Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story (70361 Views)

Couple Who Met In A Bus To Lagos 6 Years Ago Set To Wed (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Instagram Are Engaged (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
I Thank God for saving this brother! I really thank God. Its a wake up cal to everyone..

There is the party carried out by Lagos state government every 31st dec at the eko beach/sea at V.I.
For me that party kills destinies of i innocent young boys and ladies. How on earth wld someone be partying close to a sea at such delicate time of movements from an old year to a new year. Let the wise decode and amend!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by gragraboy: 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
Reading this $h!+ made me thank God for my Good English.....even if i never go yakee before.
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Elxandre(m): 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
dechandel:
Thank you @bolded..

Couldnt make head or tail of the rants/tweets..
Mchewww
Winchy Alert cheesy
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by 49cents(m): 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
Waste of malt and banana
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
Chosen1984:
I Thank God for saving this brother! I really thank God. Its a wake up cal to everyone..

There is the party carried out by Lagos state government every 31st dec at the eko beach/sea at V.I.
For me that party kills destinies of i innocent young boys and ladies. How on earth wld someone be partying close to a sea at such delicate time of movements from an old year to a new year. Let the wise decode and amend!

What's wrong with the sea? We're made up of over 60% water, and we need it to survive.
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by dechandel(f): 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
Elxandre:

Winchy Alert cheesy
KingTom grin angry
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by KingTom(m): 11:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
dechandel:
KingTom grin angry
I have decided to follow Jesus! No turning back, no turning back:^! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Elxandre(m): 11:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
Spiritual fact.
Witches' are viewing this thread smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by kellyJames5(m): 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
KingTom:
I have decided to follow Jesus! No turning back, no turning back:^! grin grin grin

Oga follow her aswell
She's Jesus daughter cheesy
KingTom:

Oga follow her aswell
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Elxandre(m): 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
dechandel:
KingTom grin angry
I'm not that old man o sad
I just see the moniker here everyday.

Is he a wizard too? shocked
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by KingTom(m): 11:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
kellyJames5:

Oga follow her aswell

Oga follow her aswell
The winch wey this girl get? shocked Bros you sef no near am oooo grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by bidexmat(m): 11:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
MzNelly:
I don't understand.

Why didn't she suck your blood?

She just let you go? undecided
nor mind am, ll this deep rooted naija bois wey dey claim yanks, na beans wey no done full their blood!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Elxandre(m): 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
I have decided to reveal NL witches revealed to me by supernatural revelations tomorrow sad .

This would be a guide for the NL PM addicted guys.smiley
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by AAinEqGuinea: 11:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
BedLam:
A deranged fellow who equally met a deranged Nigerian abroad. Na everywhere una de carry una fairy tales go. I still wonder why these things don't happen to the Chinese and Westerners. Why always black ? undecided

The evil one has already won that battle--illuminati...You're "lucky your spirit is 'strong'"
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by tochstorm(m): 11:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
MzNelly:
I don't understand.

Why didn't she suck your blood?

She just let you go? undecided
or i understand hw sucked her nippless and didn let her go!!! pics or jona get six packs.
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by mooremedia: 11:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
[quote author=BedLam post=32834195]A deranged fellow who equally met a deranged Nigerian abroad. Na everywhere una de carry una fairy tales go. I still wonder why these things don't happen to the Chinese and Westerners. Why always black ? undecided[/qupote]

Sometimes I sincerely laugh at you guys.You think everything in life is physical right??
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by lepasharon(f): 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
So what actually happened ? ? undecided
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by RealSleek(m): 11:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
Chosen1984:
Boy thank The God your mum serves!
Praying Mums are the saving mums.

some yrs back! Abt 4/5yrs ago i got into one in portharcourt! I flew from lag to portharcourt to go meet s babe i hv only seen in pictures.

My praying mom's prayer saved me.
Out of every 10 chics u see,about 2-3 are either spirits or hv one spiritual issue or the other

Why not create a thread for ur own story, you never can tell who will read it, teco benson and corporate pictures fit dey Nl...dey can even use it for a nollywood movie
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by zigger(m): 11:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
holyokoto:
To me this guy is just composing Jaggons, It made no sense to mw
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:01am On Apr 18, 2015
holyokoto:
To me this guy is just composing Jaggons, It made no sense to mw
read each set of screen shots FROM THE BOTTOM TO THE TOP to start from the story's top to the bottom...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by dechandel(f): 12:02am On Apr 18, 2015
KingTom:
grin grin grin grin
Lai lai o.
The resignation came in very late o grin

You know why i called you abi¿? To come and share your own story grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by KingTom(m): 12:04am On Apr 18, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin grin
Lai lai o.
The resignation came in very late o grin

You know why i called you abi¿? To come and share your own story grin
We never MEET na no,be topic talk say

"Ngerian Guy Who Met A real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary story"? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by zigger(m): 12:05am On Apr 18, 2015
This is bullsh.it, u concluded she was a witch becos u saw her murmurin or what... I dnt get this
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by dechandel(f): 12:07am On Apr 18, 2015
KingTom:

We never MEET na no,be topic talk say

"Ngerian Guy Who Met A real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary story"? grin grin grin
Ehen, na the same topic talk say Witch?? I no be witch na grin grin grin
And i know say you dey meet them steady..
Oya o.. Let's go there.. Share the testimony
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by KingTom(m): 12:08am On Apr 18, 2015
dechandel:
Ehen, na the same topic talk say Witch?? I no be witch na grin grin grin
And i know say you dey meet them steady..
Oya o.. Let's go there.. Share the testimony
When you fly in tonight grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by no2fuks(m): 12:10am On Apr 18, 2015
IdiAmin1:
I trust NAIJA babes naa, the girl don chop the guy mugu be that. After eating my money, u wan form mammy water. Na lie oo, me too go form pappy water for you grin

PAPPY WATER lmfao

things ppl do 4 attention

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by dechandel(f): 12:11am On Apr 18, 2015
KingTom:
When you fly in tonight grin
You no wan learn abi? Ok o grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by KingTom(m): 12:13am On Apr 18, 2015
dechandel:
You no wan learn abi? Ok o grin grin
I dey fly go Benin now oh! Make I pray first
As I journey along the highyway! Na your hand oh I dey, LORD save my soul I pray, cuz I am covered by your blood grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by idupaul: 12:14am On Apr 18, 2015
1dafullymade:
permit me to laugh @ "now i'm playing dead & i have no f*cking idea why, but it seems d thing to do"...datz "f*cking" hilarious....

Well,it took ds experience 2 change him, so gud for him....mind u, not everyone will b ds lucky, so guys?...learn from his experience....BewarE!

Learn from what? The story is clearly a big lie .. The name on the twitter handle even says it all

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by dechandel(f): 12:18am On Apr 18, 2015
KingTom:

I dey fly go Benin now oh! Make I pray first
As I journey along the highyway! Na your hand oh I dey, LORD save my soul I pray, cuz I am covered by your blood grin grin grin
Don't worry..
Your mumsi has been fasting n praying for Aworinde grin grin grin
I have also been praying for Kingtom, so you are covered grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by KingTom(m): 12:20am On Apr 18, 2015
dechandel:
Don't worry..
Your mumsi has been fasting n praying for Aworinde grin grin grin
I have also been praying for Kingtom, so you are covered grin
You see! Dr. Aworinde is busy sleeping, while kingtom is here terrorising innocent souls grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by bonna4u(m): 12:23am On Apr 18, 2015
This story is a class; bullshit 101. Waiting for horse-shit 102.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.