Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1239801 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
kendrick9:
dead pool has already made 75m with a budget of 58m in less than 4 days since its release... this film is already a huge hit...ImdB scored it 86%

Wait for the second week, Bro. Ratings usually plunge after the first week. grin
If you care to know, IMDB's initial score for deadpool was close to 100%.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
MrDojo:

Lemme rephrase Mr deadpool will have the Most entertaining Movie of the year (CB). Well relating to CW.. I dnt knw if some1 will die...like I said its a rumour...and as we alll knw rumour increases the hype too.....

TDK went away from d standard comic book theme....it did nt feel like I Superhero Movie... It felt different nt in a bad way....@ all...in veri good way....
So I dnt really consider it a CBM (my opinion..)...

And actually der is a story in deadpool.....
for a m0vie thats going to be the best cbm its rating's already low. Entertaining you may say but the best? Nah.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 3:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
Minemrys:

there's a fallacy in that rum0ur. Wb wouldn't delay a JL capable of 2 billi0n 4 a superman batman that'll bring 1.7 billi0n when they could use JL to pr0m0te other characters 4 their solo films that could be worth bringing m0re than 3 billi0n just 4 superman batman. JL isn't going any where. The 0ne u could say is postp0ning flash and aquaman films. U do kn0w those supes and bats film script aint ready right? And JL is.
It's all about business, Bro. Ben Affleck's Batman is worth more than Bale's Batman based on the last BvS trailer. I think WB wants to latch on to this opportunity...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MrDojo(m): 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
Minemrys:

for a m0vie thats going to be the best cbm its rating's already low. Entertaining you may say but the best? Nah.

Let's wait and see.........and by the Deadpool's ratings are no where near low...or even average.... 95% of its review are positive and its critically a success too......

I dnt knw where u getting its low from

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
Csami:

The storyline is weak, execution silly and it was amazingly boring! Both 1 & 2.
Na so.. you're just bashing with no valid point.. because it's marvel.. to say it was 'amazingly boring' shows the degree of your pure hate. Smh
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
Can't you guys accept the fact that deadpool is doing well so far.. this thread is just filled with haters(who still watch this marvel movies but pretend)

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
TonySpike:

It's all about business, Bro. Ben Affleck's Batman is worth more than Bale's Batman based on the last BvS trailer. I think WB wants to latch on to this opportunity...
that will be after JL. Its an event film and by the way batman's last solo flick was 4 years ago and following Dc's schedule 1 year 4 post producti0n in each films, batman film is already late. U got dis news fr0m that tweeny guy who said WB would fire snyder right? Thats what we call a publicity stunt. JL is into pre producti0n, they can't call it off.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
MrDojo:

Let's wait and see.........and by the Deadpool's ratings are no where near low...or even average.... 95% of its review are positive and its critically a success too......

Bro.. it's pure hate.. this dc fan boys are green with envy.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
MrDojo:

its 67 last i check on RT.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kendrick9(m): 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
Minemrys:
still above average...

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
badinfluence:
Can't you guys accept the fact that deadpool is doing well so far.. this thread is just filled with haters(who still watch this marvel movies but pretend)
bro if anything i want deadp0ol to do well cos i kinda feel 4 reyn0lds. I would've seen deadp0ol but its n0t my thing. I d0n't like the character and i d0n't understand the character. Can't take it seriously.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
badinfluence:
bro stop being delusi0nal. There's no hate.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
kendrick9:
still above average...
yea and i appreciate that. Reyn0lds has been in so many b0mbs, w0n't wish this to b0mb again 4 him.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 5:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
Minemrys:

bro if anything i want deadp0ol to do well cos i kinda feel 4 reyn0lds. I would've seen deadp0ol but its n0t my thing. I d0n't like the character and i d0n't understand the character. Can't take it seriously.
Come on... even you don't believe this.. feel for reynolds? 'I don't like deadpool'.. you fanboys would say anything to cover up the seething hate for marvel grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
Minemrys:

Checking ratings in hopes that it drops drastically.. wow... the hate is strong sad
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackavast(m): 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
Minemrys:
bro it is 84% on rotten tomatoes 8.7/10 on Imbd 96% on audience score on rotten tomatoes website.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
badinfluence:

Thank you.. you can't be too sure.. that's what I've been trying to say.. teasers are not yardsticks to judge a movie. And the way most dc fanboys are going about this whole thing.. the movie already has ill wishes
At least, we can agree on that.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackavast(m): 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
Minemrys:

you can't say d pool would be the best cbm without facts. It'll be entertaining but doesn't change the fact that the m0vie doesn't have a story. Check the current rating of the film, its n0t cl0se to TDK or TDKR. I've heard this argument abt Cw over n over again. Am n0t g0ing to take the m0vie seriously, why? Cos n0ne is going to die and its the usual marvel c0medy show. They can't kill stark or caps just yet. They'll keep them 4 avengers 3 to let audience warm up to bucky or kill bucky in cw in place of caps.
what is this one saying
a movie rated 8.1/10 on imbd
86% on rt
96% audience rating on rt.
bro it is more than TDK
Google dead pool movie and see for yourself
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Csami(m): 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
badinfluence:

Na so.. you're just bashing with no valid point.. because it's marvel.. to say it was 'amazingly boring' shows the degree of your pure hate. Smh

Me? Hating on amazing spiderman? Why? I'm telling you that the movie was super boring to me and you tag me a hater. The level of hatred I have for spiderman is the level of hatred I gave Ryan Reynolds green lantern.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Csami(m): 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
You know if Deadpool is making so much wave at box office and imdb, why isn't marvel fan boys discussing their success in their thread? Why come into our thread and call us hater cause our view differ from yours? This DCEU thread is for dc home boys with like mind.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 7:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
badinfluence:
I do watch the MCU and am not pretending.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 7:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
Blackavast:

what is this one saying
a movie rated 8.1/10 on imbd
86% on rt
96% audience rating on rt.
bro it is more than TDK
Google dead pool movie and see for yourself
You sure about that, before I check.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MrDojo(m): 7:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
Minemrys:

Check the same RT its certified FRESH which is the highest possible rating for a movie der..... So w@ r we arguing abt....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
Minemrys:

Um, I think so.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MrDojo(m): 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
badinfluence:

Dnt knw why some of them must thrash anytin wit marvel attached to it.......
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 7:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
Roger Ebert rating for deadpool is 2/4 I.e. 50%. This is one of the best movie critic platforms ever. Badinfluence, I think you should be visiting this website If you want to be an excellent film critic. MOS and Avengers part I were both scored 3/4 on Roger Ebert. IMDB is more of an Internet poll for movies in which anyone can vote to improve or diminish the ratings of a movie. If a movie has many haters, its ratings could be very biased on IMDB.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 7:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
Raalsalghul:
I do watch the MCU and am not pretending.
At least you agreed.. unlike most people here
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 7:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
TonySpike:
Robert Ebert rating for deadpool is 2/4 I.e. 50%. This is one of the best movie critic platforms ever. Badinfluence, I think you should be visiting this website If you want to be an excellent film critic. MOS and Avengers part I were both scored 3/4 on Roger Ebert. IMDB is more of an Internet poll for movies in which anyone can vote to improve or diminish the ratings of a movie. If a movie has many haters, its ratings could be very biased on IMDB.
Watch deadp0ol objectively
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 7:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
MrDojo:

Dnt knw why some of them must thrash anytin wit marvel attached to it.......
People will always find a reason to bad mouth what they're envious of
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
badinfluence:

Checking ratings in hopes that it drops drastically.. wow... the hate is strong sad
bro am n0t checking ratings. I follow the bvs forum which happened to show deadp0ol's ratings the very day i visited it. I d0n't stalk films i didn't anticipate. Thats it.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
Minemrys:

bro am n0t checking ratings. I follow the bvs forum which happened to show deadp0ol's ratings the very day i visited it. I d0n't stalk films i didn't anticipate. Thats it.
Dude check your nose.. it should have sprouted grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.