Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

How To Know If That Babe Truly Appreciates You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If That Babe Truly Appreciates You (1151 Views)

This Lady Says She's A 'semi Virgin' & Wants To Know If She Should Give Her Man / Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K / Oya Come Toast That Babe or Guy wey You Like For PIDGIN!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If That Babe Truly Appreciates You by Ordinary9jaGuy(m): 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
This is one thing most guys ask themselves. Does she appreciate me? And I’ve been there, done that and know the prerequisite needed to tell if she does. Well, I have been fortunate enough to have been surrounded by females all of my life so I can tell a thing or two about when they are being truly sincere and appreciative towards you and when they are not. I have had a couple of relationships (I’m very picky) and in all of my experiences, I could hardly tell those who were truly appreciative until I compared stances with how my sisters treated guys who they like compared to those they just hung out with. Females can really be complicated at reading when it comes to emotions, love and other stuffs but when she truly appreciates you, she’ll find it hard to keep to herself that’s if she doesn’t let her pride get in the way.

Females are emotional creatures and for you to drive that appreciative spirit out of them, will not only take a lot of effort but must truly be a sincere and sacrificial one too. But inorder to feel appreciated by them, these standards must be met:

1. Be sure She’s not lusting over someone else

2. She doesn't see you as an ordinary friend (Friend zoned)

3. Your intentions towards her must be made known from the get-go

4. You don’t make yourself too available to serve. (If you do this, you’ll be taken advantage of trust me.)

5. In crucial times, you are always available to offer a helping hand.

6. Be principled and disciplined in your conduct even during fun times. (Most females want a guy they can always look up to and not someone they can babysit i.e striking a balance at being naughty and being serious.)

7. Be that voice of reason and ignorable conscience that she needs but can’t find amongst her friends. But do so, in a subtle way. (Most females hide the truth from one another because even in friendship they are still in competition with their feelings)

8. In everything you do with her, this is the most important one of them all. Be TRUTHFUL to her if you cherish her that much. (Some truths may be spiced up but in all, be back at telling the truth)

If all these standards can be met and fulfilled then the signs or show of appreciation should flow within a short period of time. Most ladies want to be treated like a queen but be told the truth like a commoner. Even the superficial ones who throw caution to the wind seek the truth amongst friends alike but hide away from it when in the congregation of admirers. A female doesn’t want to be coerced into showing appreciation but will freely give it unlimitedly when she feels you’ve filled a vaccum that can’t be done by nobody else. It could be emotional, financial, psychological, educational, spiritual etc and she can’t help herself but to show how grateful she is except if she let’s her pride get in the way which is as a result of a greater underlining feeling towards the person in question. For a female to show gratitude without her pride hindering her actions, it clearly shows she’s a lady who has opened herself up to be taken advantage of (which most Nigerian females never do except for those doing it for personal gains). And this is one of the many reasons why quite a lot of females loose out on some guy they truly care about but too proud to show it while the guy keeps thinking to himself, “if I truly mattered to her, I shouldn’t be here all by myself thinking a way out for her.” A guy can always be open to playing the fool most of the time but even a fool sometimes needs the appreciation of his audience to put on a good show.

And here are signs to look out for if she truly appreciates you:

The Quiet type of Girl

1. She has this long staring gaze at you when you two are together which is followed by a smile.

2. She feels more comfortable telling you “Thank you” over the phone than to your face.

3. She’s always there to say “Good night” via a sms, chat or voice message.

4. And if she misses the night before, she’s the first to wish you a good morning via sms, chat, voice message or call.

5. She’s troubled when ever you are ill, broke, quarrelling with someone else etc

6. She sees you as a trusted ally and someone she can always confide in.

7. She ask personal questions relating to herself which she expects you to know or ask how many of her pictures do you have in your possession and for how long.

8. If she’s still playing hard to get, she stylishly ask you about your relationship status and tell you how unfortunate it is that whomever you’re with doesn't appreciate you.

9. When she comes over to visit you at your place, she focuses on making your place look prim and proper and then focus on you.

10. She never allows her phone to be a form of distraction. (Because she already knows when she's to leave so all other things can wait.)

The Outspoken type of Girl

1. She tells you “Thank you” after a meal, long walk, sex (if you are that good), a visit alongside to her salon etc.

2. Gives you a kiss goodnight in person and if she’s sleeping over, she’s probably going to snuggle up to u like a baby.

3. Walking and Holding hands with you in public is the highlight of her day.

4. Sending you sms text messages or chat at intervals. (Mostly naughty messages and not the ones sent asking for money for Brazilian hair)

5. She gives you space with your friends but once she demands your attention, she isn’t going to settle for nothing less.

6. She wants all your friends to know her even if she’s not cool with some of them. (And be sure that she’ll trim down the numbers overtime too)

7. She shares her ideas with you even though she knows you might turn some of them down.

8. You notice certain positive changes about her that weren't there when you first developed interest in her.

9. She pays more attention to you when you come over to visit her at her place than on other things

10. She doesn't want you to find her in the company of other guys and even when you do, she focuses on you

HIGHLY IMPORTANT: She'll never Belittle you in public or in private.

The list is endless and signs to look out for are innumerable but in all these are just few out of many things to consider if you feel less appreciated by her.
Re: How To Know If That Babe Truly Appreciates You by tizz04(m): 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
Like I care we can do friends for benefit grin grin
Re: How To Know If That Babe Truly Appreciates You by jamex93(m): 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
Too long

That bros above my roof dey vex sha
Re: How To Know If That Babe Truly Appreciates You by Beesluv: 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nice 1 Op

1 Like

Re: How To Know If That Babe Truly Appreciates You by rts1(m): 9:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
Dat guy called psycopath na fool him be. He needs medical checkup

1 Like

Re: How To Know If That Babe Truly Appreciates You by Psycopath: 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
rts1:
Dat guy called psycopath na fool him be. He needs medical checkup
undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: How To Know If That Babe Truly Appreciates You by JBeeHive(m): 10:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
It's obvious dis psychopath guy dey sick true true... if u dnt have anything meaningful to say, why take up so much space?

(1) (Reply)

Confused Afff / What Is The Difference Between Loving Someone And Having A Crush On Someone / Open Letter To The Guy Dating My Future wife"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.