Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] (75552 Views)

OAU Student Caught Masturbating In The Public ---see pictures and Video / What Type Of Tradition Is This With No Bra In The Public? (see Crazy Photos) / Why Do Ladies Shake Their Yansh Sinfully When They See men Discussn Innocently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by MMADUKAN: 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
Emmatdayo:
This is funny, they put their big yansh to work by
placing that can on it.
Looking at this picture who’s got more potential to
Win this competition? Is it the girl with the yellow
yansh or the girl with the black and white yansh?
what am i seeing?, men these girls must be dangerous.
Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by AfroBlue(m): 6:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
theMusicNerd:
Its is not new that the homo-sapien female posses a rather emphasised glaetus minimus cum maximus. They volunt as a source of exhileration to their homo-sapien counterparts, however, prestissimo , I do not see the utility of this bodily constituent in the performance of bartender duties. If a can of whatever that is, is to be in its locus standi, there exists the carpals and meta-carpals to do such work.

your post entry is an impressive use of vocabulary and succinct thoughts on the topic.

i would theorize that most NL males are connoisseurs of ripe and shapely gluteus maximus pics.

the visual appreciation of these female masterpieces has endured for eons. i spent a few minutes voyeuring or perusing the website in the op and found the content extremely what might be considered risque for many's tastes but not mine.

again, we thank the universe every day for these exquisite creations.

i recently noticed the artwork from Kenya.

1 Like

Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
wristwatch:

LOL cheesy

lols
So you no fit put bomb for that guy trouser for me?
You dey laugh! angry
Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols
So you no fit put bomb for that guy trouser for me?
You dey laugh! angry

No vex! Where I wan c bomb sef tongue

1 Like

Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by Jerrykidz(m): 8:48am On Apr 19, 2015
Emmatdayo:
placing that can on it.
Don't corrupt me! cry
Emmatdayo:
placing that can on it.
Don't corrupt me!
Re: See Naija Babes Doing Things With Their Yansh In Public [see Photo] by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 19, 2015
those cant possibly be nigerian girls who are known for their extremely flat arzzes and shapeless,tasteless and manly bodies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Bean Cake Will You Buy, If You Come Across This Pretty Lady? / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.