Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Please Girls, Don't Try To Stop Your Bf From Smoking Weed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Girls, Don't Try To Stop Your Bf From Smoking Weed (1629 Views)

Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Boss Who Was Having S*x Wih BF From Being Caught / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains / This Girl Is Killing Me.... Please Girls On N.l Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Girls, Don't Try To Stop Your Bf From Smoking Weed by KINGpharoah: 1:43am On Apr 18, 2015
Try stopping him when he's becoming a nuisance, an addict and not when its bringing out the genuis in him......
Re: Please Girls, Don't Try To Stop Your Bf From Smoking Weed by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 18, 2015
cry Pot head
it doesnt makes u better than guys dat doesnt smoke but i'm happy 2 tell u there r gurls dat will take u 4 who u really are. they r ASHAWO

1 Like

Re: Please Girls, Don't Try To Stop Your Bf From Smoking Weed by xamuel17(m): 2:24am On Apr 18, 2015
WEED!! great works are done under the influence of weed. if u doubt me ask musicians like terry G or lil wayne
Re: Please Girls, Don't Try To Stop Your Bf From Smoking Weed by Ezedon(m): 2:25am On Apr 18, 2015
KINGpharoah:
She's trying so hard, i told her already that i can't quit, its not like am doing anything bad or evil, neither am i a nuisance,weed is my companion and a friend.its my secret weapon. Try stopping him when he's becoming a nuisance, an addict and not when its bringing out the genuis in him...... Cos dats what weed does to me.
weed is taking, weed is his companion
Re: Please Girls, Don't Try To Stop Your Bf From Smoking Weed by Ezedon(m): 2:26am On Apr 18, 2015
KINGpharoah:
She's trying so hard, i told her already that i can't quit, its not like am doing anything bad or evil, neither am i a nuisance,weed is my companion and a friend.its my secret weapon. Try stopping him when he's becoming a nuisance, an addict and not when its bringing out the genuis in him...... Cos dats what weed does to me.
weed is taking, weed is his companion, can somebody soak garri for him?
Re: Please Girls, Don't Try To Stop Your Bf From Smoking Weed by Nobody: 3:29am On Apr 18, 2015
This is some serious 'Amos 3:3' shiiT here... ... ... I'd suggest you quit smoking weed... Not good for a genius like you.
Re: Please Girls, Don't Try To Stop Your Bf From Smoking Weed by Nobody: 3:50am On Apr 18, 2015
Weed smokers generally lack the willpower - motivation if you like - to do anything useful with their lives. Keep at it.
Re: Please Girls, Don't Try To Stop Your Bf From Smoking Weed by Nobody: 4:35am On Apr 18, 2015
KINGpharoah:
your brain needs to be given to an Animal

You ain't making sense at all, you still have someone trying to stop you from smoking, if I was your girlfriend, I will leave your sorry ass a long time ago

Quit smoking! It's destroying your brain, you even had to call it your companion. lipsrsealed
Re: Please Girls, Don't Try To Stop Your Bf From Smoking Weed by KINGpharoah: 8:19am On Apr 18, 2015
RickRichards:
Weeds smokers generally lack the willpower - motivation if you like - to do anything useful with their lives. Keep at it.
These claims tho
Its the opposite for people like me, the will power and motivation triples, this comes to mind *weed makes the dull more dull and the smart smarter *
Re: Please Girls, Don't Try To Stop Your Bf From Smoking Weed by baralatie(m): 8:32am On Apr 18, 2015
chowlade:
cry Pot head
it doesnt makes u better than guys dat doesnt smoke but i'm happy 2 tell u there r gurls dat will take u 4 who u really are. they r ASHAWO
Re: Please Girls, Don't Try To Stop Your Bf From Smoking Weed by KINGpharoah: 8:32am On Apr 18, 2015
Nneka123:

You ain't making sense at all, you still have someone trying to stop you from smoking, if I was your girlfriend, I will leave your sorry ass a long time ago

Quit smoking! It's destroying your brain, you even had to call it your companion. lipsrsealed

Eehhm, nneka thanks for your advice
Re: Please Girls, Don't Try To Stop Your Bf From Smoking Weed by baralatie(m): 8:33am On Apr 18, 2015
RickRichards:
Weeds smokers generally lack the willpower - motivation if you like - to do anything useful with their lives. Keep at it.
Re: Please Girls, Don't Try To Stop Your Bf From Smoking Weed by KINGpharoah: 8:35am On Apr 18, 2015
Ezedon:
I don't soak garri, it affects my eyes badly.
Re: Please Girls, Don't Try To Stop Your Bf From Smoking Weed by KINGpharoah: 8:36am On Apr 18, 2015
Ezedon:
I don't soak garri, it affects my eyes badly
Re: Please Girls, Don't Try To Stop Your Bf From Smoking Weed by KINGpharoah: 8:44am On Apr 18, 2015
chowlade:
cry Pot head
I never said it makes me better than anyone, i feel better to myself, i ain't competing with nobody babe
Ashawo no b person again?, and what makes you think your better off
Re: Please Girls, Don't Try To Stop Your Bf From Smoking Weed by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 18, 2015
KINGpharoah:

I never said it makes me better than anyone, i feel better to myself, i ain't competing with nobody babe
Ashawo no b person again?, and what makes you think your better off

feel Better to ur self? wot of others arround u (selfishness b dat).
Ashewo na person but after she don chop ur Money go finish.and left u 4 a guy dat doesnt do Crack probably her Ex. dats wen u will knw Ashewo na ur suitor.
Weed doesnt makes you have good friends. by d time u r 40, u observe all d friend u'v made 4 ur whole lyf na pot head & alcohol consumer. Nobody will help u wen ur health start 2 degenerate cuz of yrs of Enjoyment.they will say u don enjoy life in d past....
Re: Please Girls, Don't Try To Stop Your Bf From Smoking Weed by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 18, 2015
xamuel17:
WEED!! great works are done under the influence of weed. if u doubt me ask musicians like terry G or lil wayne

Terry g, lilwayne ,Fela ,burnaboi have made it big in life bf they start smoking weed. they can never b broke again. compare ur self with them, u will live to tell people never to count their eggs before it hatch.
Re: Please Girls, Don't Try To Stop Your Bf From Smoking Weed by showafrica(m): 9:50am On Apr 18, 2015
Drugs are temporary enhancers...they actually supress our natural enhancers. They can only give you temporary uplift and if you must keep to the level they kept you, you have to keep doing the drug and you know the dangers. I suggest you do your drug when you need it most and not making it a habit. .

1 Like

Re: Please Girls, Don't Try To Stop Your Bf From Smoking Weed by MrIncrediible(m): 9:53am On Apr 18, 2015
[s]
Nneka123:

[/s]
I sincerely wonder why girls just take it as such a big deal to have a bf who smokes. There are worse things y'all do in secret undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Girls, Don't Try To Stop Your Bf From Smoking Weed by KINGpharoah: 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
chowlade:

feel Better to ur self? wot of others arround u (selfishness b dat).
Ashewo na person but after she don chop ur Money go finish.and left u 4 a guy dat doesnt do Crack probably her Ex. dats wen u will knw Ashewo na ur suitor.
Weed doesnt makes you have good friends. by d time u r 40, u observe all d friend u'v made 4 ur whole lyf na pot head & alcohol consumer. Nobody will help u wen ur health start 2 degenerate cuz of yrs of Enjoyment.they will say u don enjoy life in d past....
Trash
Re: Please Girls, Don't Try To Stop Your Bf From Smoking Weed by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
KINGpharoah:

Trash

let's see if it will b trash 2mao don't forget dis thread o
Re: Please Girls, Don't Try To Stop Your Bf From Smoking Weed by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
op y dont u add shisha and cigarette join? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is This The New Way Ladies Try To Know A Man Truely Loves / Strange!!! Nine Year Old Boy Marries 62-year-old Woman / See How This Guy Propose To His Girlfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.