Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,726 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends (4049 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! / Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by Redoil: 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mizdeee:

Enjoy it now while it lasts. My boyfriend was that way. It took two years to get him to start changing that philosophy or realize that he loves me enough to consider change. Now, he has settled into caring more than he used to. Trust me, keeping tabs is part of the love.
my sister it is not my fault for been like that though i am trying hard to change it.
Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
firstEVA:
she said no? shocked

Getting ur attention is jst hard sumtx..!!! Haba..!!!

U saw my post, cnt u atlist say sumtin??

Its so annoying...!!!

Dnt worry sha!
Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by adconline(m): 1:12am On Apr 30, 2015
firstEVA:
I hope you know it's not something to be proud of?
Who made u Ms Oprah??
Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
Oceanbreeze07:

Getting ur attention is jst hard sumtx..!!! Haba..!!!

U saw my post, cnt u atlist say sumtin??

Its so annoying...!!!

Dnt worry sha!
o so sorry I'm just responding, I can no longer access that email for now.
Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by kenewalter93(m): 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
I believe I fall into the 2nd category ... I believe everybody needs some space @ least one or two calls a day is enough
Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
ive once dated number one he calls up to 3hrs perday.oneday i saw 50missed calls from him on my phone.
Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by unikazzy(m): 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
rahymat:
ive once dated number one he calls up to 3hrs perday.oneday i saw 50missed calls from him on my phone.
smile.......clapping for u here
Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by MRSANITY(m): 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
rahymat:
crazy dude.
Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 1:50am On May 09, 2015
Cutehector:
The christain grey kind of boyfrnds
angry angry grin

Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by Cutehector(m): 2:51am On May 09, 2015
Teempakguy:
angry angry grin
has it fired u before
Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:59am On May 09, 2015
Cutehector:
has it fired u before
shocked shocked shocked signs of thunder firing person. Being online at midnight. You no dey sleep?
Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
I'm the guy who waits for a girl to ask him out
Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by qubie(m): 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
AndreRose:
I think am gona chose outside the options wink
i might b good for u #winks
Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
Adaobi12:
I will go for the number two, My roomies bf is a perfect example of no1 . I don't want such.
..you are there my sister..
Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
I need the first kind. He can't not send he must send grin
Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by swtdrms(m): 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
MrsPhyno:
I need the first kind. He can't not send he must send grin
He will send at his own time, u can't force him....anyway am no. 2...my first babe tried all she cld thru getting angry, nagging, etc. I managed to adjust but stil, i stil fall back to my old ways.
Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by EBUG(m): 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
not in 9ja
Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by chigoizie7(m): 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
A proud number 2
Re: Analysis Of Two Types Of Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
swtdrms:

He will send at his own time, u can't force him....anyway am no. 2...my first babe tried all she cld thru getting angry, nagging, etc. I managed to adjust but stil, i stil fall back to my old ways.
lol force ke.

If he's not dying for me I bounce
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Badoo...see What A Crazy Guy Did With Some Of His "Ex" / Why You Must Sleep With Your Wife Every Night Before Sleeping / Amber Rose Shares N@ked Photo (see Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.