Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Anti Igbo Buhari's Silence On South Africa's Violence. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti Igbo Buhari's Silence On South Africa's Violence. (4301 Views)

Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN / #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant / Key Appointments: Buhari’s Silence Unsettles APC Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti Igbo Buhari's Silence On South Africa's Violence. by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 18, 2015
Make i just laugh
Re: Anti Igbo Buhari's Silence On South Africa's Violence. by caselessogbuagu: 3:35am On Apr 18, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Nigerians are the target of violence attacks in SA but the new president-elect has decided that tending his cows is more important than Nigerian lives. Is it because it is not the lazy, murderous ones amongst us that are targeted in SA?

Each and everyday, a new reason to hate this stuppid country called Nigeria comes to the surface.

I believe that SA are targeting Igbos either with the tacit accord of the new government of with the knowledge that the incoming government will not mind at all.
you are so shallow and narrow-minded and, you have further proven that with this open display of stupidity. What has ur son ebele azikiwe whom you have always voted and has the power done to save those that are being killed in SA?

3 Likes

Re: Anti Igbo Buhari's Silence On South Africa's Violence. by Ilekeh(f): 3:40am On Apr 18, 2015
mrofficial:
[size=16pt]This is how you know that the country has been on 'Auto-pilot' mode for 6 years. When the @op has forgotten that Buhari is not yet the president.[/size]

Lmaoooo.

1 Like

Re: Anti Igbo Buhari's Silence On South Africa's Violence. by babadem2much(m): 3:51am On Apr 18, 2015
People like spewing rubish, a seating president did not condem the attack and you want a man yet to be sworn taking responsibilities he is not yet entrusted with. I wonder where ethnic and religious bigotry is taking us to.
God help Nigerians in SA.
Aswear if i where d president all bilateral contract suspended, dstv pack, mtn in the ship to SA. What d heck n finally close dia embassy to know our importance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti Igbo Buhari's Silence On South Africa's Violence. by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 18, 2015
What's the essence of this thread, do you think those folks can different a Yoruba from an Igbo?

I see no reason for this thread

1 Like

Re: Anti Igbo Buhari's Silence On South Africa's Violence. by yomexp(m): 6:51am On Apr 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: Anti Igbo Buhari's Silence On South Africa's Violence. by Smooyis(m): 9:11am On Apr 18, 2015
There are good and genuine igbos, only that there are many of them giving the race a bad name by their actions and pronouncements. I think they should learn to speak against one another when they do wrong. I really do not know how to go about it so as not to sound or seen or feel tribalistic which i hate. But i feel terribly disturbed each time a thread is brought to denigrate the igbos knowing that i have quite a lot among them whom i admire and respect.
My good people from the east whom i know are majorly christians should just try to forget the past and get rid of hate and this spirit of thinking they are better than everyone. They should stop being domineering and learn to work with everyone. We all need one another no matter how good we are. We should all learn to cohabit.

I know this is not easy going by the past which i know we are all responsible for. Planting seed of hatred in the minds of upcoming youths cannot help.
Remember, you cannot be a good christian and still harbour this kind of deep hatred towards your fellow brodas- yoruba and hausa. Every tribe has its own shortcomings, but this must not stop us from working together.

For us to succeed as a race, we need to work with others by building a relationship that is based on love and trust. Other things will key in as we remain positive.

God give everyone the wisdom and understanding intended for my contribution.

God bless the igbos, yorubas, hausas, ijaws, urhobos, naija and the entire africa. One love

2 Likes

Re: Anti Igbo Buhari's Silence On South Africa's Violence. by dinachi(m): 9:45am On Apr 18, 2015
My opinion, is that the OP is mentally retarded! His suppositions makes absolutely no sense. Lest he forgets, Jonathan remains the president of Nigeria till may 29th. Meanwhile, If truly only Igbos are targeted, I expect Jonathan who enjoys enslaving the Igbos with his Greek gift of 2nd Niger bridge toll gate to arise and speak in Igbo support. He did not compensate Igbos for their properties siezed by his Ijaw brothers in Port Harcourt, at least he should speak up now. And that is if and only if OPs assertion that only Igbos are being attacked in south Africa is true.

1 Like

Re: Anti Igbo Buhari's Silence On South Africa's Violence. by Omotayor123(f): 12:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Nigerians are the target of violence attacks in SA but the new president-elect has decided that tending his cows is more important than Nigerian lives. Is it because it is not the lazy, murderous ones amongst us that are targeted in SA?

Each and everyday, a new reason to hate this stuppid country called Nigeria comes to the surface.

I believe that SA are targeting Igbos either with the tacit accord of the new government of with the knowledge that the incoming government will not mind at all.
The last tym I checked, Jonathan is still d president. Why dragging Buhari to dis? wait till May and see transformation. For nw blame d current government nd stop spreading Hate!!!
Re: Anti Igbo Buhari's Silence On South Africa's Violence. by yomexp(m): 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her / Why Do Our Identity Cards Expire? / The Secret To Better Sexual Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.