Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,602 members, 7,840,429 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret (8306 Views)

Ways To Make Long Distance Relationships Work / When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by ojun50(m): 7:48am On Apr 18, 2015
is working because we communicate
is not working because I don't hv some one to hang out around with or Bleep or spend d night with. so lonely till she return frm sch
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by danbrowndmf(m): 7:51am On Apr 18, 2015
[quote
author=LewisO post=32837387]I feel like to
be in a long relationship with missclasssy.
undecided
[/quote] Lmao,are u sure it gonna wrk?
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by danbrowndmf(m): 7:56am On Apr 18, 2015
deskossy:
grin grin angry grin..house girl too dirty now
Konji knw sabi who dirty,u go do am.sad

1 Like

Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by deskossy(m): 8:17am On Apr 18, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Konji knw sabi who dirty,u go do am.sad
unless if she get big nyash and booby..i go tell her mk she go baf grin wink
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by deskossy(m): 8:19am On Apr 18, 2015
kazzamaks28:
Beautiful,babes are true to their words if a guy can be good to them,two things we men shld do for our women:provide and protect,these two things will take her away from temptations out there and devourers.
don't generalise, not all jare..just a handful
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by danbrowndmf(m): 11:45am On Apr 18, 2015
deskossy:
unless if she get big nyash and booby..i go tell her mk she go baf grin wink
Lmao
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by pacino26(m): 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
deskossy:
good 4 u

Thanks, but am just reaping the fruit of my labour. See, I had to build the relationship first on trust by being blunt with the TRUTH.
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by RETROSHAWTY(f): 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
well , I'm in one and its working.. we've been together for more than a year now.. when you trust , understand and you are with the right person you won't have any doubt .
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by RETROSHAWTY(f): 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
+communication is key
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by danbrowndmf(m): 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
[quote
author=RETROSHAWTY post=32852693]well , I'm in one and its working..
we've been together for more than a year now.. when you trust ,
understand and you are with the right person you won't have any doubt
.[/quote] thats good dear.cheesy
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by kelly86(m): 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
for you to be in a relationship, these are the things you need to have in mind; trust, sincerity, love and understanding. you can also discipline yourself if you really know what you want in that girl you called your girl friend or fiancee or what you want from the relationship. I know some of you will not believe me put i only believe in what is working for me write now. Am in a relationship that i and my girlfriend have not seen each other for almost 2 years and we are both communicating and relating very well because of the love and trust we have for ourselves. These are the things that really keep the birds together; love, trust and sincerity. Wish all of you that are in distance relationship goodluck
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by rev2214(m): 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
Distance relationship? If they're married, It is a big test for both of them, H&W leaving apart becos of work or other reasons can split the relationship. Fine effective communication is gud but if they're se.x freak and can't do without each other in that since well!!. But if its just courtship well maybe they need a re-think. But with prayer all things are possible.
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Strongfaze(m): 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Distance Relationship makes u control your Sex urge,man shall not live by Fvck alone bros.sad
. Sorry bro I disagree because cheating sexually is at the top of the list of break-ups.
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
~ I'm in one currently and we Skype like every day.

That's a tip... constant skyping
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by April07: 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Eh hehn? Tell me something shocked
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
April07:

Eh hehn? Tell me something shocked

~ Is it not true shocked
or don't I Skype with you every day? grin
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by danbrowndmf(m): 11:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
[quote
author=Strongfaze post=32868164].
Sorry bro I disagree because cheating sexually
is at the top of the list of break-ups. [/quote] That is if u cant hold ur D.ICK na.cheesy
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by slimola(m): 11:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
Dis is wat makes me loose my first love, i aint do it anymore
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by danbrowndmf(m): 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
Darkrebel666:

oooh ur in a distance u relationship.cheesy and yet u go come here com dy disturb NL girls.sad u knw go leav them for me.cheesy
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by LewisO: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Lmao,are u sure it gonna wrk?
grin
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by nickyvil: 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
Honestly it's working for me though most of the time we do argue on unnecessary things but that spices us up, my lady was born n breed in the states(brooklyn,NY) but her parent from Haiti, she's hot tempered but honestly we hv been together for 5yrs now, the key is Patient I'm always patient with her even when she nagged call me sorts of name like a cheat,liar this that bt I know deep inside me that it's not easy cos sometimes we might not talked for a week or skyped she's curios to know what's happening at the other end but trust me my friend she do love me more everyday cos of my confident,patient n understanding it takes a matured mind to be in a distant relationship but it worked pretty well.

1 Like

Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 4:14am On Apr 20, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Even if your not in a Distance
Relationship but you have/know tips than can make a distance
relationship work,please your idea is needed here

Darkrabel666
EroticAngelina
Lala247
Cherryice
Pinkycute
Naijaboiy
tosyne2much
Chaim55
Axortebabe
I tried it once... didny work.
How are you bro?
Hope u are doing great!
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by danbrowndmf(m): 6:35am On Apr 20, 2015
icebeatz:

I tried it once... didny work.
How are you bro?
Hope u are doing great!
Oh baba Gudmorning oh,i do mention u on my topics,but u hardly reply.

Baba Am jus here oh,
still on the music hustle,looking for a label.cheesy or an investor.

Hw ur side sir?
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 20, 2015
The key for long dustance rekationshio is simply communication.
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 20, 2015
Lala247:
and phone intimacy
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
and phone intimacy

Yh well that works for some ppl .. What video sex and all that crap yh i guess some ppl it will work for while others might make it difficult as they want the person there with them . Which can lead to frustration .. Break up

1 Like

Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 20, 2015
Lala247:

Yh well that works dor so ppl .. What video sex and all that crap yh i guess some ppl it will work for while others might make it difficult as they want the person there with them . Which can lead to frustration .. Break up
its simple i tell my girl at night in her room 2 b naked n sleep on d bed wen chatting with me via video chat or ordinary chat, i tell her sexual words n wen she is finally wet i tell her to close her eyes n imagining me on top of her fuuucking her, n i tell her how to use use her finger on her pussy starting 4rm d smallest finger to d biggest finger den with 12345 fingers n hw to finger her breast n afta abt some minutes she just cum out loudly n makes me hear her scream. dat way she will feel lyk im nt even far away n dat im always there with her n our relationship will b so strong dat she will even take me as her soul mate. SO we cant break up.
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 20, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Oh baba Gudmorning oh,i do mention u on my topics,but u hardly reply.

Baba Am jus here oh,
still on the music hustle,looking for a label.cheesy or an investor.

Hw ur side sir?

M coool ... and yours?
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by frenzymirakk(m): 10:43am On Apr 20, 2015
Any gud tn neva coms easy they say....
Lng distnce relationships ar not always easy but i can say i av trived more on dat.
Wat matters is ur combined disposition to d memories u both share.
And dats y u av to make everytym u see each oda count.do tns together try not to ague wen u both ar wit each oda.....memories is wat brings pple closer not thir presence....
It can work cos it has worked for odas even me
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 20, 2015
Working like MTN 100GB for me... You just have to master the act and She can never break up with you.......
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by 2dice(m): 11:50am On Apr 20, 2015
Lala247:
lol lala see what typing fast can cause

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! My Girlfriend Said I Should Do This Or.... / ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ / Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women - Romance -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.