Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Dumped By My Girlfriend For Another Guy If It Were You What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dumped By My Girlfriend For Another Guy If It Were You What Would You Do? (4425 Views)

When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / Girls How Would You Respond To This Guy If He Says He Wants To Cuddle With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dumped By My Girlfriend For Another Guy If It Were You What Would You Do? by gaby(m): 10:25am On Sep 08, 2006
This is a true story and yes it happened to me, Before i travelled back home on vacation a couple of months ago i had a girl friend and we are live-in-lovers.I actually spent about 2 months before coming back to our base and i do call her at least twice everyday though she had told me on the phone during one of my calls that she is dating someone else but i never believed her until my arrival and i was and still devastated by this.Her reason was that i never spent enuff time with her and that she hardly believed anything i told her and bla bla bla, I still love her though but im still having probs getting over this because i truly feel humiliated and let down,

If it were you what would you do, Advise pls,
Re: Dumped By My Girlfriend For Another Guy If It Were You What Would You Do? by criticale(m): 11:15am On Sep 08, 2006
Hello gaby, i think u should thank ur God that she even told u at all and that u have seen for urself also. worse things has happened to so many people though they may not talk about it online. I know it hurts real bad but dont think twice about it. Women are all the same so walk away while u can. if that lady really loves u, even if u call her only once a week, she would not go out to start misbehaving. maybe there are details u never got from her while u 2 were going on well. its unfortunate but it could be worse so just walk away and try building a new life for urself.
Re: Dumped By My Girlfriend For Another Guy If It Were You What Would You Do? by HH(m): 11:24am On Sep 08, 2006
life is a learning process and its required in every aspect of a mans life, i understand how you feel, the truth is dont give your whole heart to any woman and dont ever think shes seeing just you so u dont get shocked when u find out.Guy BONE d chick and get even better gals than her.

But are u sure you dint offend her or something?

if ur honest, then BONE d chick men, nothing dey happen

just get succesful pally,
Re: Dumped By My Girlfriend For Another Guy If It Were You What Would You Do? by gaby(m): 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2006
Many thanks for your wonderful reactions and sweet words of encouragement i know i just need to move on with my life and thats just what im gonna do, Thanks once again peeps,
Re: Dumped By My Girlfriend For Another Guy If It Were You What Would You Do? by GermanLady(f): 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2006
take it like a man - things like this happening everyday - everywhere.

just go on with your life until you find a good woman who does not dump you for another man.
Re: Dumped By My Girlfriend For Another Guy If It Were You What Would You Do? by boladonas(m): 7:09am On Nov 08, 2006
She does not deserve you, ab initio. period
Re: Dumped By My Girlfriend For Another Guy If It Were You What Would You Do? by ima1(f): 12:26am On Nov 09, 2006
thank your God she did it now and not when you finally get married, you just have to get over it, she is not worth it.
Re: Dumped By My Girlfriend For Another Guy If It Were You What Would You Do? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:29am On Nov 09, 2006
well you just got to move on with your life
Re: Dumped By My Girlfriend For Another Guy If It Were You What Would You Do? by ghengis(m): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2006
This is funny isn't it? statistics seem to be revealiing that guys are becoming more faithful to partners than ladies. sistas wats happening. the most annoying in the case of mine as in that of many others who i've talked to is the lady breaking down to tears and claiming they don't know wat they're doing. The devil has given them (the ladies) tears to enhance their deception skills, Guys, especially the sensitive ones shd beware.
I fell victim to my sensitivity and right now i'm still licking my wounds!!!
Anyways Gaby, just move on. there's nothing u can do about another person's choice, esp in lasting relationships.
Re: Dumped By My Girlfriend For Another Guy If It Were You What Would You Do? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2006
ohh sorry sad ghengis grin
Re: Dumped By My Girlfriend For Another Guy If It Were You What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2006
Thx thonia, U feel my pain abi?! Eh no easy!
Re: Dumped By My Girlfriend For Another Guy If It Were You What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2006
Thx thonia, U feel my pain abi?! Eh no easy!
Re: Dumped By My Girlfriend For Another Guy If It Were You What Would You Do? by haywhy(m): 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2006
Think of other ways it could have happened & then thank your stars because ur soo lucky.

I'm so happy you guys were not just men but men who were brought up by their father. God go provide beta wink
Re: Dumped By My Girlfriend For Another Guy If It Were You What Would You Do? by sammyjl(f): 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2008
Your gal is dump, surely she'll do the same to the other guy. Plus she was not suppose to have u find out, she left u cos of another guy. And for the other guy, i feel sorry 4 him, cos she's gonna do the same to him. As for you, move on and wen she comes back crawling to u, dont take her back.
Re: Dumped By My Girlfriend For Another Guy If It Were You What Would You Do? by princesa(f): 2:07pm On Nov 07, 2008
bein dumped and dumping is an everyday phenomenon
so we learn to tolerate and live with it undecided
Re: Dumped By My Girlfriend For Another Guy If It Were You What Would You Do? by dayokanu(m): 12:25am On Jul 19, 2011
Why are people not advocating that he "kills" the girlfriend like they were doing on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-715203.0.html
Re: Dumped By My Girlfriend For Another Guy If It Were You What Would You Do? by Cuddlemii: 1:06am On Jul 19, 2011
Its becoming obvious that dumping can swing for the girl or the guy. If it doesnt work, its not meant to be and the right person would come for the guy/girl.
Re: Dumped By My Girlfriend For Another Guy If It Were You What Would You Do? by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 19, 2011
Congrate gaby! only ladies who dont knw what they want act like that.if u guys are married would she leave because of that.
Re: Dumped By My Girlfriend For Another Guy If It Were You What Would You Do? by tavon(m): 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2011
i would celebrate. freedom at last
Re: Dumped By My Girlfriend For Another Guy If It Were You What Would You Do? by oluclem(m): 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2011
If I were you, I will let go and move on with my life, Gbam
Re: Dumped By My Girlfriend For Another Guy If It Were You What Would You Do? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 20, 2011
A girl leaves a guy and some people here are saying she does not deserve you, girls are deceptive e.t.c the gal in qxn is no longer feeling you and she lets you know, she didnt play you. Thank God you guys are not married it is what it is- life. Someday you might find yourself in her shoes i.e not in love with your gal anymore so take heart you will find someone to love and hopefully love you in return someday.
Re: Dumped By My Girlfriend For Another Guy If It Were You What Would You Do? by 190: 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2013
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland / Reasons Why Women Cheat / Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.