Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1227399 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
Concept art for Queen of Atlantis, Mera.

Amber Heard on Justice League set in Iceland as Mera, Queen of Atlantis

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:18am On Oct 13, 2016
TonySpike:
Concept art for Queen of Atlantis, Mera.

Amber Heard on Justice League set in Iceland as Mera, Queen of Atlantis

wow. Seems DC is going for comic book accurate.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
Who notice Arrow S5E2 paying homage to a particular scene in BvS? That is, the Batman warehouse fight scene... where He slammed one of the bad guy with a punch..... crouching his neck and head to the ground.... I love that scene!!!!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
They are coming! #FanArt

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
Let's share a drink! Crew celebrating the end of the shooting of Justice League!

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Posman(m): 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
TonySpike:
Let's share a drink! Crew celebrating the end of the shooting of Justice League!

notice how they are conveniently leaving out Cavill in these BTS pictures
I think they've learnt from the BvS mistake of not revealing everything before release of movies.
I bet Superman won't be in any of the trailers
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
I think I saw a petition going to stop WB, Zack or Geoff not to include Superman/Clark Kent in any of their marketings promos or trailers...
I too just hope he didn't show up in any of it...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
kryptonian1987:
I think I saw a petition going to stop WB, Zack or Geoff not to include Superman/Clark Kent in any of their marketings promos or trailers...
I too just hope he didn't show up in any of it...
i hope so too. Let supes return l0ok like the sec0nd c0ming.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
Posman:

notice how they are conveniently leaving out Cavill in these BTS pictures
I think they've learnt from the BvS mistake of not revealing everything before release of movies.
I bet Superman won't be in any of the trailers

That was Warner Bros marketing team. They made a lot of blunders and they quickly adjusted right after BvS as evident in the trailers of Suicide Squad.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
Minemrys:

i hope so too. Let supes returning l0ok like the sec0nd c0ming.

That's my prayer... They need to keep his coming back a secret....!!!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
Yeah, Suicide Squad should be rounding off at $747 million eventually. I guess its box office surpassed all my guestimates. Looking forward to wonder woman and then, Justice League!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
Confirmed?

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kingrapha(m): 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
Will this happen in the justice league movie? I hope it would

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
Kingrapha:
Will this happen in the justice league movie? I hope it would

You want Zack Snyder to be blamed for killing Wonder Woman again? Lol....people will go crazy if Stephenwolf kills Wonder Woman the same year her solo movie came out.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
Kingrapha:
Confirmed?
i'd prefer him as darkseid.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:26am On Oct 22, 2016
Two generational actresses of Wonder Woman character:

Gal Gadot and Lynda Carter

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
TonySpike:

Gal's beautiful. Carter? She's gorgeous.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
Suicide squad has one of the best soundtracks/theme in the DCEU. Can't stop listening to Purple Lamborghini, heathens, You don't own me and Bohemian rhapsody. So, what does any0ne think about the rumour of General Swanwick being the Martian Manhunter/ j'onn j'onnzz?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Eberex(m): 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
TonySpike:

Gal Gadot days........remembering how she turns to wonder woman by turning round. how does this new one change?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by superbloke(m): 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
Minemrys:
Suicide squad has one of the best soundtracks/theme in the DCEU. Can't stop listening to Purple Lamborghini, heathens, You don't own me and Bohemian rhapsody. So, what does any0ne think about the rumour of General Swanwick being the Martian Manhunter/ j'onn j'onnzz?
I thought it was an interesting twist when I heard it. Wished it would have stated a Secret till we see it revealed in the justice league end credits scene.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
AT&t to buy Time Warner/WB. I wonder what would happen to the DCEU now.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:19am On Oct 23, 2016
Eberex:

Gal Gadot days........remembering how she turns to wonder woman by turning round. how does this new one change?
Lynda Carter was the wonder woman that used to turn around....lol. Gal Gadot is the new wonder woman.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:26am On Oct 23, 2016
Minemrys:
AT&t to buy Time Warner/WB. I wonder what would happen to the DCEU now.

I heard AT&T wants to buy Time Warner for $80 billion. That's too cheap by my standards. There are over 20 companies under Time Warner including, CNN. Besides, AT&T always carry bad luck with them everywhere. I hope the negotiation talks fail o. WB shouldn't be sold off like that!

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 6:20am On Oct 23, 2016
TonySpike:

I heard AT&T wants to buy Time Warner for $80 billion. That's too cheap by my standards. There are over 20 companies under Time Warner including, CNN. Besides, AT&T always carry bad luck with them everywhere. I hope the negotiation talks fail o. WB shouldn't be sold off like that!
it surprises me how Time Warner could consider selling their assets/companies. I hope it doesn't affect the DCEU.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:25am On Oct 23, 2016
Minemrys:

it surprises me how Time Warner could consider selling their assets/companies. I hope it doesn't affect the DCEU.
It's almost official, Time Warner is to be bought for $85 billion by AT&T. Let's see how DC fares under this arrangement.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:24am On Oct 23, 2016
TonySpike:

It's almost official, Time Warner is to be bought for $85 billion by AT&T. Let's see how DC fares under this arrangement.
Donald Trump says he'd stop the purchase deal.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:21am On Oct 23, 2016
Minemrys:

Donald Trump says he'd stop the purchase deal.

Hahaha, Donald Trump again? Maybe if he becomes POTUS.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Eberex(m): 10:18am On Oct 23, 2016
TonySpike:

Lynda Carter was the wonder woman that used to turn around....lol. Gal Gadot is the new wonder woman.

thanks but you didn't answer my question
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
TonySpike:

Hahaha, Don Trump again? Maybe if he becomes POTUS.
the dude talks shit.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
TonySpike:

Well as of last yr their total assets was worth 64 billion approximately,
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 11:01am On Oct 24, 2016
Zack Snyder tweeted this Wonder Woman picture last week. Exciting...

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Eberex(m): 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
TonySpike:
Zack Snyder tweeted this Wonder Woman picture last week. Exciting...

How does this new wonder woman change? does she spin around like the old wonder woman in tv series?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.