Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? (33579 Views)

AVENGERS TO BUHARI: Continue With N-east Oil Exploration, No Export From N-delta / Naira Versus The Dollar, Jonathan’s Policies As Buhari’s Challenges / Which Competent Ministers Should Buhari Retain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by ocelot2006(m): 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
But come oh.....i thought GEJ was "clueless". So why adopt the policies of a "clueless" leader?

1 Like

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by gphinol(m): 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
searching4love:
undecided
[size=38pt]NONE[/size]

Jonathan and his policies were monumental failures. Jonathan's presidency is a mistake every Nigerian will live to regret
wrong! Nigerians will celebrate Jonathan and his loudable achievemet
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by sarris(m): 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
cozy7:
NONE.....
If Buhari wants to succeed, let him do d exact reverse of EVERYTHING GEJ did......that way, he'll make s perfect president.
Its either u re nt inform or u re just naive abt d success in d agric sector,let him continue wt his policies on dat sector.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by AhmedMustapha(m): 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
deeptechcool:

I showed you one bottleneck in my comment above. That is the person controlling anything related to fertilizer whether it is electronic wallet or manual piggy bank.
Tell me how the e-wallet system is made easier for the rural dwellers.
Well that means the video I watched where farmers paid for the fertilizers via their e-wallets and were contacted on their mobile phones when the fertilizers got to their destinations was not a true representation of the government's performance in the rural areas then.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by smsdigito: 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
geoworldedu:

I stand to say Jonathan HAS DONE NOTHING
i Lie down to say Jonathan has done something. grin

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by baralatie(m): 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
Rexyl:
Education and health care delivery esp for the North which has refused to develop for years.

Industrialization in which he has attracted many industries and working to create enabling envt

Free and fair election and the need for loosers to emulate him and prevent unnecessary court cases and post elections violence.

Agricultural Transformation Agenda, reimbursement and subsidizing farm inputs through e-wallets and physical movement of farm inputs to farmers in their communities.

Massive construction of good road network across the country

Resuscitation of railways and construction of mordern railway and introduction of fast trains.

Youth empowerment program through which federal and states schemes of youth recruitment to public services were introduced eg SURE P, YES O, O YES THINGS and the rest.

Accessing to funds for improvements on private enterprises.... YOUWIN program comes to mind

Total clamp down on boko haram as being currently witnessed and many more.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by baralatie(m): 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
HzRF:

The problem wit most of u is once u read punch ,vanguard, sahara report u feel u have knw it all
Research and see Hw many of d train u are ranting are 100% owned by d govt
If gej give u d latest train in d world u think it will be 1k
With d maintenance and other logistics
If he had built d train u want and ask u to pay 20k per trip

Ur likes with still shout why giving us what we can't afford
Those that are using it are appreacting
Thank God for your comment"
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by mirrael6: 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
MDGs should be completed and updated inline with UN standards.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
sweetgala:

Which kind ogogoro have you been drinking in the last 4+ years . GEJ destroyed the judiciary ,EFCC became a waste remember the minister of justice Vs chief justice saga, PDP and GEJ destroyed the judiciary of Nigeria with corruption
You don't blame GEJ for the inefficiency of EFCC. The blame I have for him is failure to act which contributed to his overall inefficiency. People are mentioning the case of Justice Salami without going into details. We shouldn't be passionate about certain things. There should be ethical standard expected of someone who occupies the position of President of the Court of Appeal.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by sarris(m): 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
searching4love:
undecided
[size=38pt]NONE[/size]

Jonathan and his policies were monumental failures. Jonathan's presidency is a mistake every Nigerian will live to regret
When people like u talk l wonder were exactly we re going in dis country.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by deeptechcool(m): 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

Well that means the video I watched where farmers paid for the fertilizers via their e-wallets and were contacted on their mobile phones when the fertilizers got to their destinations was not a true representation of the government's performance in the rural areas then.

AhmedMustapha:

Anything the government display on media is like Africa Magic.........simply Make Believe. I interracted with a lot of farmers in Benue state and the situation of things over there is appalling.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by geedeex2(m): 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
Celebrating mediocrity
HzRF:

The problem wit most of u is once u read punch ,vanguard, sahara report u feel u have knw it all

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by geoworldedu: 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
Almakura:
shut up mofo a friend of mine here in lagos is a beneficiary of 10million naira from youwin and she has started up her business

How much be your share inside? Olodo.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by geedeex2(m): 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
Celebrating mediocrity, which of government projects has been executed without borrowing? Other countries borrow and make judicious use of the loan.
HzRF:

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by theV0ice: 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
chuna1985:

whoever employed u as MOD is stupid, what a useless site.

cheesy

That's right.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by geosilbert: 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
searching4love:
undecided
[size=38pt]NONE[/size]

Most ppl will never see anything good even if they are giving a binoculars to see everything possible they won't see anything good cos they have their mind occupy with evils I jusst hope by this time next year we never wish we had oga GEJ still in power. But there is work for buhari to do and I pray d almighty will strengthen him.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by alexconcept(m): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Oh, so you guys knew Jonathan had good initiatives for the country but chose to turn a blind to it during the campaigns. I can see guys mentioning agricultural reforms, railway reforms, YouWin, Automotive Plan, Electric Power Reforms, Free & Fair Elections, etc. All of these wonderful projects were done by Jonathan but you guys chose to use propaganda to destroy them. Now you want to reap where you did not sow? You guys are just funny. You're all set to enter into a big abysmal hole that you can't comprehend grin. Those projects are Jonathan's, don't dabble into sth you didn't start and hence don't understand.
Am not surprise about this, GEJ said it that when he leaves office ppl wil begin to talk good about him, its just a pity that nigerians actually knows about this good policies they are recommending for GMB but voted him out and now recomending his policies. To me he should just work on policies that will benefit everybody both old and young, rich and poor, sane or insane as far as u are a nigerian, cos that's the master plan of GEJ. But he should continue with Youwin or any like. One love
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by charllyen: 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
YouWin has really created a lot of jobs and still creating. This is one remarkable policy I will hate Buhari for if he jokes with it.

I'm coming back for more.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Forwetinnah: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
Go sleep..he has already adopted 3, he would end up adopting ALL. Mallam Buhari has nothing special /new to offer except APCs mudslinging and Propaganda. All he has thought Nigerian politicians is to llie their way through campaigns
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by goodmorning40: 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
kingmekus:
And you will never experience anything positive in your entire life..Ewu
Back to sender monkeyy who let u out of the cage that u feel everybody's life should be as miserable as urs. Remain in ur lowlife onuku aturuawusa human beings are talking u self chook ur mouth what insolence
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by goodmorning40: 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
richidinho:

How can u?
When u wake up everyday under mango tree with draft and ludo
U better wake up from ur world of fantasy and face reality
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by AK6464(m): 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
Youwin
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by domejike(m): 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
eddydey:
The Agricultural sector reforms...
come to think of it, where is the Agric minister?
He has been missing from the scene during and after the elections, did he de-camped ? grin
agric and finance minister are not politicians. Strickly professionals in their various fields.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by lipstick2(f): 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
If YOUWIN project is a policy,I want Buhari to continue,it has really helped alot of people.

YOUWIN PROJECT
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by cocoberry(f): 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
Stop trying cheesy

Sweetguy25:

Electoral reforms?

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Sweetguy25: 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
cocoberry:
Stop trying cheesy

Don't worry. Its YouWin.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by cocoberry(f): 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
Sure I win, cos I'm not telling

Sweetguy25:

Don't worry. Its YouWin.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
The OP of the thread, Maclatunji and others like MzJackBaueress, are not GEJ apologists. Don't say what you don't know.
funny u say more dan u know.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
maclatunji:

It's not like our agriculture is where it should be but I have observed that for the most part in the last 4 years, we do not get scarcity of tomato, pepper, yam, beans etc.

So, when the minister of agriculture talks about increased food production, it is believable as the market reflects it. There's an abundance of fruits and vegetables all year round too.

Now, we need to move towards processing our excess agric produce for export. We need to turn agriculture into big time business for many in the middle class.

not only moving to processing... storage facilities are being built at all States of the federation for storage of Agricultural produce. Forget the media propaganda against GEJ, time will reveal the achievements of GEJ Administration.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
theChiefPriest:

You need to outgrow these childish rants and inane babbles.
u need to get ur bloody radar n sight off ma arsse,i know u are dying to kiss it,punkarsse_biitcharsse

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrest 10 Suspected Members Of Niger Delta Avengers, Recover Weapons / Obaseki And Shaibu Shake Hands After Reconciliation / Buhari's Disqualification Suit: APC Has Lied Once More - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.