Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room (76806 Views)

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari / Buhari Pictured In A Meeting With British Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 19, 2015
men!!!this man tall like erect prick oh!
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by DozieInc(m): 12:07am On Apr 19, 2015
deolu2000:
No be that same kind of cap wey no mk jona reason well be that?hmmmmm i pray reverse is the case here o
llloolll,
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by BlackOnassis(m): 5:37am On Apr 19, 2015
Damn! Buhari definitely wore it better. cool
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by Nobody: 5:40am On Apr 19, 2015
He is now dressing like rivers state folks
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by aniyphil: 7:20am On Apr 19, 2015
IfyAwazie:
E don even colect jona cap already.

grin grin grin grin grin grin . . .Nairaland!!! Lawd have mercy!
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 19, 2015
newsomtin:
To my Love inyene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Front page tinx FIRST TO COMMENT

This Generation of youth has turn everything into Media and publicity. even if Buhari is inside toilet, I doubt we won't see the picture undecided
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by lastpage: 8:12am On Apr 19, 2015
LordCenturion:
I like this man for something, he doesn't have big belle like those polithiefcians, very healthy and young at that age, even Tinubu, babangida and gbenga Daniel can't match this healthy man

How do you mean?
See my guy below.
Upon all the "exercise" a week to election! grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by Proffdada: 8:58am On Apr 19, 2015
kestolove95:
Dix man is tall Dan Nigeria problem he will just crush all our problems with his height
fashola is taller
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by zingywingy: 9:34am On Apr 19, 2015
Brainless dog...this na hotel during campaign
MuguliciousMUGU:
See house? And he said he has 1 million naira and 150 cows, that devil must be a liar, devil has seen his twin brother since 1914, even lord lugard knows about the union...

This was the main reason why mama peace was crying "there is God ooo" chai.
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by chopido(m): 9:52am On Apr 19, 2015
newsomtin:
To my Love inyene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Front page tinx FIRST TO COMMENT
na who snap am or the man they pose for pics
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by aprokomania(m): 10:33am On Apr 19, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
See house? And he said he has 1 million naira and 150 cows, that devil must be a liar, devil has seen his twin brother since 1914, even lord lugard knows about the union...

E-diot.
didn't u see hotel room
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by omohanet(m): 11:33am On Apr 19, 2015
Is this room in his own house or hotel room? because he said e no worth 2m cash b4 his election
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by KanwuliaJara: 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
Once an "onye na chi nama", always an "onye na LA nama"! grin
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by adorablelove: 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
Na my house him wan dey be4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!abegiiiiii
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by ladej(m): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

calm down. Na hotel room.

U need one origin ?
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by maureeoy: 11:29am On Apr 20, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

HOTEL PLS
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by sammyashons: 12:46am On May 30, 2015
Photoshopped image, look at his shoe region
Re: Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room by onwpaua20210(m): 11:14am On May 30, 2015
Buhari day flash me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today / Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki / Corpse Of Murtala Muhammed In 1976 (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.