Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,737 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? (33578 Views)

AVENGERS TO BUHARI: Continue With N-east Oil Exploration, No Export From N-delta / Naira Versus The Dollar, Jonathan’s Policies As Buhari’s Challenges / Which Competent Ministers Should Buhari Retain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by notoriousbabe: 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
Which kind yeye question be dis?how many police we get?no be only Nigeria police?he go continue with am now
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
grin
theV0ice:

cheesy

That's right.

Oh u finally got tired. angry
theV0ice:

cheesy

That's right.

Oh u finally got tired. grin grin
theV0ice:

cheesy

That's right.

theV0ice:

cheesy

That's right.

Oh u finally got tired.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
geedeex2:
Celebrating mediocrity

Only if u could understand d simple English he typed...
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by theV0ice: 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
chuna1985:
grin

Oh u finally got tired. grin grin

Oh u finally got tired.

keep on repeating it.....so i can show u who is tired
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by annibro(f): 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
eddydey:
The Agricultural sector reforms...
come to think of it, where is the Agric minister?
He has been missing from the scene during and after the elections, did he de-camped ? grin

grin grin cheesy hahahaha! Fire on d mountain.
All d agro dealers who supplied fertilizers 2 farmers last year in d e-wallet fertilizer dis3bution system have not been paid yet & as it is now, d system has already crashed & wud no longa continue as no money 2 continue
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
theV0ice:

grin
theV0ice:

U must be a gal
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by theV0ice: 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
chuna1985:
grin

U must be a gal

hmmm.....
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
theV0ice:

hmmm.....

Yep...
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by theV0ice: 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
chuna1985:

Yep...

Is that why you started with insults earlier?
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
theV0ice:

Is that why you started with insults earlier?

Being a gal does not attract insults where I come from. it was ur actions that prompted my attitude
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Scholes007(m): 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
notoriousbabe:
Which kind yeye question be dis?how many police we get?no be only Nigeria police?he go continue with am now
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin then I roll on the floor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I roll again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin now tears are coming down
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by theV0ice: 11:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
chuna1985:

Being a gal does not attract insults where I come from. it was ur actions that prompted my attitude

Being able to bridle your tongue, temper your speech and watch over your general reaction is a veritable sign of maturity.

Nothing on earth should make throw insults at a stranger on a faceless forum simply because you disagree with him or you felt he made a wrong statement. What happened to 'correcting' him and moving on?

Some did so and they didn't die you know?
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
theV0ice:

Being able to bridle your tongue, temper your speech and watch over your general reaction is a veritable sign of maturity.

Nothing on earth should make throw insults at a stranger on a faceless forum simply because you disagree with him or you felt he made a wrong statement. What happened to 'correcting' him and moving on?

Some did so and they didn't die you know?

U have spoken well, buh Lemme tell u a very honest truth, Its very hard to be a member here without insulting people sometimes , u kno why, Many Nigerians in nairaland reason upside down. many are outright annoying ... nice nyt.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by theV0ice: 11:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
chuna1985:

U have spoken well, buh Lemme tell u a very honest truth, Its very hard to be a member here without insulting people sometimes , u kno why, Many Nigerians in nairaland reason upside down. many are outright annoying ... nice nyt.

Not true.

If you're returning fire for unwarranted insults, that will be understandable but to throw insults spontaneously isn't cool and will never be cool.

wish you a fine night indeed
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Eluala(m): 11:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
calebo101:
After all said and done we will all come to the conclusion that under Jonathan the foundations of democracy was deepened and majority of his policies remains the best for Nigeria.

Honestly speaking unless maybe Buhari wants to rule with an iron fist military style i do not see any thing different he is going to do. On the issue of corruption, Nigeria still practices the "innocent until proven guilty" style hence Buhari will be handicapped there. On infrastructural developments i will be pleasantly surprised if Buhari attains half of what Jonathan did.

The massive railways reforms, new airports, roads down to the well thought out Automotive policies and the privatization of the Power sector, agricultural reforms, FOI, too many to mention. Like i said i will be pleasantly surprised if Buhari surpasses Jonathan's achievements.

The major CHANGE has already occurred, it was for power to return to the North and the South West and that has been achieved. Nothing more is expected, make we nor fool ourselves.

End of discussion! Kalas! Gaskiya! Lobatan! Okwu agwu! !! QED!

1 Like

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Don4eva(m): 11:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
goodmorning40:
I did not experience any personal positive change from Nigeria so none
Sharap, everyone knows that you are a foreigner. GEJ is now responsible for everyone's misfortune. Ndi ara
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by goodmorning40: 11:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
Don4eva:
Sharap, everyone knows that you are a foreigner. GEJ is now responsible for everyone's misfortune. Ndi ara
Ara ahu gbagbuo gi agbaguo there
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Don4eva(m): 11:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
notoriousbabe:
This is the correct definition of clueless. Chai!!!
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by mikolo80: 11:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
calebo101:
After all said and done we will all come to the conclusion that under Jonathan the foundations of democracy was deepened and majority of his policies remains the best for Nigeria.

Honestly speaking unless maybe Buhari wants to rule with an iron fist military style i do not see any thing different he is going to do. On the issue of corruption, Nigeria still practices the "innocent until proven guilty" style hence Buhari will be handicapped there. On infrastructural developments i will be pleasantly surprised if Buhari attains half of what Jonathan did.

The massive railways reforms, new airports, roads down to the well thought out Automotive policies and the privatization of the Power sector, agricultural reforms, FOI, too many to mention. Like i said i will be pleasantly surprised if Buhari surpasses Jonathan's achievements.

The major CHANGE has already occurred, it was for power to return to the North and the South West and that has been achieved. Nothing more is expected, make we nor fool ourselves.
So president has to wait For courts to sack a corrupt minister and deny him access to public resources. You don't seem to know the awesome powers available to the c in c. Abi you think everyone as clueless as jonathan. And if you call 1train per week,roads we can't see,cassava bread and rice that nobody can find(even though I acknowledge adesina efforts),foi that has never been honoured, cars that majority cannot afford or airports that leak weeks after renovation at exorbitant cost as transformation then nigeria is in deeper shitt than I thought. Cos even the people don't expect much from their govt,how then can they demand for excellence when they don't know what it looks like
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by mikolo80: 11:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
goodmorning40:

Ara ahu gbagbuo gi agbaguo there
Very nicely done dude
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by mikolo80: 12:05am On Apr 19, 2015
Billyonaire:
Does Buhari even have a Blue Print ? The Cattle Rearer didnt even think he will win, he is shocked that he won and his still amazed till now. We are about to witness another 'Yaradulled' 4yrs from this aged Ancestor.
smh
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by mikolo80: 12:07am On Apr 19, 2015
caesaraba:

Honestly we really need to do that. The wastage is way too much. We see everyday. If I had the means, I'd gladly tap into that part of the sector.
you do.what you lack is the will
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by mikolo80: 12:08am On Apr 19, 2015
cnnamoko:
He should continue with using technology to fight corruption in the agric sector. Most farmers now get their fertilizers without much stress.
you don't need technology per se for this,just integrity
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by mikolo80: 12:10am On Apr 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Well my worry with all the good polices was sustainability.....especially as many of them were made possible by the high oil prices. In my opinion...GEJ should have just focused on light and railways.....and left everything else....so that we could jumpstart Nigeria's industrial revolution...and get rid of our oil dependency.

But we did not do that. Instead we did what we do when we have high oil prices....build projects without a thought about sustainability. Now oil prices are down. I am worried that we no longer have the funds. That is why I was not happy with GEJ....we were still reliant on oil at the end of the show.
Your head de there plus refineries and high capacity buses
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by mikolo80: 12:12am On Apr 19, 2015
Olofintoto:
So Nigerians knw these things nd they said d man is clueless.
I comment my reserve
They knew but gej did not.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by mikolo80: 12:15am On Apr 19, 2015
dondo83:

Haba there is God ooh, in as much as i detest Gej his administration has been fantastic in agriculture, let me give u 2 examples, fertiliser racketeering has stopped . with the fall of naira haven't you noticed food stuff price has remained constant? in times past just 1hour effect on our naira or if there was fuel scarcity prices of food jumps up. Buhari should keep the minister of agric, he deserves it.
How many farmers do you know personally that got the fertiliser. For ibadan south west our farmers see text but no fertiliser so minister de speak grammar even though I applaud his zeal. But no be zeal we go chop
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by mikolo80: 12:19am On Apr 19, 2015
d33jy85:
One Program that they shud keep is the Graduate Internship Scheme (GIS) under the umbrella of SURE-p. Even if they are to dismantle SURE-p let them kip that aspect of the program because it positively affected 10s of thousands of lives let dem retool the program and make it more credible and transparent. The Program can be used as a stepping stone to alleviate youth unemployment the partner Firms shud be throughly screend n not jus take young Graduates n exploit dem 4 marketing. They shud use d prog. As a stepping stone to getting employment in2 civil service. If after the 1 year internship u seem duly qualified u will get permanent. Employmen in d civil service.
Great idea pack more Omo essentials into over burdened civil service so that they can run up our recurrent expenditure doing nothing all day
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by mikolo80: 12:21am On Apr 19, 2015
geoworldedu:
[b][size=17pt]Some Nigerians are mentally poor. Abject poverty has affected the brains of many Nigerians to the extent that they feel satisfied earning peanuts for life.

The SURE-P Nonsense some people are mentioning is a total rubbish where GRADUATES are being paid #30,000 which they worked for.

Your govt pockets #100,000 per every 30k given to you. They establish all those nonsense just to embezzle our money. For example, they might have earmarked #20 billion naira for that annually but they end up embezzling #19.5 billion and you still sing their praise? Nonsense!!!

Instead, let them use the #20billion naira to set up great industries where thousands of people will be employed and paid handsome salary. In such way, our economy will grow better.

Youwin is another big nonsense which only 0.00005% of Nigerians would only benefit from. Take for example, how many of the people you really know have gotten anything from the YOUWIN. Be sure that 99.999% of us don't have anyone who have benefited from it. SO, BUHARI SHOULD SCRAP THE NONSENSE AND CREATE JOBS INSTEAD!!! [/b][/size]
God will bless you for saying it as it is. People just want there own to be better even no matter what it will cost the rest of us
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Jaypea98: 12:24am On Apr 19, 2015
geedeex2:
Railway projects my foot,while other countries are giving their citizens the best, GEJ gave us locomotive train and the bastard okupe defended his master telling it to our face that we do not deserve new and modern trains because we are not America.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by mikolo80: 12:26am On Apr 19, 2015
geedeex2:
Railway projects my foot,while other countries are giving their citizens the best, GEJ gave us locomotive train and the bastard okupe defended his master telling it to our face that we do not deserve new and modern trains because we are not America.
But he was right with 12million ppl like showyourcertificate its easy to give them trash cans and call them transformation train while they clap and cheer mediocrity
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by mikolo80: 12:28am On Apr 19, 2015
Akposkool:
all he did were on paper mostly. No physical reforms. We want to see these things live not on paper. So understand the difference
Gbam
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by mikolo80: 12:32am On Apr 19, 2015
Sweetguy25:

The YouWin is the best youth empowerment program that has ever been introduced in this country. Only an ignorant rabbit will dispute this.

Youwin gives you free money + free business education and mentorship.
How much (1%)out of how much budgeted(100%) for how many people (0.01%). Poor education and poverty na bad thing o. And I am sure you are a graduate yet you can't see the scam abi na wetin you wan chop de blind you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Support Pres. Buhari For Not Assenting To PeaceCorps Bill / Xenophobic Attacks: Buhari, Osinbajo And Onyeama Meet On Way Forward (Photos) / Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.