Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? (33571 Views)

AVENGERS TO BUHARI: Continue With N-east Oil Exploration, No Export From N-delta / Naira Versus The Dollar, Jonathan’s Policies As Buhari’s Challenges / Which Competent Ministers Should Buhari Retain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by mikolo80: 12:34am On Apr 19, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

I don't think farmers paying more for fertilizers mean failure on the President's team, the question should be Are they getting better quality of fertilizers#
If that's the case I feel it's fair enough
Fertiliser de get quality again. Or do you think people foot know where to buy fertiliser. We are talking subsidised fertiliser. Its not subsidised if you're paying same rate as bribe. So farmers paying is a failure
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by mikolo80: 12:37am On Apr 19, 2015
d33jy85:
Mr. Man whenever u make a statement Pls use hardcore facts not just hearsay and dem say dem say beer parlour gist.. d GIS prog. Is working with over 17k beneficiaries on ground and every1 of them can attest that the program is a success and shud be sustained.

17000 out of 23million. Do the math
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by mikolo80: 12:44am On Apr 19, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
If you rate his policies 25% then why bother continuing with them? Question for the gods.
administration not policies. Read,comprehend before you reply
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by mikolo80: 12:46am On Apr 19, 2015
ApexTitan:

Ehen

Now we are being re-educated on what exactly was said during the campaigns.

The impression given then was that Jonathan's government was the worst thing to happen to Nigeria. This new administration has come to power based on the promise of total change, all this talk of continuation (even though it's just on Nairaland for now) smacks of double standards and insincerity.

The campaigns are over and the election has been won, the reality of the situation is dawning on many people that's why there is now a covert attempt in reducing expectations that were purposely allowed to be bloated and looking at the outgoing administration's policies for any form of support.
So because there is change we should not fix roads agric or manufacturing and power. Listen to yourself
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by mikolo80: 12:48am On Apr 19, 2015
mavinc4u:
He should start his own so that he would not blame GEJ when he didn't perform
He should start his own power, trains,agriculture and industrial development. You my friend are very "special"
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by mikolo80: 12:51am On Apr 19, 2015
help3852:

Seriously so GEJ did all these yet the same people were abusing him.

Hmmm Nigerians i hail thee
That's the point,he did not do anything,its all on paper while his lieutenants looted all the money and he cluelessly did not supervise them
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by mikolo80: 12:55am On Apr 19, 2015
Redman44:

*Let me clear my throat first*

Now to the matter at hand. And how many countries in the world have stopped the importation of food? Even the USA and Canada who are major producers of food are still importing Sugar, rice, tomatoes etc sad sad sad sad. Please, it is very clear that the Agriculture Sector flourished under President Goodluck Jonathan. Cheers.
You don't import 600billion of wheat when you have 23million unemployed youth and comparative advantage to grow it. Same for tin tomatoes though we need electricity for that one
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by mikolo80: 12:56am On Apr 19, 2015
Redman44:

*Let me clear my throat first*

Now to the matter at hand. And how many countries in the world have stopped the importation of food? Even the USA and Canada who are major producers of food are still importing Sugar, rice, tomatoes etc sad sad sad sad. Please, it is very clear that the Agriculture Sector flourished under President Goodluck Jonathan. Cheers.
Flourish yet food prices keep rising. Abi you no de go market
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by gemick(m): 1:19am On Apr 19, 2015
cozy7:
NONE.....
If Buhari wants to succeed, let him do d exact reverse of EVERYTHING GEJ did......that way, he'll make s perfect president.

na wa ooooo some people go talk you go wonder if na person talk
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by maclatunji: 1:27am On Apr 19, 2015
alexconcept:
Am not surprise about this, GEJ said it that when he leaves office ppl wil begin to talk good about him, its just a pity that nigerians actually knows about this good policies they are recommending for GMB but voted him out and now recomending his policies. To me he should just work on policies that will benefit everybody both old and young, rich and poor, sane or insane as far as u are a nigerian, cos that's the master plan of GEJ. But he should continue with Youwin or any like. One love

Even if we don’t recommend GEJ's policies to General Buhari, he would still continue some of them, that is the way government works. You cannot totally remove your predecessor's footprint even if you wanted to.

Your post is a rather sentimental and unrealistic one to the extent that you think voting GEJ out means throwing everything he has done away.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by caesaraba(m): 6:02am On Apr 19, 2015
mikolo80:
you do.what you lack is the will

Really? Explain more abeg. I`m open to ideas.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by ShowYourCertificate: 8:11am On Apr 19, 2015
mikolo80:
administration not policies. Read,comprehend before you reply
Yimu. The OP used administration and policies interchangeably. Read the title of the thread and his other comments. Study my reply to his posts. Comprehend our line of argument before interfering. Okay?
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by ShowYourCertificate: 8:16am On Apr 19, 2015
franciskaine:
funny u say more dan u know.
It's funny you say what you don't know.

The sponsors of this thread are not GEJ apologists. Rather they were very vocal against GEJ. I'm sure they felt insulted when you branded them GEJ apologists grin
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:23am On Apr 19, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
It's funny you say what you don't know.

The sponsors of this thread are not GEJ apologists. Rather they were very vocal against GEJ. I'm sure they felt insulted when you branded them GEJ apologists grin
could you do me a favour and stop mentioning my moniker?

angry
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by ShowYourCertificate: 8:25am On Apr 19, 2015
maclatunji:

How many people think this guy is just a bitter supporter of a president that lost election?
Bitter ke? I am simply a humble guy who is out to expose the incompetency of the APC and their senile, certificateless and clueless coup plotter called Buhari. The only way you guys can make me shut-up is to fulfill your manifesto promises and perform brilliantly (which I doubt)

Once we have constant electricity and all our refineries are working and food stuffs are cheap and more jobs are created then I will shut-up grin
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by ShowYourCertificate: 8:29am On Apr 19, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
could you do me a favour and stop mentioning my moniker?

angry
Oh, e pain am grin

I'm not aware of any rule that forbids me from mentioning nairalanders in my posts. If there is please let me know. Till then, I'll keep on mentioning you and other nairalanders when I need to make a point tongue

I was simply telling him you were a supporter of Buhari and a critic of Jonathan. You should be happy sef grin

1 Like

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Don4eva(m): 8:50am On Apr 19, 2015
goodmorning40:

Ara ahu gbagbuo gi agbaguo there
You blame GEJ for your poverty, ewu ohia
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by maclatunji: 8:52am On Apr 19, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Bitter ke? I am simply a humble guy who is out to expose the incompetency of the APC and their senile, certificateless and clueless coup plotter called Buhari. The only way you guys can make me shut-up is to fulfill your manifesto promises and perform brilliantly (which I doubt)

Once we have constant electricity and all our refineries are working and food stuffs are cheap and more jobs are created then I will shut-up grin

You are bitter, lots of you are. Playing opposition whilst the government you support is still in power exposes the cluelessness of the government in large part and your bitterness as its supporters. #LOL
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by ShowYourCertificate: 8:59am On Apr 19, 2015
maclatunji:

You are bitter, lots of you are. Playing opposition whilst the government you support is still in power exposes the cluelessness of the government in large part and your bitterness as its supporters. #LOL
Say whatever you like. The fact remains that I'll be here to expose the monster called APC. If you're bitter about that, well I'm sorry I can't help you.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Tycike: 10:53am On Apr 19, 2015
YOUWIN
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by milvet(f): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2015
2nd niger bridge n YOUWIN
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by lilcashking(m): 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
Stealing is not corruptionm my own. Say
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by goodmorning40: 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
Don4eva:
You blame GEJ for your poverty, ewu ohia
I blame him for a making ur life so miserablee, for putting u in the dark that u are right now
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by help3852: 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
mikolo80:
That's the point,he did not do anything,its all on paper while his lieutenants looted all the money and he cluelessly did not supervise them
Hmmmm
i didn't know that our train stations are only on paper, i have friends who use train daily from ogun to lagos.
or our stable food supplies, of which I can affirm is true.
Or the roads that I traveled through as at 2011, in 2014, they were paved.

Youwin is on paper, but There is a bakery near my home, the lady opened it with youwin funding,

Let me stop here, because I choose to face realities than to be deceived by APC's media machinerY

#Am a freethinker, no one can brainwash me with any propaganda of CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Bencofi: 7:09am On Apr 20, 2015
It is well
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by mikolo80: 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
help3852:

Hmmmm
i didn't know that our train stations are only on paper, i have friends who use train daily from ogun to lagos.
or our stable food supplies, of which I can affirm is true.
Or the roads that I traveled through as at 2011, in 2014, they were paved.

Youwin is on paper, but There is a bakery near my home, the lady opened it with youwin funding,

Let me stop here, because I choose to face realities than to be deceived by APC's media machinerY

#Am a freethinker, no one can brainwash me with any propaganda of CHANGE.
ok he did not do as much as the money budgeted
500billion was rumored to have gone missing under kolade

500billion!!! and you can only point to one bakery(i can set up mini bakery with less than a million(out of 500 thousand millions o) i am sure we would all know if we had 500 thousand bakeries.(even the fully automated one goes for about 13million(is her own automated) and how many people will automated bakery employ
face it the guy is a failure.

how many billions were budgeted for trains yet only 25 decrepit wagons were acquired (will you be happy if your subordinate bought one pure water with 5oonaira(failure)
food supplies yet food prices rise daily abi you no dey go market
i hold my praise for onolomenmen till after two rainy seasons
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by help3852: 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
mikolo80:
ok he did not do as much as the money budgeted
500billion was rumored to have gone missing under kolade

500billion!!! and you can only point to one bakery(i can set up mini bakery with less than a million(out of 500 thousand millions o) i am sure we would all know if we had 500 thousand bakeries.(even the fully automated one goes for about 13million(is her own automated) and how many people will automated bakery employ
face it the guy is a failure.

how many billions were budgeted for trains yet only 25 decrepit wagons were acquired (will you be happy if your subordinate bought one pure water with 5oonaira(failure)
food supplies yet food prices rise daily abi you no dey go market
i hold my praise for onolomenmen till after two rainy seasons
your anAlysis are erroneous, no need to argue with you.

propaganda doesn't sale where I live …
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by mikolo80: 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
help3852:
your anAlysis are erroneous, no need to argue with you.

propaganda doesn't sale where I live …
That's right run along with your tail between your legs. The fact that you're vexing is good enough for me to know that you're just copying and pasting. You just want to show yourself. You thi this is premier league where you win argument by shouting loudest
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by mikolo80: 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Yimu. The OP used administration and policies interchangeably. Read the title of the thread and his other comments. Study my reply to his posts. Comprehend our line of argument before interfering. Okay?
And you're a psychic that knows how people use words ba. What did you get in english cos na a me get from primary to uni and admin can never be used interchangeably with policies go the context he did or you think you win adult debate by throwing insults ba. FYI that's how we know you've lost the argument
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by ShowYourCertificate: 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
mikolo80:
And you're a psychic that knows how people use words ba. What did you get in english cos na a me get from primary to uni and admin can never be used interchangeably with policies go the context he did or you think you win adult debate by throwing insults ba. FYI that's how we know you've lost the argument
I never meant to insult you. I'm not known for insults. I don't insult Nlers, I only insult politicians. Sorry if you interpreted my post as an insult.

However I still insist you read my convo with maclatunji and understand the context of our argument before interfering.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by mikolo80: 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I never meant to insult you. I'm not known for insults. I don't insult Nlers, I only insult politicians. Sorry if you interpreted my post as an insult.

However I still insist you read my convo with maclatunji and understand the context of our argument before interfering.
I read it you said his policies were 25% while maclatunji said the policies were good but his admin was a complete failure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Functions Of The Secretary To The Government Of The Federation / Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) / Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.