Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room (76793 Views)

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari / Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by sambisa5: 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
kestolove95:
Dix man is tall Dan Nigeria problem he will just crush all our problems with his height

didn't you see the south south thing didn't fit him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,crushing nigeria problems with his height indeed!!! Who can i liken to goodluck jonathan He is simply the best
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by Justicealh3(m): 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
This calling is for jonathan, telling him how to save nigerians from xeophebia attack from SA.
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by omonnakoda: 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
Everything we see in that picture OUGHT to be made in Nigeria that is how to create jobs for our people
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by 2scorehigh(m): 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
That Fedora hat on the head of the President-elect reminds me of one soon to be ex-president from the Niger Delta. tongue

I hope someone is not copying someone's style abi swag?

Anyway sha... sai Buhari!
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by DTaj: 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
[quote author=MuguliciousMUGU post=32856367]See house? And he said he has 1 million naira and 150 cows, that devil must be a liar, devil has seen his twin brother since 1914, even lord lugard knows about the union...

This was the main reason why mama peace was crying "there is God ooo" chai.[/quo

Are you dumb? Or just heartlessly daft? The story clearly says 'hotel room' but foolishly mentioned 'see house' and cursed the President-elect!

2 Likes

Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by acenazt: 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
See house? And he said he has 1 million naira and 150 cows, that devil must be a liar, devil has seen his twin brother since 1914, even lord lugard knows about the union...

This was the main reason why mama peace was crying "there is God ooo" chai.
bros na hotel oh
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by eagleae7(m): 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
GEJ style of clothing
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by 9inches(m): 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
The feeble-looking general. Hope he completes a tenure.
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by 14DUI(m): 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
See house? And he said he has 1 million naira and 150 cows, that devil must be a liar, devil has seen his twin brother since 1914, even lord lugard knows about the union...

Did you read the heading, it was an Hotel.... angry
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by billyG(m): 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
Who d cap fit let him wear it,i think he is wearing somebody cap. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by sharubutu(m): 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
The person wey do u no know God oo.
Shey u no see hotel room there?

MuguliciousMUGU:

1 Like

Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

...he was in a hotel room,not his house...
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by shomutuski(m): 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Mister calm down!!! Nah buhari hotel dem call ma oo. Read the thread wella
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by Mufasa27(m): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
Jonathan's swag
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
So now he's copying GEJ's swag? Look at GEJ's clothe style.

1 Like

Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by Jibola10(m): 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

dnt let ur name on dis platform make u a true mumu, read above, it's an hotel.
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by xtervaganza(m): 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

'in his hotel room'

Mugu for real lol
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by Yasher: 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
I thought they said he was poor? That doesn't look like a poor man's bedroom to me o
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by Zaikon(m): 9:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
FastShipping:

That's not his house. That picture was taken during presidential campaign launch in Port Harcourt. People are full of mischief. Do you think Buhari would wear this type of outfit in his bedroom?
u nailed it .
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by toshmann(m): 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
DAVECENA:
The General in his bedroom.
What issue is being discussed at the time this photo
was taken?

Let me guess.

"Tell my [size=4pt]Boko[/size] boys to stop the killing, na me be president now"

grin grin
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by Vince77(m): 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
williamspaul22:
ogbeni go nd eat, no come dey use ur hungry body dey pose grin
lolz... u no well o!
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by kuuljay(m): 9:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
why is he wearing the resource control regalia that is now known for failure
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by leofab(f): 10:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
are those cans of "kunu" ontop of the fridge?
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by Jossyroyal1: 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Did the op tell u he was in his house or hotel room?
Well, he's more transparent than GET that said he had no shoes
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
FastShipping:

That's not his house. That picture was taken during presidential campaign launch in Port Harcourt. People are full of mischief. Do you think Buhari would wear this type of outfit in his bedroom?

yes he can wear it. he might be going out or returning home
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
kestolove95:
Dix man is tall Dan Nigeria problem he will just crush all our problems with his height
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
FastShipping:

Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by mrzee(m): 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
[quote author=DAVECENA post=32856321]The General in his bedroom.
What issue is being discussed at the time this photo
was taken? His height tho!!!
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by deolu2000(m): 11:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
No be that same kind of cap wey no mk jona reason well be that?hmmmmm i pray reverse is the case here o

1 Like

Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by Musty010: 11:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
See them, see their faces I know say them go still the talk up till now...... shocked shocked shocked
newsomtin:
To my Love inyene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Front page tinx FIRST TO COMMENT
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by studded(m): 12:01am On Apr 19, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
But op bad oo, see topic "buhari pictured in his bedroom", see the way people are trooping inside to see if buhari is knacking aisha akpako, guys dey vex ooo, chai .

Oga....u is bad o.... cheesy cheesy

Wetin be your name self? grin grin
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 19, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

that's a hotel room son and not a house, more over how much do you think is contained in this photo you see? I'm sure it won't even be up to 400k.

abeg no vex, you be poorman?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) / Detailed Account Of Dele Giwa's Death / Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.