Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] (75553 Views)

OAU Student Caught Masturbating In The Public ---see pictures and Video / What Type Of Tradition Is This With No Bra In The Public? (see Crazy Photos) / Why Do Ladies Shake Their Yansh Sinfully When They See men Discussn Innocently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by strawberryinc(m): 9:58am On Apr 18, 2015
how does this affects the price of garri in the market
Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by alobam1: 10:00am On Apr 18, 2015
Listening to Eru by JJC.
Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by Tolubory(m): 10:02am On Apr 18, 2015
tongue THEY ARE SHOWING OFF NAH.
Its a. competition called "yarnsh carry drink''
Aye ti fe pa re.. (world is coming to an end )
Immorality has now turns to Norms of the society..
!!!! TOTAL RUBBISH!!!
Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by AfroBlue(m): 10:03am On Apr 18, 2015
Emmatdayo:
This is funny, they put their big yansh to work by
placing that can on it.
Looking at this picture who’s got more potential to
Win this competition? Is it the girl with the yellow
yansh or the girl with the black and white yansh?

where's the action pics? grin

1 Like

Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by Festorich(m): 10:03am On Apr 18, 2015
Girls dis gracing womanhood since 1815...
If opportune to see beyond d skirt now, stretch mark don build duplex there..Metshhhhheeeewww..
Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by Onuokwu: 10:04am On Apr 18, 2015
Nonsense!
Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by xtervaganza(m): 10:04am On Apr 18, 2015
Bloody hell! Have we become sadists in this country we no longer know what fun is?

These ladies are young and catching fun the way they like it

What's wrong with it?

1 Like

Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by oloworulz(m): 10:07am On Apr 18, 2015
Chaiii na wa ooo. See person future wife. If there is another way I can have kids without women , I will gladly take that path
Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by Ebwalams(m): 10:24am On Apr 18, 2015
table nyash
Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by slap1(m): 10:26am On Apr 18, 2015
And it's on the front page.

1 Like

Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 18, 2015
as far as am concerned, I was never here... Do you copy that?
Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 18, 2015
as far as am concerned, I was never here... Do you copy that?.
Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 18, 2015
This cant be nairaland angry ,if i curse mods now na ban i go receive

1 Like

Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by Bowaley17(m): 10:50am On Apr 18, 2015
Na to dey bang that babe in black & white from behind. But who moved this rubb¡sh to FP?

2 Likes

Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by CodeineJunkiee(m): 10:57am On Apr 18, 2015
ireneony:
those are not nigerians i will say south africans rather undecided

With those wrestler arms of yours. U still dey snub.. Rabbbbish!
Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by kending: 11:04am On Apr 18, 2015
Kassidy90:
Na na padded yansh b datperson go still pay bride price for these yansh oo
Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by mayyorr01(m): 11:19am On Apr 18, 2015
Emmatdayo:
This is funny, they put their big yansh to work by
placing that can on it.
Looking at this picture who’s got more potential to
Win this competition? Is it the girl with the yellow
yansh or the girl with the black and white yansh?
Warris dis....Ewww!!!!! See yannsh, feel like grabing 'em
Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by deevatee(f): 11:36am On Apr 18, 2015
missclasssy:
So what are we to derive from this enormous pile of crap?

Utter Rubbish!
am telling u, dis topic absolutely uncesary if not for how d heading goes I woundnt even waste my time opening it...de shud have stood up and carry d cans now ,dats how we knw if d yansh is realy a standing one..mtcheew!

2 Likes

Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 18, 2015
MODS ...MODS ..FRONTPAGE? Really which silly MOD felt this was worth going here. This post on meaningless, worthless trash of degenarates shaking their filthy booties looked informative and worthy of discussion to a certain MOD and we say we are being guided by them. I wonder who is guiding who. If this isn't the height of irresponsibility and lack of good judgment on their part, then it's obvious favoritism and familiarity has begun to play a role in what makes frontpage or not. In other words, if you know a MOD, your stuff will make frontpage regardless of its sensibility. And hey, i dont fear BAN. Il still say the needful
Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by Helkayklassic(m): 11:59am On Apr 18, 2015
holatin:
wetin dey there if not ora FAT, and shit IGBE.

this one no dey do me one bit, just carry for front, even if you ugly, its a yes for me.

Seconded
Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by Nickymezor(f): 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
Wat a topic...
Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by Nickymezor(f): 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
Wat a topic...
so lame undecided

1 Like

Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by AngelNnedinso: 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
confirm
Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by authority2006(m): 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
See negative comments and condemnation all over this thread, yet they clicked to view it. In one word : hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by cooluc(f): 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
missclasssy:

Utter Rubbish!
My sister o! I just wonder
Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
missclasssy:

Utter Rubbish!
I ll believe its utter rubbish: when u join this competition and beat them cool
Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by Seconsol92(m): 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
talent you can't put on Resume
Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by Stylaay(m): 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
Dayuum just one night is all a broda needs
Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by theMusicNerd(m): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
Its is not new that the homo-sapien female posses a rather emphasised glaetus minimus cum maximus. They volunt as a source of exhileration to their homo-sapien counterparts, however, prestissimo , I do not see the utility of this bodily constituent in the performance of bartender duties. If a can of whatever that is, is to be in its locus standi, there exists the carpals and meta-carpals to do such work.
Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by mrpackager(m): 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
GURLZ.....being lost der dignity since 1500bc
Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by holatin(m): 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
Helkayklassic:

Seconded
hahahahahaha
Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by wordsmith99(m): 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
Demented bitches

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.