Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala (29732 Views)

Nigerians Question Journalist For Saying 'Trump Will Call Buhari' / Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' / I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by Jaydenphoenix: 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
That's his opinion.
when the Pdp was enjoying underage voting, no noise was made. Now that they lost...story.

I also wasn't proud to calll GEJ my president at a point, so now he knows how it feels.

Well aribisala and his cohorts have 4 yrs to restrategise.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by cupidlovebow: 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
There is no sooner without a future and there is no saint without a past. So all cry babies .. Throw the first stone if you are infallible. Change is here and you have no choice, 50 million fools or not..Bihari would be the president for the next 4 years,if you are angry,carry your load and move to South Africa and a beg make we rest

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by kristisking(m): 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
Agents of change will soon call for the head of this man.I like this man's boldness.He is always on point.
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by cupidlovebow: 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
cupidlovebow:
There is no sinner without a future and there is no saint without a past. So all cry babies .. Throw the first stone if you are infallible. Change is here and you have no choice, 50 million fools or not..Bihari would be the president for the next 4 years,if you are angry,carry your load and move to South Africa and a beg make we rest

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by otr1(m): 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
The first day I heard this man speak was when I stopped taking him serious. He is intellectually slow. I don't need to read that gabbage. He's not worth my attention. *spits*

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by hamilton62(m): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
double0seven:
Who made this Arisabala a pastor? There are few men that have the Capacity for the kind of bitterness this man habours. How a pastor can be so bitter puzzles me.

Even if he hate Buhari for whatsoever reason, the fact that he thinks that GEJ is God sent, and always praising him shows he is nothing but a fraud.

GEJ that almost destroyed the country; GEJ that has almost emptied all our treasuries. Arisabala is a fraud joor, and I'm sure he's being rewarded for intense unabated obsessive criticism of Buhari.
Hmmmmmmmmm... Well, it's well

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by jegusj(m): 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
The food am cooking is burning. so, l don't have time to read story. Anyway, GMB is my president till .........

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by omartins(m): 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
Press is the only opposition that can critisize Buhari's government (as PDP is ageing) and they are very few now in Nigeria one of them is Aribisala. I doff my cap for you.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by kambili999(f): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
story too long that I can't read. smh

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by globalresource: 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
You dont have to call him your president. He is your president. but wait till May 29 though

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by adaybayor(m): 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
No

I'm proud of Jonathan because he's a democrat. I'm proud of him because he did not cry after losing the elections but rather conceded likeva true democrat. I'm proud of him because he not promulgate decree 4 that gagged the press but rather promoted freedom of the press. I'm proud of him because he never kidnapped and crated anyone from another country but rather he followed due process in extraditing anyone back to the country. I'm proud of him because he never truncated any democracy via coup d'etat but rather ensured that democracy was strengthened by ensuring a free, fair and credible election. I could go on...

true democrat that didn't allow a proper primary election. he had no option than to concede, the gbagbo option ain't easy to take. he has no power to enact a decree cos if he does he would have used it to prove 16 is greater than 19. free and fee election my foot, say that to morons not someone like me who served as a presiding officer in anambra, i saw more than you can think when it comes to voters inflation and harassment of oppositions

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by hamilton62(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
otr1:
The first day I heard this man speak was when I stopped taking him serious. He is intellectually slow. I don't need to read that gabbage. He's not worth my attention. *spits*
Look, my brother... I've told you before that calling names and insult doesn't speak good of anyone... Can you make your points without doing this?
Imagine, telling your dad this face to face... Social media has really show how disrespectful we are growing...
He made some vital points but he doesn't stand any chance because GMB is our president... Be constructive and libra in arguement then you won't call people names but respect their opinion. Because we want something then does it mean we should live in lies?
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by ceejayluv(m): 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
coogar:

senility & creeping neurosis have crept in on femi aribisala. hopefully, Buhari would pay for his medical bills to bring him back to normalcy.

don't blame this old man, blame the lunatics putting a microphone before his mouth. the nigerians youths are not acknowledged at all - this is why doddering fools like aribisala are still relevant.
The emboldened applies to your Almighty GMB
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by DonDiego(m): 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
God bless Dr Aribisala. He just deconstructed the sham that went for the recent elections. Like he said, we await the miracle that a man who left power 30 years ago and who has clearly not shown any identifiable evidence of personal or intellectual improvement since then would bring to the running of a more complex Nigeria than the one he left 30 years ago. I feel sorry for him already because due to weight of expectations already on his old frail shoulders it would not be surprising when soon the same Nigerian rabble whom he roused to win his election turn round to shout "crucify him, crucify him."

3 Likes

Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cry me a river cry

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by IYANGBALI: 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
Who cares?who knows you?it does not change the fact that GMB is the president elect and the president of Nigeria come 29th May,2015

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by derems: 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
Aribisala,can't u keep quiet for a while?Afterall d elections are over,I av never gained anything frm ur articles,u av bn biased n sentimental.Anyway,whether u like it or not GMB wil be ur president and AMBODE will be ur governor. U can relocate to another planet if u wish.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by princess1000: 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
At femi aribisala, i think is time you swallow your pride and admit your failed prediction about Jonathan winning the just concluded election.you are one of the sycophant pushing the innocent Man. You are talking about rigging the election in favour of Buhari, if i may asked you in all sincerity, was is it not how it was rigged in 2011 in favour of Jonathan? You are not in anyway bettee than individual that want change in the country.i pray and hope we will get it right this time.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by teufelein(f): 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
i did not know that the subject history is not taught in the zoo nigerian schools..a place without past is non existent!
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by Ijaya123: 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
You are only proud of Buhari for sentimental and tribal reasons. Very soon it will dawn on you that those APC politicians are only after their pocket and wouldn't spare you anything regardless of your similar tribal affiliation with them.

Cry me a river. Hope you've not lost weight.

3 Likes

Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by greedie1(f): 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
Pro apc and pro gmb.......i hope u all 'll be singing d same song 2 yrs from now
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by derems: 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
Aribisala,can't u keep quiet for a while?Afterall d elections are over,I av never gained anything frm ur articles,u av bn biased n sentimental.Anyway,whether u like it or not GMB wil be ur president and AMBODE will be ur governor. U can relocate to another planet if u wish.All that is ur head is hatred for buhari,tinubu and APC.
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by xagaboi(m): 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
JingoOAU:
Some are mad, few are roaming

A pastor that refuse to forgive and forget, yet, he bow and pray to God to forgive his sins....

Such is life

i wonder ooo bt i knw hw e dae pain him cheesy
JingoOAU:
Some are mad, few are roaming

A pastor that refuse to forgive and forget, yet, he bow and pray to God to forgive his sins....

Such is life

i wonder ooo bt i knw hw e dae pain him
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by Lanretijani(m): 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hap678:
Jmj
this fake pastor turn mad
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by princess1000: 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
[Feel sorry for yourself. How was your own person that is so agile and fresh in mind be able to move the country forward. What sham are you talking about here, the one at rivers, abia, delta and edo, or over 2trn that is enough to provide electricity for the country went in drain.

quote author=DonDiego post=32885318]God bless Dr Aribisala. He just deconstructed the sham that went for the recent elections. Like he said, we await the miracle that a man who left power 30 years ago and who has clearly not shown any identifiable evidence of personal or intellectual improvement since would bring to bear on the running of a more complex Nigeria than the one he left 30 years ago. I feel sorry for him already because due to weight of expectations already on his old frail shoulders it would not be surprising when soon the same Nigerian rabble whom he roused to win his election turn round to shout "crucify him, crucify him."[/quote]
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by RichboyPee(m): 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
So tell us what do you agree with? You must be day dreaming to tell us GEJ won the Election. You might not like him but he was the best alternative present then. So for the next four years you have to conform or have your ass whipped. Political jobbers...

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by ACM10: 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
Seriously we need to do proper census. The population figures in the north is a sham. Femi Aribisala made some valid points. If this election is to form the benchmark for predicting future elections, I'm afraid, north will rule this country until it ceases to exist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by otr1(m): 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
hamilton62:

Look, my brother... I've told you before that calling names and insult doesn't speak good of anyone... Can you make your points without doing this?
Imagine, telling your dad this face to face... Social media has really show how disrespectful we are growing...
He made some vital points but he doesn't stand any chance because GMB is our president... Be constructive and libra in arguement then you won't call people names but respect their opinion. Because we want something then does it mean we should live in lies?
You're preaching to the wrong person.
Buhari could have been my Dad. What would be your reaction if someone like him keeps insulting your Dad? Give him a medal? Look, I didn't waste my time reading that shît, but I'm certain he would use similar word I used to qualify him for Buhari too. I won't be proud of him if he were to be my Dad. He's too slow.

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by hamilton62(m): 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
otr1:

You're preaching to the wrong person.
Buhari could have been my Dad. What would be your reaction if someone like him keeps insulting your Dad? Give him a medal? Look, I didn't waste my time reading that shît, but I'm certain he would use similar word I used to qualify him for Buhari too. I won't be proud of him if he was my Dad. He's too slow.
It's well, I am sorry for quoting you... More power to the elbow thing
Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by sunnyolads1(m): 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
Mr Aribisala or whatever.. we don't need your views on Nigeria election at all because despite your hate campaign against GMB yet he won. And I haven't hear of your positive contributions to Nigeria growth. So therefore with all due respect sir,let GMB be and concentrate on how to govern new Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala by DonDiego(m): 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
[quote author=princess1000 post=32885787][Feel sorry for yourself. How was your own person that is so agile and fresh in mind be able to move the country forward. What sham are you talking about here, the one at rivers, abia, delta and edo, or over 2trn that is enough to provide electricity for the country went in drain.

quote author=DonDiego post=32885318]

You are free to bristle all you want. But it's obvious you are yet to read Dr Aribisala's view as posted above. When you do, come back and we can discourse, yes I meant discourse, it.
Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Remove Fuel Subsidy – Saraki Tells Buhari / Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. / Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.