Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1239392 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
badinfluence:

Come on... even you don't believe this.. feel for reynolds? 'I don't like deadpool'.. you fanboys would say anything to cover up the seething hate for marvel grin
bro 4get dis marvel DC stuff, i really like reyn0lds. I would've wishd he was with DC instead of fox. I hate the character he's portraying n0w.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackavast(m): 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
Raalsalghul:
You sure about that, before I check.
bro check it
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
Blackavast:
what is this one saying a movie rated 8.1/10 on imbd 86% on rt 96% audience rating on rt. bro it is more than TDK Google dead pool movie and see for yourself
where did u see that? L0ok it up again.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
Blackavast:
what is this one saying a movie rated 8.1/10 on imbd 86% on rt 96% audience rating on rt. bro it is more than TDK Google dead pool movie and see for yourself
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
Blackavast:
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackavast(m): 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
Minemrys:
bro Google dead pool movie and see for your self
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
Minemrys:

bro 4get dis marvel DC stuff, i really like reyn0lds. I would've wishd he was with DC instead of fox. I hate the character he's portraying n0w.
Well we all saw how well dc utilised reynolds.. and deadpool is a character ryan has always wanted to play.. so the guy's happier here.. hate the character or not.. you can't deny reynolds was born to play deadpool.. I'm sure your 'hate' for deadpool is because it's a marvel character..
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
badinfluence:

Well we all saw how well dc utilised reynolds.. and deadpool is a character ryan has always wanted to play.. so the guy's happier here.. hate the character or not.. you can't deny reynolds was born to play deadpool.. I'm sure your 'hate' for deadpool is because it's a marvel character..
bro its n0t becos its a marvel character bt cos i d0n't undastand the character and its a straight out rip off of a badass DC character. Bro my best c0mic b0ok character is a marvel character <spìderman> followed by supes, flash, bats, cyclops, gl, w0lverine. Am n0t a Dc fanatic but a DC fan.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 10:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
Minemrys:

bro its n0t becos its a marvel character bt cos i d0n't undastand the character and its a straight out rip off of a badass DC character. Bro my best c0mic b0ok character is a marvel character <spìderman> followed by supes, flash, bats, cyclops, gl, w0lverine. Am n0t a Dc fanatic but a DC fan.
What's there not to understand about deadpool biko
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
badinfluence:

Dude check your nose.. it should have sprouted grin
for a n0n marvel fan, you really take it up0n urself to defend it. I aint hating on marvel if u think i am.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
Minemrys:

for a n0n marvel fan, you really take it up0n urself to defend it. I aint hating on marvel if u think i am.
When you guys are just bashing, someone has to step in..
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
badinfluence:

What's there not to understand about deadpool biko
the way the character was written. Are readers expectd to take him serious? Is he a villain or hero? Does he even think he's either? So many things he does in the c0mics are without meaning n0r explanati0n.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cao(f): 11:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
Wow, Raalsalghul it appears the flame wars, you were looking for finally arrived on your doorstep, are you happy now?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
badinfluence:

When you guys are just bashing, someone has to step in..
uhh! No one is bashing bro. We can't all be "blind al's" just cos a m0vie carries the marvel logo like s0me critics.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cao(f): 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
Minemrys:

its 67 last i check on RT.
Dude, seriously?! For why? No need to lie like that. This one don pass fanboy shenanigans. C'mon son! In this day and age, where we all have access to internet. You better be telling me, you did not just tell a barefaced lie about Deadpool Rotten Tomatoes rating?! How the heck will I ever take you seriously in anything? That's the current rating on RT. I'm on GMT (that's an hour behind Nigerian time). Don't stoop so low, that you forget yourself...**shakes head** all in the name of fanboy-ism.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
cao:
Wow, Raalsalghul it appears the flame wars, you were looking for finally arrived on your doorstep, are you happy now?
lols. Flame war? This isn't flame war. C0mpared to what marvel fans say or do on IMDB i would call this a joke. On imdb, you have marvel fans praying bvs bec0mes bad and rotten to the extent they want Affleck and the entire cast to be awarded razzi awards.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cao(f): 11:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
Minemrys:

lols. Flame war? This isn't flame war. C0mpared to what marvel fans say or do on IMDB i would call this a joke. On imdb, you have marvel fans praying bvs bec0mes bad and rotten to the extent they want Affleck and the entire cast to be awarded razzi awards.
That's why its imdb, we're not a bunch of yahoos, we're NLers. I've read way too much stupid shtako on imdb. Way. Too. Much.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
cao:

Dude, seriously?! For why? No need to lie like that. This one don pass fanboy shenanigans. C'mon son! In this day and age, where we all have access to internet. You better be telling me, you did not just tell a barefaced lie about Deadpool Rotten Tomatoes rating?! How the heck will I ever take you seriously in anything? That's the current rating on RT. I'm on GMT (that's an hour behind Nigerian time). Don't stoop so low, that you forget yourself...**shakes head** all in the name of fanboy-ism.
uh kid, u did read my c0mment abt me seeing that on an imdb board right? Deadp0ol isn't a m0vie i anticipate so i can't go to RT just 4 the sake of a fanboy wishing an0ther film to fail to see its score. Now you've said so i guess i'll waste that time to go check, little one.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
cao:

That's why its imdb, we're not a bunch of yahoos, we're NLers. I've read way too much stupid shtako on imdb. Way. Too. Much.
atleast we agree on s0mething.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cao(f): 11:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
Minemrys:

uh kid, u did read my c0mment abt me seeing that on an imdb board right? Deadp0ol isn't a m0vie i anticipate so i can't go to RT just 4 the sake of a fanboy wishing an0ther film to fail to see its score. Now you've said so i guess i'll waste that time to go check, little one.
imdb is 8.7. So, what were you saying young whippersnapper? It's not looking really good for you, is it, young'n? Anyone who follows me on NL, knows I just don't go mouthing off without evidence...

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by hardae(m): 11:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Csami(m): 12:03am On Feb 15, 2016
Who gives a shit about Deadpool? Deadpool is cool, fine! Deadpool doesn't make sense still fine. Imdb rating shouldn't be all there is to a movie. What's the guarantee that everyone is going to like a movie with 8.5 rating? Different strokes for different folks.

From what I've seen via the trailer, I so love Deadpool but till I see it, I'm just going to reserve my opinion about it.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Ultimatesammie(m): 12:12am On Feb 15, 2016
Its only a pity that at the end of the day dime wont get into any of you for this campaign, eya with the way you all are passionate about movies none of you have a say in.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by hardae(m): 12:34am On Feb 15, 2016
Ultimatesammie:
Its only a pity that at the end of the day dime wont get into any of you for this campaign, eya with the way you all are passionate about movies none of you have a say in.
this is very true. personally i want all the studios (fox, Disney and wb) to succeed. because i hate monopoly
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cao(f): 12:36am On Feb 15, 2016
Ultimatesammie:
Accurate, hence why it's rather sad when folks get way into fanboy-ism. Enjoy a film for its merits & not its brand. Nothing is going to stop me from watching BvS when it comes out. Yes, I prefer Marvel to DC comics wise, but I'll not blindly follow them just because it's a Marvel title. I simply crop up during these fanboy moments to remove any misinformation and/or disinformation. Just think of me as Huey Freeman during a niqqa moment... wink
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cupidhero(m): 12:57am On Feb 15, 2016
The ratings on IMBD can change from 8. whatever to 6.0...just give the movie time to settle then we will know it's true rating. It won't be more than 7.0 when everyone finally sees it. Imagine some folks actually think Deadpool would surpass TDK's rating on IMBD..y'all joking.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:09am On Feb 15, 2016
cupidhero:
The ratings on IMBD can change from 8. whatever to 6.0...just give the movie time to settle then we will know it's true rating. It won't be more than 7.0 when everyone finally sees it. Imagine some folks actually think Deadpool would surpass TDK's rating on IMBD..y'all joking.
An excellent movie will retain its rating after a week's performance. Let us see Deadpool ratings by Friday. Personally, I think that movie is too violent, it reminds of those gory Japanese manga cartoons that glorify violence.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:04am On Feb 15, 2016
cao:

imdb is 8.7. So, what were you saying young whippersnapper? It's not looking really good for you, is it, young'n? Anyone who follows me on NL, knows I just don't go mouthing off without evidence...
uh you're right though, child. Its 86 n0w on RT and 8.6 on IMDB. So happy 4 Reynolds.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cupidhero(m): 8:01am On Feb 15, 2016
TonySpike:

An excellent movie will retain its rating after a week's performance. Let us see Deadpool ratings by Friday. Personally, I think that movie is too violent, it reminds of those gory Japanese manga cartoons that glorify violence.
I don't have anything against extreme violence or bad language,i hope it offers more than violence and bad language because making violent scenes and talking dirty is nothing new but a good story with good acting is what some of these comic flicks lack. I love Gina Carano even though she is a bad actress....it must realy be good cos two DC boys i know thinks it deserves to be among top five superhero movies of all time.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 9:46am On Feb 15, 2016
Minemrys:

the way the character was written. Are readers expectd to take him serious? Is he a villain or hero? Does he even think he's either? So many things he does in the c0mics are without meaning n0r explanati0n.
He's an unstable anti hero..

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by badinfluence: 9:53am On Feb 15, 2016
The invasion grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Raalsalghul: 9:53am On Feb 15, 2016
Minemrys:

We have to start from somewhere, right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.