Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1227548 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
badinfluence:

I won't be surprised... this is not the first time trailers over hype movies that under perform.. I mean four trailers
Your reservations for this film is well understood. But your pessimistic posts throughout this page is becoming consistent. Yes, the film could go bad, but it could also turn out good. Why don't you just be objective towards the film?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
badinfluence:
Never knew it took an unreleased movie to bury another company undecided
Sarcasm!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
Raalsalghul:
Why? Why did your expectations decrease.
Expectations decreased cos I know how these things go.. it's obvious they are trying to build up so much expectations from fans.
Two trailers are enough... now the hunger for the movie isn't there anymore.. this is becoming a case of 'see finish'
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
Raalsalghul:
Your reservations for this film is well understood. But your pessimistic posts throughout this page is becoming consistent. Yes, the film could go bad, but it could also turn out good. Why don't you just be objective towards the film?
Let me explain something to you.. the way dc is going about this movie shows a desperate attempt to catch up to marvel or perhaps beat marvel.. I'm no fanboy of either company.. but dc may be setting themselves up.. the build up is definitely going to be bigger than the movie.. trust me..
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 11:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
badinfluence:

Let me explain something to you.. the way dc is going about this movie shows a desperate attempt to catch up to marvel or perhaps beat marvel.. I'm no fanboy of either company.. but dc may be setting themselves up.. the build up is definitely going to be bigger than the movie.. trust me..
Cry me a river! Bla Bla Di Bla! We've all heard that before, but come on-bring up a better excuse, not this. You say D.C is trying to play catch-up yet they shifted the release date of this movie by almost a year so they will able to get the film right. Delaying the release of a film: I don't see how that is trying to play catch-up. I thoughts your reservations towards this film was because of the director, which would have made sense considering Zach Snyder's filmography. Well, now I know you are just being unnecessarily nitpicky.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 11:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
badinfluence:

Expectations decreased cos I know how these things go.. it's obvious they are trying to build up so much expectations from fans.
Two trailers are enough... now the hunger for the movie isn't there anymore.. this is becoming a case of 'see finish'
As if the MCU don't build expectations from fans. If not for fans appeal and request, we wouldn't have a Deadpool today with its critical acclaim and expected box office success. It's like you don't know that fans can make or mar your movie. And for your information, the film had one teaser trailer and three main trailers and I also don't see how perhaps three, four minutes of an advert has showed us what is going to happen in almost a three-hours runtime.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 11:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
Raalsalghul:
Cry me a river! Bla Bla Di Bla! We've all heard that before, but come on-bring up a better excuse, not this. You say D.C is trying to play catch-up yet they shifted the release date of this movie by almost a year so they will able to get the film right. Delaying the release of a film: I don't see how that is trying to play catch-up. I thoughts your reservations towards this film was because of the director, which would have made sense considering Zach Snyder's filmography. Well, now I know you are just being unnecessarily nitpicky.
The truth is obviously hard to swallow.. they are trying to get it right.. they want to make a statement, but believe me if this movie flops, it's back to square zero. The fact that it was delayed doesn't eliminate the fact that dc is trying to catch up..
With the noise this thread has made concerning this movie, it'll be an embarrassment if it fails.. you even went as far as trying to start a flame war cos of an unreleased movie
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Csami(m): 12:56am On Feb 13, 2016
Who brought them marvel fan boys to this thread? Don't they have Deadpool to worry about?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:38am On Feb 13, 2016
Csami:
Who brought them marvel fan boys to this thread? Don't they have Deadpool to worry about?

Even deadpool ratings is going down badly. I hope it survives the first week onslaught. Metacritic already scored it 64%.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:45am On Feb 13, 2016
Raalsalghul:
Why? Why did your expectations decrease.
thanks 4 that questi0n. But i bet he's m0re hyped 4 civil war and doctor strange.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 8:15am On Feb 13, 2016
badinfluence:

The truth is obviously hard to swallow.. they are trying to get it right.. they want to make a statement, but believe me if this movie flops, it's back to square zero. The fact that it was delayed doesn't eliminate the fact that dc is trying to catch up..
With the noise this thread has made concerning this movie, it'll be an embarrassment if it fails.. you even went as far as trying to start a flame war cos of an unreleased movie
I can assure you that the last thing that will ever happen to BvS is flop. The critics might not like it, but 1 billion dollars is guaranteed. Everyone will want to see it including Trolls like you so that you will just come back later with your usual rants about the film. In this day and age, it's all about the money and if you think critical acclaim=box office success, I suggest you go watch Transformers: Age of Extinction.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 8:27am On Feb 13, 2016
Csami:
Truth is that, I don't want Deadpool or any MCU film to fail-critically or financially. But when a Marvel fan like badinfluence goes out of his way while giving me illogical reasons as to why BvS will fail, then that is sheer trolling.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by honorbule(m): 8:36am On Feb 13, 2016
What's (MCU)....Man Chester United or what?
grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:52am On Feb 13, 2016
badinfluence:

bro this m0vie isn't going to fail. Do u kn0w how many times i've watched dis m0vie in my dreams? Its saying s0mething.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 10:07am On Feb 13, 2016
Haha.. all riled up.. BvS had better not let you guys down.. I'm just saying the truth.. said this same thing about age of ultron.. so guys this is no marvel vs dc sentiment.. just the bitter kola truth..
*in ed sheeran's voice* I see fire...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 10:10am On Feb 13, 2016
Minemrys:

bro this m0vie isn't going to fail. Do u kn0w how many times i've watched dis m0vie in my dreams? Its saying s0mething.
You do know you can't see a horrible movie in a dream ba.. the trailers have really gotten to you.. if BvS lets you down, we'll haunt synder angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 11:28am On Feb 13, 2016
Raalsalghul:
I can assure you that the last thing that will ever happen to BvS is flop. The critics might not like it, but 1 billion dollars is guaranteed. Everyone will want to see it including Trolls like you so that you will just come back later with your usual rants about the film. In this day and age, it's all about the money and if you think critical acclaim=box office success, I suggest you go watch Transformers: Age of Extinction.
Talking about Transformers franchise, Transformers 5 has been scheduled to be released the same day as Wonder Woman. What do you guys think about it?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:43am On Feb 13, 2016
badinfluence:

You do know you can't see a horrible movie in a dream ba.. the trailers have really gotten to you.. if BvS lets you down, we'll haunt synder angry
bro, when i dream abt s0mething am l0oking forward to, its positive.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:45am On Feb 13, 2016
TonySpike:

Talking about Transformers franchise, Transformers 5 has been scheduled to be released the same day as Wonder Woman. What do you guys think about it?
w0nder w0man would win. <wwww>
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:50am On Feb 13, 2016
honorbule:
What's (MCU)....Man Chester United or what?
grin grin
Marvel Copying the Universe
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:54am On Feb 13, 2016
badinfluence:
Haha.. all riled up.. BvS had better not let you guys down.. I'm just saying the truth.. said this same thing about age of ultron.. so guys this is no marvel vs dc sentiment.. just the bitter kola truth..
bro na lie. This m0vie is covered and blessed by N0lan.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
I heard a rumour that Warner Bros might shift the date of Justice League release to accommodate a sequel for Affleck's Batman and another Superman movie. They seem to believe that they should make more cash on these two properties before JL.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Csami(m): 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
TonySpike:

Transformers 5! Ain't people tired of that movie? cause the last installment I saw was no fun. Between AOU and transformers 4, I don't know which is super boring.

I say they(transformer) should bring it on if their game is tight but wonder woman all the way.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
Minemrys:

bro, when i dream abt s0mething am l0oking forward to, its positive.
Please dream about double allawee for me oo grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Csami(m): 1:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
badinfluence:

There's no comparing of AOU. It's like the worse marvel movie ever made for now and BvS is something entirely different. Even ed sheeran won't see fire because he's gonna be at the edge of his seat wondering how awesome BvS is.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
Csami:

There's no comparing of AOU. It's like the worse marvel movie ever made for now and BvS is something entirely different. Even ed sheeran won't see fire because he's gonna be at the edge of his seat wondering how awesome BvS is.
A strong advocation for something yet to be released.. you actually think a 3hr plus movie wouldn't get boring at a point? And it'll be the management and duration of the boring parts that would be tricky..
There are factors you have to consider other than trailers and teasers.. there's management of characters(which badly affected amazing spiderman 2).. how are they gonna management the obvious duration stretch. Plot points etc
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
badinfluence:

Please dream about double allawee for me oo grin
how sarcastic? Bro, i d0n't kn0w you so can't do that. And by the way, dreams aren't voluntary.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
badinfluence:

A strong advocation for something yet to be released.. you actually think a 3hr plus movie wouldn't get boring at a point? And it'll be the management and duration of the boring parts that would be tricky..
There are factors you have to consider other than trailers and teasers.. there's management of characters(which badly affected amazing spiderman 2).. how are they gonna management the obvious duration stretch. Plot points etc

Bros, don't you give up ni? I guess you're a movie executive producer, director and editor, as in three in one! Am I wrong?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 3:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
Minemrys:

how sarcastic? Bro, i d0n't kn0w you so can't do that. And by the way, dreams aren't voluntary.
Lighten up man... why so serious grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
TonySpike:

Bros, don't you give up ni? I guess you're a movie executive producer, director and editor, as in three in one! Am I wrong?
Why.. yes.. yes I am smiley
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
TonySpike:
I heard a rumour that Warner Bros might shift the date of Justice League release to accommodate a sequel for Affleck's Batman and another Superman movie. They seem to believe that they should make more cash on these two properties before JL.
what the...? When and where did u hear this?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
badinfluence:

the amazing spiderman 2 and spiderman 3 films were bad n0t because of the characters but because of the plot as they were r0mance films centred on 2 characters and the rest felt displaced. Spidey 3 would get a pass though. BvS centres on a c0nflict btwn superman and the world (batman included) and how the world takes him. Every character would fit into any group.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.