seeing these comic characters on screen, for the first time, is satisfactory for me grin

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
I don't no y u guys ar still talking about DC vs Marvel. Last time I checked dis thread was titled "DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE" and not DC vs Marvel. Any comparison-related post should be made on the appropriate thread. Everyone has his opinion but it has to be exprexd sensibly.
PS: I think Jason Momoa is goin 2 murder that Aquaman role.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2016
TonySpike:
Movie critiquing is a subjective exercise, that's a fact! However, I think DC is getting the shorter end of the stick because of media mobbing and bullying, alongside the irrational nitpicking of their movies. DCEU might have their issues but media coverages against them have largely been negative and many people have latched on that. Because media opinions tend to count, a lot of people keep recycling the same negative stories and it becomes a fact. As for me, I have learnt not to feed trolls by starting cyclical arguments about Marvel vs DC.

For record's sake, there are different ways of producing (and directing) movies. I personally appreciate Zack Snyder's works from strictly an artistic point of view, even though most people don't like it. Therefore, majority don't have the same taste for movies as I do, hence movie critiquing is subjective. Might I conclude that the mere fact of seeing these comic characters on screen, for the first time, is satisfactory for me grin
You are by far the most mature dc fan here..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (1549) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.