Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story (70354 Views)

Couple Who Met In A Bus To Lagos 6 Years Ago Set To Wed (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Instagram Are Engaged (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by kobonaire(m): 12:37am On Apr 18, 2015
The whole world views Harry Potter movies as fictional entertainment, in Naija we view it as real life documentary grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 18, 2015
tori four the dogs
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Spidermon: 12:51am On Apr 18, 2015
Those oyinbo witches in Harry Potter series nko? No be person dey straff Hogwartz chicks?

Op, you should have banged the witch. All those incantations during the action would have been very sexy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 18, 2015
Why is this primitive society demonizing women? F**k all of you hating on women!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 18, 2015
all4naija:
Why is this primitive society demonizing women? F**k all of you hating on women!

I really like your mind grin

Nicely put thank you. Evolution is real it's just some take longer than others. undecided
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 18, 2015
prettyjo:
good for him
.... I know you from some where... Anambra state university uli-i guess.
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 18, 2015
all4naija:

Oh get out! If anything, most men today, especially black men put women on a pedestal
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by talktofemi: 1:34am On Apr 18, 2015
If this is really a true story, I wonder whether she and your mum are cut from the same clothing? With one fabric proving stronger than the other.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Nobody: 2:23am On Apr 18, 2015
IdiAmin1:
I trust NAIJA babes naa, the girl don chop the guy mugu be that. After eating my money, u wan form mammy water. Na lie oo, me too go form pappy water for you grin

I know right.... I would have made sure we had instant baby water that night.....!!!
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by yinkeys(m): 3:41am On Apr 18, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:
I fear akwa ibom girls... .
Only last night a pregnant Akwa ibom girl wanted me to shine her combie without protection. I refused o
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by rhapzidy(m): 6:22am On Apr 18, 2015
Haa, dis one na INTERNATIONAL WITCH OH...
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by prettyjo(f): 6:34am On Apr 18, 2015
Businessnaija:
.... I know you from some where... Anambra state university uli-i guess.
yes
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Sugahylz(f): 7:06am On Apr 18, 2015
Iamsynord:
Lord of The ZANGA..
If it were me,I will still go ahead and staff d bae,I didn't book hotel room 4 nothing ..
Do it so much the witchcraft will fly comot

I was hoping to read this kinda comment.
Dude if na you, you ll do NOTHING!
Ojionu...na only mouth u get.
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by richidinho(m): 7:12am On Apr 18, 2015
prettyjo:
good for him

U just a pretty girl

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by nairabetguru(m): 7:19am On Apr 18, 2015
Make I just register my presence....... I go cum back to comment........ I need to pick up sumtyn frm mama risikat down the road
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 18, 2015
The Guy was lucky, God has given him a second chance to mend his ways.Guys n ladies we need to bcareful, am sure if he had good intentions for the lady he wld nt have gotten to that extent, but be it good or bad, Prayer is d key n d grace n mercy of God saved a soul
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by symbianDON(m): 7:39am On Apr 18, 2015
BedLam:
A deranged fellow who equally met a deranged Nigerian abroad. Na everywhere una de carry una fairy tales go. I still wonder why these things don't happen to the Chinese and Westerners. Why always black ? undecided
these things happen everywhere: in china, in UK, in America...just about everywhere. do you know that UK is the place with the highest occurrences of ghost sightings?
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by 1dafullymade(f): 7:44am On Apr 18, 2015
idupaul:

Learn from what? The story is clearly a big lie .. The name on the twitter handle even says it all
Ok Sir
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by darnley16(m): 7:44am On Apr 18, 2015
sauceny:
In the year 1988,i was so sick/down with malaria & was under the influence of hallucination,making me to think i was the president of America(USA).
purple Drank! My stuff right there bro
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Ishilove: 7:49am On Apr 18, 2015
Thank God for a praying mother. I am one of those blessed with a praying mum, and I know how her prayers have been covering us.

As for you guys that think with your dicks, continue. Just pray that you don't meet one of these marine witchcraft babes that will drain your virtues and waste your destiny.

God is merciful angry
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 18, 2015
funny!
sounds like a tale tho.
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by tidymaster(m): 8:16am On Apr 18, 2015
this babe dey act. tell me she pulled her hair, or she flew around the room, or her eyes were glittering. she was acting jor. Dude slept off cos he was tired. His emphasis on knocked out was his mind giving him a reason to believe that he carried a witch.
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by ugoezeik(m): 8:18am On Apr 18, 2015
benkings:
dprince- oga titus
ehhh?
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 18, 2015
all these sexxxxy withces dey avoid me. Na so so mugu den dey follow. Na ba%#tard straffing I for give am. im name go change to wounded no be witch
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by 1miccza: 8:51am On Apr 18, 2015
Airforce1:

This is a big lesson to all the "Ukwu and Bigg Breaast" chasers here on nairaland

Confam!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 18, 2015
voltron:
all these sexxxxy withces dey avoid me. N

La so so mugu den dey follow. Na ba%#tard straffing I for give am. im name go change to wounded no be witch

Lol
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by ochejagabriel: 9:39am On Apr 18, 2015
holyokoto:
To me this guy is just composing Jaggons, It made no sense to mw

You should have read the tweets from bottom to top.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by josescotch(m): 9:40am On Apr 18, 2015
Hmmm, now y do i not believe u
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 18, 2015
prettyjo:
yes
do you knw me also,,, let create a communicating meduim outside nairaland
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by duby91(m): 10:42am On Apr 18, 2015
Phinagold:
i didnt.if i did,what did i say?

You said I don't even want to comment. And that's a comment already
Re: Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story by smartprodigy: 10:59am On Apr 18, 2015
Tonniey:
Hope that guy that keeps telling us 2 date foreign girls dey hear this?
This girl is not foreign, she is from akwa ibom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / I Am Impotent & Frustrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.