Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,619 members, 7,840,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret (8307 Views)

Ways To Make Long Distance Relationships Work / When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
I am in one presently and it working well just that i do miss his presence so much!!#love u boo kiss
Love you t *covers mouth*
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lala247:
The key for long dustance rekationshio is simply communication.
GBAM!!!
Every other post is irrelevant to me *Blinking eyes*
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
its simple i tell my girl at night in her room 2 b naked n sleep on d bed wen chatting with me via video chat or ordinary chat, i tell her sexual words n wen she is finally wet i tell her to close her eyes n imagining me on top of her fuuucking her, n i tell her how to use use her finger on her pussy starting 4rm d smallest finger to d biggest finger den with 12345 fingers n hw to finger her breast n afta abt some minutes she just cum out loudly n makes me hear her scream. dat way she will feel lyk im nt even far away n dat im always there with her n our relationship will b so strong dat she will even take me as her soul mate. SO we cant break up.
Eiwwwwww...
What is this one saying undecided
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
Godvilla:
Eiwwwwww...
What is this one saying undecided
and who are u?
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
and who are u?
I am the 15 minuites u'll never have...
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Godvilla:
I am the 15 minuites u'll never have...
i pity ur condition
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
i pity ur condition
I pity u even more...
Go do the needful....

Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
Godvilla:
Love you t *covers mouth*
shocked cheesy
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
Godvilla:
I pity u even more...
Go do the needful....
quote me again n die
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
quote me again n die
U died 15mins ago....

Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
Godvilla:
U died 15mins ago....
wo morue
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by danbrowndmf(m): 2:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
and phone intimacy
lols,yes Phone intimacy,really wrkn oh
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by danbrowndmf(m): 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
[quote
author=sweetorgasm post=32910678] its simple i tell my girl at night in
her room 2 b naked n sleep on d bed wen chatting with me via video chat
or ordinary chat, i tell her sexual words n wen she is finally wet i
tell her to close her eyes n imagining me on top of her fuuucking her, n
i tell her how to use use her finger on her pussy starting 4rm d
smallest finger to d biggest finger den with 12345 fingers n hw to
finger her breast n afta abt some minutes she just cum out loudly n
makes me hear her scream. dat way she will feel lyk im nt even far away n
dat im always there with her n our relationship will b so strong dat
she will even take me as her soul mate. SO we cant break up.[/quote] lols,bros me and u dy d same line oh.cheesy lols,it really wrkn though.

Big Up to You,Badt Guy.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by danbrowndmf(m): 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
icebeatz:

M coool ... and yours?
Fine bro,we keep grinding.
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
wo morue
Hu taliguan
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
Godvilla:
Hu taliguan
guy!!! u nr dey tire?
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
guy!!! u nr dey tire?
undecided

Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
Godvilla:
undecided
MCHEEEEW!!!
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
MCHEEEEW!!!
Zigiwetia la

Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
Godvilla:
Zigiwetia la
OKORO
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
OKORO
ABACHA

Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
Godvilla:
ABACHA
MR IBU
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
MR IBU
Oshogbo weed @ work grin
Chaiii.. I never see...

Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
Godvilla:
Oshogbo weed @ work grin
Chaiii.. I never see...
did u smoke garri with menstrual flow dis afternoon?
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
sweetorgasm:
did u smoke garri with menstrual flow dis afternoon?
Yea........ 15mins ago
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
Godvilla:
Yea........ 15mins ago
JEEZ chai spits on ur comment and walks away.
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
Godvilla:
GBAM!!!
Every other post is irrelevant to me *Blinking eyes*

Lol but look at the typos tho chai ..
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
2dice:

lol lala see what typing fast can cause

I know lol u guys know now im typing n doing a million things at once .. Instead of u to help my correct it .. Which kind side bobo u b sekf undecided smiley
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Emodeee: 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
prettythicksme:

prettythickme, whr do u stay?
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
Emodeee:

prettythickme, whr do u stay?
y asking undecided
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Emodeee: 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
y asking

jez wanna know.
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by 2dice(m): 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lala247:

I know lol u guys know now im typing n doing a million things at once .. Instead of u to help my correct it .. Which kind side bobo u b sekf undecided smiley
you be octopus?
What are the million things am curious to knw.. Lol me side bobo?.. Wen i wanted to upgrade her status to my "Rosalinda" chaii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women - Romance - / Lady Caught Playing With Her Private Part In PUBLIC Transport, (warning Pictures / $9000 Engagement Ring: Give It Back Or Keep It.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.