Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story (70334 Views)

Couple Who Met In A Bus To Lagos 6 Years Ago Set To Wed (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Instagram Are Engaged (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
Tonniey:
Hope that guy that keeps telling us 2 date foreign girls dey hear this?
Mumu!

No be foreign girl.

Na Akwa ibom girl
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by notoriousbabe: 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
In Korede's voice dis one na God win o
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Please read what I just found on Twitter, guys. Wow!! According to Okafor, he took a young lady he had been making moves on for a while to a hotel only for the worst to nearly happen to him at midnight last night. Tweets continue below shocked shocked shocked shocked

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/04/nigerian-guy-who-met-real-life-witch.html

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by ugoezeik(m): 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
benkings:
Dis one na confirm Oga titus n madam titus story.......d guy get luck
wat!!!!!! u mean all dis titus wey my wife dey buy frm mkt na d gal? pls bro tel me it nt true
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
Bagwellz:
lamo!! Igbo pple grin grin
Yes oo, a very proud one at that. After hustling in Alaba and Idumota, you wan mek we dey waste the money like that? Mbanu cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by ugoezeik(m): 10:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
sauceny:
In the year 1988,i was so sick/down with malaria & was under the influence of hallucination,making me to think i was the president of America(USA).
so wat r u insinuating
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
Airforce1:

This is a big lesson to all the "Ukwu and Bigg Breaast" chasers here on nairaland

And a girl once used those words on me. I know you like big breasts and big hips .

Forgetting that I am a man of God..
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by notoriousbabe: 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
kinibigdeal:
I just hope we don't have some here undecided
we plenty for here o,half of the ladies here are our members,I for call names but.........
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hallucinating tinzs wink

Stop smoking hashish.

Next.
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by swaggzo(m): 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
Airforce1:

This is a big lesson to all the "Ukwu and Bigg Breaast" chasers here on nairaland

I DAE TELL YOU
NA SO ONE MEN GO KNACK BABE WEY HE PICK UP FOR MIDNIGHT AROUND 2AM FOR MY AREA.
THE NEXT 2 MORNINGS NASO MA GUY LEVEL INCREASE O.
THIS KYN.. . HE NO FIT EVEN ROCK JEANS AGAIN CUZ HIN DIICK DON SWELL LIKE POLE.
NASO THEM HUSTLE THIS IDIIOT GO BABALAWO SIDE BEFORE HE START TO FEEL ALRIGHT AGAIN
undecided
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by NobleG1(m): 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
Complete nonsense!
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by kinibigdeal(m): 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
notoriousbabe:
we plenty for here o,half of the ladies here are our members,I for call names but.........

Since you are one of them, you can be of help to the innocent dude on NL by publishing their names!!! tongue
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by notoriousbabe: 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Since you are one of them, you can be of help to the innocent dude on NL by publishing their names!!! tongue
dat your babe na one of us o,she is even planning to donate you to us
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
Naughtysite:

And a girl once used those words on me. I know you like big breasts and big hips .

Forgetting that I am a man of God..

You see your life.

You dey claim man of God. But see your Moniker.

Were you go see the girl were tell you this word if no be club or beer parlor.

Keep on deceiving yourself
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by kinibigdeal(m): 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
notoriousbabe:
dat your babe na one of us o,she is even planning to donate you to us

But am single and searching
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by benkings(m): 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
ugoezeik:
wat!!!!!! u mean all dis titus wey my wife dey buy frm mkt na d gal? pls bro tel me it nt true
dprince- oga titus
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY WE KEEP TELLING YOUNG MEN TO FORGET ABOUT WOMEN AND FOCUS ON THEIR LIVES.

IF SHE HAD KILLED YOU, YOU WOULD HAVE GONE TO HELL.

I WAS AT THE SECURITY POST OF THIS HOTEL THIS MORNING WAITING TO HAVE A MEETING WITH A MAN AM OFFERING A BUSINESS IDEA.

SEE HOW PINGING GIRLS WERE SNEAKING IN AND OUT OF THIS GUEST HOUSE. VEX JUST DEY WIRE ME. COS TOMORROW ONE OF THOSE MY SUFFER HEAD BROS FIT GO CARRY ONE OF THEM BEGIN MARRY.

DEY CALL AM HONEY! WITHOUT YOU AM DEAD.

GOD FORBID!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2217167/reasons-why-should-consider-staying/5
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by bogolobango(m): 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
@airforce1 mad man grin wht abt ur album
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Okeikpu(m): 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nothing wey fever no dey cos......⊂(ο・㉨・ο)⊃
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by mizsofiee(f): 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
teeowl:
story story.... story

once upon a time.....time time cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by mattkelly: 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
Why on earth would seun allow this to be brought to Frontpage?Abeg which kain thing be this kee?Chai,We don suffer for Nl ohh
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by netmillionaires(m): 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
Whenever I dream about these witches I go just dey grow wing for the dream, dey fly go up and come down heavily on them with Bhuddist palm and Iron kick style till dem stop to even dey appear for my dream again.
I don dey reason the day dem go appear live when I dey sleep for night. Na to use style roll go one side, pick cane and beat the hell outta them. Na dt day dem go know say IN THE NAME OF JESUS no b joke.
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Noizmaycar: 10:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Please read what I just found on Twitter, guys. Wow!! According to Okafor, he took a young lady he had been making moves on for a while to a hotel only for the worst to nearly happen to him at midnight last night. Tweets continue below shocked shocked shocked shocked

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/04/nigerian-guy-who-met-real-life-witch.html
kinda tayad of storiz lyk diz.
#story 4 d gods# wana sleep *locks windows*
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Alexandro2(m): 10:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
Akuko n'egwu( melo-drama)
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Bevista: 10:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
sauceny:
In the year 1988,i was so sick/down with malaria & was under the influence of hallucination,making me to think i was the president of America(USA).
What's your point bro? That the guy may have been hallucinating?
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by AnonymX: 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
Tonniey:
Hope that guy that keeps telling us 2 date foreign girls dey hear this?

cc searching4love
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by callylove(f): 10:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
GOOD FOR YOU THESE SHOULD SERVE AS A LESSON TO GUYS
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
AnonymX:

cc searching4love

Yes
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by sexymonkey(m): 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
ColinAdua:

SEE HOW PINGING GIRLS WERE SNEAKING IN AND OUT OF THIS GUEST HOUSE. VEX JUST DEY WIRE ME. COS TOMORROW ONE OF THOSE MY SUFFER HEAD BROS FIT GO CARRY ONE OF THEM BEGIN MARRY.

DEY CALL AM HONEY! WITHOUT YOU AM DEAD.

GOD FORBID!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2217167/reasons-why-should-consider-staying/5
My greatest fear is marrying a used lady. God bless your heart.
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by 1one: 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
There are Nairaland girls that are witches too and they are all viewing in guest mode lipsrsealed....Others are viewing with their real monikers too -I shiit you not, so be careful how you send your pms oo...before you would go and send one of them a PM now, the next thing your fingers would swell like agege bread, then she will come in the night with her other friends to come and eat the bread, after they've drained half of your blood to use as stew...Bread and stew on your head just because of one silly PM

When you're sending PMS, be saying " I cover this PM with the blood of Jesus" lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
Boy thank The God your mum serves!
Praying Mums are the saving mums.

some yrs back! Abt 4/5yrs ago i got into one in portharcourt! I flew from lag to portharcourt to go meet s babe i hv only seen in pictures.

My praying mom's prayer saved me.
Out of every 10 chics u see,about 2-3 are either spirits or hv one spiritual issue or the other
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Trailblazer2: 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hahaahahahhhaha grin grin grin

Man went to a rave n was wavy and that...got back home with some strange ting and now he thinks he encountered some witch..hahhhaha grin grin grin
The weed at the party must of been real deep shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.