Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,037 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? (33581 Views)

AVENGERS TO BUHARI: Continue With N-east Oil Exploration, No Export From N-delta / Naira Versus The Dollar, Jonathan’s Policies As Buhari’s Challenges / Which Competent Ministers Should Buhari Retain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by steppin: 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
A "miracle worker" doesn't need to start anywhere, he just comes and swoops in.
Dabaru 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Dottore: 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
Chai
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
After all said and done we will all come to the conclusion that under Jonathan the foundations of democracy was deepened and majority of his policies remains the best for Nigeria.

Honestly speaking unless maybe Buhari wants to rule with an iron fist military style i do not see any thing different he is going to do. On the issue of corruption, Nigeria still practices the "innocent until proven guilty" style hence Buhari will be handicapped there. On infrastructural developments i will be pleasantly surprised if Buhari attains half of what Jonathan did.

The massive railways reforms, new airports, roads down to the well thought out Automotive policies and the privatization of the Power sector, agricultural reforms, FOI, too many to mention. Like i said i will be pleasantly surprised if Buhari surpasses Jonathan's achievements.

The major CHANGE has already occurred, it was for power to return to the North and the South West and that has been achieved. Nothing more is expected, make we nor fool ourselves.

26 Likes

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by 1miccza: 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
omenka:
This strides in agric sector people have been talking about, I just don't understand. It appears I'm the only one who doesn't see it oo.

Frankly, the only gain I can point a finger at is the push back of the terrorists in the last couple of months. Buhari should sustain that. Besides that, I think this admin has been a total disaster.

My bro it is real and I've tasted it maybe you haven't been searching in the right places

3 Likes

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by ibkgab001: 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
Agriculture and railways

And retain Professor akinwumi as the agric minister

2 Likes

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
Impunity since GEj likes it so much

1 Like

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
Railways....railways....railways....railways.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by geoworldedu: 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
None pls Buhari. Follow none of his policy jare.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
Rexxie:

die there right now...beware of da law of karma, as u choose notta see anything good in others' laborous efforts.
You need to outgrow these childish rants and inane babbles.

2 Likes

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by bayele01(m): 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
Sure - P should be continued too

1 Like

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by okonja(m): 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
None for now
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
Does Buhari even have a Blue Print ? The Cattle Rearer didnt even think he will win, he is shocked that he won and his still amazed till now. We are about to witness another 'Yaradulled' 4yrs from this aged Ancestor.

3 Likes

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by JuanDeDios: 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
omenka:
This strides in agric sector people have been talking about, I just don't understand. It appears I'm the only one who doesn't see it oo.

Frankly, the only gain I can point a finger at is the push back of the terrorists in the last couple of months. Buhari should sustain that. Besides that, I think this admin has been a total disaster.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by cyrilstober: 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Youwin
Electric Power sector Reforms
NIMC Identity management reforms
Electoral Reforms
Nigerian Industrial Master Plan
National Automotive Plan
Agriculture Reforms
Railway Reforms
etc
the youwin programme is something important

5 Likes

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by activefibre1(m): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
freedom of expression

2 Likes

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Suspect33(m): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
Electricity and freedom of speech

2 Likes

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by SirAweezy(m): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
maclatunji:
I feel reforms in agriculture should be sustained and built-upon.

There has been relative food security in the last 4 years.

Oh brother u are so right.. Seconded! The only achievement by GEJ so far..
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by darlenese(f): 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
Buhari should create his own!
I thought everyone was screaming "GEJ is Clueless" , ?

cry

7 Likes

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by geoworldedu: 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

I believe even the APC based it's campaign on the fact that the PDP led government had performed below the expectations of Nigerians in the last sixteen years when compared with the resources at their disposal. I have never heard the spokesperson of the opposition say the President had done nothing. I may be wrong though*

I stand to say Jonathan HAS DONE NOTHING

1 Like

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by caesaraba(m): 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
maclatunji:

Now, we need to move towards processing our excess agric produce for export. We need to turn agriculture into big time business for many in the middle class.

Honestly we really need to do that. The wastage is way too much. We see everyday. If I had the means, I'd gladly tap into that part of the sector.

1 Like

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Medley(m): 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
inasmuch as GMB will stop the duty on imported cars,he should put in place policies that will help the auto industry
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by cnnamoko(m): 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
He should continue with using technology to fight corruption in the agric sector. Most farmers now get their fertilizers without much stress.

1 Like

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by bamdexfarms(m): 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
YOUWIN. Let the General increase the number of awardees and speed up the selection and awarding process

4 Likes

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Oh, so you guys knew Jonathan had good initiatives for the country but chose to turn a blind to it during the campaigns. I can see guys mentioning agricultural reforms, railway reforms, YouWin, Automotive Plan, Electric Power Reforms, Free & Fair Elections, etc. All of these wonderful projects were done by Jonathan but you guys chose to use propaganda to destroy them. Now you want to reap where you did not sow? You guys are just funny. You're all set to enter into a big abysmal hole that you can't comprehend grin. Those projects are Jonathan's, don't dabble into sth you didn't start and hence don't understand.

Well my worry with all the good polices was sustainability.....especially as many of them were made possible by the high oil prices. In my opinion...GEJ should have just focused on light and railways.....and left everything else....so that we could jumpstart Nigeria's industrial revolution...and get rid of our oil dependency.

But we did not do that. Instead we did what we do when we have high oil prices....build projects without a thought about sustainability. Now oil prices are down. I am worried that we no longer have the funds. That is why I was not happy with GEJ....we were still reliant on oil at the end of the show.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by kurt09(m): 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
Agriculture
Youwin
FOI

3 Likes

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by tupacshakur(m): 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
Entchidodo:
Number one policy is cutting away thieffnubu's necrous tentackles away from his gofernment circles....

Dem take multiple monikers swear for you, Ichidodo?

Besides, when will you seize "beefing" Tinubu, the man who strategized the downfall of PDP? grin grin

I know you always wish he was flatheaded.

Oloshi like you!
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by NZAN(m): 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
maclatunji:
I feel reforms in agriculture should be sustained and built-upon.

There has been relative food security in the last 4 years.

And also jonathans MSME initiative/empowerment.

2 Likes

Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by Purposeciti: 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
theV0ice:

I think OBJ started the railway revival......gej only built on it
then ...Buhari should continue building on that so as to improve it.that's the way forward.
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by theV0ice: 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
Rexxie:

die there right now...beware of da law of karma, as u choose notta see anything good in others' laborous efforts.

Can you point to where and how I "chose not to see anything good in other's laborious efforts"?

So that the law of karma doesn't jump on you?
Re: Which Jonathan Policies Should Buhari Continue? by kennynelcon(m): 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
He failed in all aspect.
THE BH should rock its his turn .
ABI NO BE CHANGE AGAIN?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Obaseki And Shaibu Shake Hands After Reconciliation / Lagos State Cursed With "Visionless" Governors / Hushpuppi: Dogara Blasts APC, Says He's Ready To Go To Jail If Indicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.