Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,627 members, 7,840,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret (8309 Views)

Ways To Make Long Distance Relationships Work / When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by danbrowndmf(m): 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
softysparky:

I think it's mostly meant for people that need a reason to abstain from sex.
Man must nt live by sex alone
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by danbrowndmf(m): 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
Eseohe23:

A year some days ago.
thats cool,keep wrkn hard,it will work.
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by mostHandsome01: 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hmm
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
danbrowndmf:
thats cool,keep wrkn hard,it will work.
Thank!
Sure it will smiley
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
it worked for me. though it wasn't easy. I was a regular customer to MTN then. We spend a fortune on airtime.
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by danbrowndmf(m): 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
[quote
author=Adaobi12 post=32831075]it worked for me. though it wasn't easy.
I was a regular customer to MTN then. We spend a fortune on
airtime.[/quote] Mid9t call sef they there.cheesy

Una fit even do sex on the phone sef.cheesy
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by danbrowndmf(m): 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
[quote
author=Adaobi12 post=32831075]it worked for me. though it wasn't easy.
I was a regular customer to MTN then. We spend a fortune on
airtime.[/quote] tell me,do u do sex on the phone.cheesy?
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by pacino26(m): 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
Good to see people comment positively here.

Communication very important.
deskossy:
Distance relationship is shit....it doesn't work 95% of d time. .me and my naija gf tried it when i was travelling. .oboi it didn't last a month! Why?SEX. ..abegi i no fit bear

Your opinion but I'll say the relationship wasn't meant to last in the first place.

I move around a lot and my fiancee is still in sch( some will scream she dey eat out) . Fact is knowing my kind of person, I took time to groom this young lady while we were still in same location. I poured out my heart and tried to make her understand some hard truth knowing fully well she's a she and they hate the TRUTH. Currently I work in Lagos and all we do is to be there for each other both in prayers, reasoning and otherwise. Funny she was on heat earlier this month and it wasn't funny, but then nothing like faithful partners and their heart beating as one cuz deep down she knows I'll be with her soon. The five min pleasure from another man or woman cause you lossof true love ain't worth it.

My approach;
I make my phone available to take calls even at odd hours.
I schedule calls and chats in between work and her classes.
Regular chats.
Prayers.
Proactively think and shield her from sharp guys, constantly I advise her against friendly moves that can end up........... I let her into all the tricks guys play( I did same then sha) and keep up with trends gisting about sch and get academics.
I allow visits at any time even once took her to one of the project site I was working.
She has her own set of key to my apartment.
My atm pin sef. In summary she has uninterrupted access to me. That I believe convinced her, girls can be true to their words na guys be the issue.

Am so enjoying the relationship cuz I know God ordained it and am keeping my words and she does same too. It's a good thing for matured minds and people of integrity.

2 Likes

Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by prettyjo(f): 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
just want to share mine.
Am in a long distant reship...very long one indeed.it was not easy but with time I adapted fully to it. let me share some tips.
1)live your normal I.e assume you have your partner with you.
2)never fail to communicate...all thanks to whatsapp call cos its free and its really helping.
3)learn to trust one another and always know why you are in the reship.
4)Dont miss him /her too much cos you might be tempted to do sth bad.
5)always assure each other of your love.

1 Like

Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by pinkycute(f): 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
Well, mine is moving pretty well cheesy and it takes two mature minded pple to stand it....
Tho it's kind of difficult in away sad but I tink it benefit a lot, especially the sex area cheesy lolzzzzz for those that don't like sex shaa..... wink Just like me lipsrsealed grin smiley
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Mid9t call sef they there.cheesy

. perhaps grin
danbrowndmf:
Mid9t call sef they there.cheesy

. perhaps
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by tosyne2much(m): 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
pinkycute:
Well, mine is moving pretty well cheesy and it takes two mature minded pple to stand it....
Tho it's kind of difficult in away sad but I tink it benefit a lot, especially the sex area, for those that don't like sex shaa. Just like me
Clap for urself tongue
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by slaknoah(m): 9:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
Am in and it's really really working
Bases on trust
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by wordychap: 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
Been in one for a while now n still rocking it
Not easy though but its working
Key is Communication n Trust
We talk to each other for not less than 4hrs/24 hrs. As many as 12 times in a day if not more; guess its d communication that's kept it going.
What I HATE most is when she doesn't pick my call; happens rarely.
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by toluine56(m): 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
pinkycute:
Tho it's kind of difficult in away sad but I tink it benefit a lot, especially the sex area cheesy lolzzzzz for those that don't like sex shaa..... wink Just like me lipsrsealed grin smiley
it still baffles me wen a grown up says he/she doesnt 'like' sex.
Ahn ahn. You can lie o.
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by pinkycute(f): 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
Do you think that's necessary? undecided

tosyne2much:
Clap for urself tongue
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by pinkycute(f): 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
Keep on baffling grin I've said my mind ni tongue

toluine56:

it still baffles me wen a grown up says he/she doesnt 'like' sex.
Ahn ahn. You can lie o.
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
The fact that long distance has never worked for you doesn't mean it won't work for others. However, there's no guarantee that a short distance relationship will work

Back to the matter

Regular communication and trust is the key

**To each his own opinion **
wahoo thumb up for this comment!!so true.
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
I am in one presently and it working well just that i do miss his presence so much!!#love u boo kiss
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by danbrowndmf(m): 10:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
[quote
author=pacino26 post=32833782]Good to see people comment positively
here.

Your opinion but I'll say the relationship wasn't meant to last in the
first place.

I move around a lot and my fiancee is still in sch( some will scream she
dey eat out) . Fact is knowing my kind of person, I took time to groom
this young lady while we were still in same location. I poured out my
heart and tried to make her understand some hard truth knowing fully
well she's a she and they hate the TRUTH. Currently I work in Lagos and
all we do is to be there for each other both in prayers, reasoning and
otherwise. Funny she was on heat earlier this month and it wasn't funny,
but then nothing like faithful partners and their heart beating as one
cuz deep down she knows I'll be with her soon. The five min pleasure
from another man or woman cause you lossof true love ain't worth it.

My approach;
Regular chats.
Prayers.
Proactively think and shield her from sharp guys, constantly I advise
her against friendly moves that can end up........... I let her into all
the tricks guys play( I did same then sha) and keep up with trends
gisting about sch and get academics.
I allow visits at any time even once took her to one of the project site
I was working.
My atm pin sef. In summary she has uninterrupted access to me. That I
believe convinced her, girls can be true to their words na guys be the
issue.

Am so enjoying the relationship cuz I know God ordained it and am
keeping my words and she does same too. It's a good thing for matured
minds and people of integrity.[/quote] nyc one brother,ur encouraging me more.cheesy
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by danbrowndmf(m): 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
prettyjo:
just want to share mine.
Am in a long distant reship...very long one indeed.it was not easy but with time I adapted fully to it. let me share some tips.
1)live your normal I.e assume you have your partner with you.
2)never fail to communicate...all thanks to whatsapp call cos its free and its really helping.
3)learn to trust one another and always know why you are in the reship.
4)Dont miss him /her too much cos you might be tempted to do sth bad.
5)always assure each other of your love.
Nyc one.Thanks.cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by danbrowndmf(m): 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
[quote
author=prettythicksme post=32836717]I am in one presently and it
working well just that i do miss his presence so much!!#love u boo
kiss[/quote] after u go say u don Marry.sad linus Mba

Well thanks for the contribution
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by danbrowndmf(m): 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
Adaobi12:
. perhaps grin. perhaps
Am guilty of that oh,sister me i dy do am o.cheesy
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by LewisO: 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by danbrowndmf(m): 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
[quote
author=pinkycute post=32834817]Well, mine is moving pretty well cheesy and
it takes two mature minded pple to stand it....
Tho it's kind of difficult in away sad but I tink it benefit a lot,
especially the sex area cheesy lolzzzzz for those that don't like sex
shaa..... wink Just like me lipsrsealed grin smiley[/quote] Cough....

Am not a Sex freak though,but i wunt be happy if she deny me the access when eva am in the mood.cheesy
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by pinkycute(f): 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
Okay cheesy

danbrowndmf:
Cough....

Am not a Sex freak though,but i wunt be happy if she deny me the access when eva am in the mood.cheesy
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by danbrowndmf(m): 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
pinkycute:
Okay cheesy

wunt u go´to bed.cheesy
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by deskossy(m): 4:52am On Apr 18, 2015
pacino26:
Good to see people comment positively here.

Your opinion but I'll say the relationship wasn't meant to last in the first place.

I move around a lot and my fiancee is still in sch( some will scream she dey eat out) . Fact is knowing my kind of person, I took time to groom this young lady while we were still in same location. I poured out my heart and tried to make her understand some hard truth knowing fully well she's a she and they hate the TRUTH. Currently I work in Lagos and all we do is to be there for each other both in prayers, reasoning and otherwise. Funny she was on heat earlier this month and it wasn't funny, but then nothing like faithful partners and their heart beating as one cuz deep down she knows I'll be with her soon. The five min pleasure from another man or woman cause you lossof true love ain't worth it.

My approach;
Regular chats.
Prayers.
Proactively think and shield her from sharp guys, constantly I advise her against friendly moves that can end up........... I let her into all the tricks guys play( I did same then sha) and keep up with trends gisting about sch and get academics.
I allow visits at any time even once took her to one of the project site I was working.
My atm pin sef. In summary she has uninterrupted access to me. That I believe convinced her, girls can be true to their words na guys be the issue.

Am so enjoying the relationship cuz I know God ordained it and am keeping my words and she does same too. It's a good thing for matured minds and people of integrity.
good 4 u
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by deskossy(m): 4:53am On Apr 18, 2015
danbrowndmf:
because it doesnt wrk for u doesnt mak it a poo. what if wrk keeps u away from ur wife?

Na your type they Fvck house girl when ur wife no dy for 2weeks.cheesy
grin grin angry grin..house girl too dirty now
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by kazzamaks28(f): 5:11am On Apr 18, 2015
I am in a distance relationship too.
Wat matters is trust,trust is reali very important.
Do not conclude so easily because Ur call was not picked or your chat was read or not read but without reply,relax,he or she will reply or call back if U mean a lot to him or her.
I dnt believe in a do or die relationship,if there is no love,connection and trust,I will feel it,I am hardly taken unawares.
Conclusively,the best way to operate is love God first,then love Urself,if U don't love Urself,how will U love Ur patner?

1 Like

Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by kazzamaks28(f): 5:24am On Apr 18, 2015
Beautiful,babes are true to their words if a guy can be good to them,two things we men shld do for our women:provide and protect,these two things will take her away from temptations out there and devourers.
deskossy:
good 4 u
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 18, 2015
Distance relationship?

What for? God forbid evil.....

My answer is EMPHATIC NO cool

"Learn how 2 say NO without any further explanation". tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The Most Endowed Model On Instagram (photos) / Apologies To The Moderators / See how This Whiteman Insulted Me Because I'm A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.