Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,650 members, 7,955,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

Is This The New Trick Of Ladies To Get Husband In Church? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The New Trick Of Ladies To Get Husband In Church? (6875 Views)

Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The New Trick Of Ladies To Get Husband In Church? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
manuelpepper:
rokiatu....do u mean the D as in the D to the I to the C to the K?
smart. wink
Re: Is This The New Trick Of Ladies To Get Husband In Church? by manuelpepper: 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] she has been starved of sex and in hint of her frustrations she decided to delve into large gatherings looking for the annointed one grin [/size]
shocked oh Lord!
Re: Is This The New Trick Of Ladies To Get Husband In Church? by manuelpepper: 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
alberto2k:

I goto church early and sit at the front row or goto the technical room to watch from the TV grin
will try that next week.

1 Like

Re: Is This The New Trick Of Ladies To Get Husband In Church? by stephenqueen: 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
manuelpepper:
them no dey fear God again ooo. even in his presence.
Ladies there is God oooo gringrin
Re: Is This The New Trick Of Ladies To Get Husband In Church? by MuguliciousMUGU: 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
manuelpepper:
rokiatu....do u mean the D as in the D to the I to the C to the K?
chai... You sef na bad boy... You need 70 days deliverance, go to MFM church for that
Re: Is This The New Trick Of Ladies To Get Husband In Church? by manuelpepper: 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
chibuike65:
Hmmm bros na God save you she no heat your eye
na God hand work ooo....i was too careful not to allow any damage to my eyes or face.

wats ur experience like when they tap current on you? how u take handle am
Re: Is This The New Trick Of Ladies To Get Husband In Church? by manuelpepper: 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
rokiatu:
smart. wink
i have missed the opportunity already. can u stand in the gap for her? tongue
Re: Is This The New Trick Of Ladies To Get Husband In Church? by manuelpepper: 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
marymaria:
its not a new trick abeg, its just ur own personal devil's angel
enlighten me on this.
Re: Is This The New Trick Of Ladies To Get Husband In Church? by manuelpepper: 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
marieolae:
He doesn't own me, so how is that possible?
yea....na so una dey talk.
Re: Is This The New Trick Of Ladies To Get Husband In Church? by marieolae(f): 12:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
yess oo
manuelpepper:
yea....na so una dey talk.
Re: Is This The New Trick Of Ladies To Get Husband In Church? by stephenqueen: 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
alberto2k:

ode, u want lash any of them? undecided

undecidedundecided
Re: Is This The New Trick Of Ladies To Get Husband In Church? by manuelpepper: 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol,,carry go grin
i dont want to be the cause of your break up with her. let me search for another victim.

yea...xynerise's skydeep is just the real deal. tongue
Re: Is This The New Trick Of Ladies To Get Husband In Church? by sinizia: 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
So you had one uneventful experience with ONE lady and you'd to generalize for all ladies? You're guilty of fallacious generalization.

BTW, your cheap lies didn't sell. Try the joke section.
Re: Is This The New Trick Of Ladies To Get Husband In Church? by manuelpepper: 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
marieolae:
yess oo
Marie
...i dey fear......i no want see naijaboy cry. na my guy him be na.
Re: Is This The New Trick Of Ladies To Get Husband In Church? by manuelpepper: 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
sinizia:
So you had one uneventful experience with ONE lady and you'd to generalize for all ladies? You're guilty of fallacious generalization.

BTW, your cheap lies didn't sell. Try the joke section.
lies....on what financial reward?

am a lover not a fighter. take ur fight somewhere else

Boomba >:
Re: Is This The New Trick Of Ladies To Get Husband In Church? by naijaboiy: 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
manuelpepper:
i dont want to be the cause of your break up with her. let me search for another victim.

yea...xynerise's skydeep is just the real deal. tongue
You know see wetin the babe talk? grin

She say I no "own her" so e mean say you fit come carry her go.

No wahala! cheesy
Re: Is This The New Trick Of Ladies To Get Husband In Church? by marieolae(f): 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy
mek him cry blood sef cheesy
manuelpepper:
Marie
...i dey fear......i no want see naijaboy cry. na my guy him be na.
Re: Is This The New Trick Of Ladies To Get Husband In Church? by manuelpepper: 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

chai... You sef na bad boy... You need 70 days deliverance, go to MFM church for that
i got born again yesterday.
Re: Is This The New Trick Of Ladies To Get Husband In Church? by manuelpepper: 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
marieolae:
cheesy cheesy
not from your mind. dont want you to soak your pillows with salted liquid due as a result of not having him in your arms again.

i no dey ooo
Re: Is This The New Trick Of Ladies To Get Husband In Church? by manuelpepper: 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
marieolae:
cheesy cheesy
not from your mind. dont want you to soak your pillows with salted liquid from your eyes as a result of not having him in your arms again.

i no dey ooo
Re: Is This The New Trick Of Ladies To Get Husband In Church? by manuelpepper: 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

You know see wetin the babe talk? grin

She say I no "own her" so e mean say you fit come carry her go.

No wahala! cheesy
alright sir....let me pray about it first.
Re: Is This The New Trick Of Ladies To Get Husband In Church? by Richy4(m): 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
You should realize that the chairs in most churches are really compacted. It is just like flying on economy class.

you might be surprised she did not even notice you because you weren't operating on the same spiritual realms at that particular point.

Next time put your phone or ipad and car keys or bible on top of the seat next to you. That will create more space for you and the next person.
Re: Is This The New Trick Of Ladies To Get Husband In Church? by mikaj(m): 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
PLS THE CHURUCH ADDRESS IS NEEDED. I THINK THAT'S WHERE I'M GONNA GET MY CALLIG. #justsaying
Re: Is This The New Trick Of Ladies To Get Husband In Church? by Rapzino: 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
manuelpepper:
lies....on what financial reward?

am a lover not a fighter. take ur fight somewhere else

Boomba >:
andyblaze segyen yaro
Re: Is This The New Trick Of Ladies To Get Husband In Church? by manuelpepper: 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
Richy4:
You should realize that the chairs in most churches are really compacted. It is just like flying on economy class.

you might be surprised she did not even notice you because you weren't operating on the same spiritual realms at that particular point.

Next time put your phone or ipad and car keys or bible on top of the seat next to you. That will create more space for you and the next person.
that phone thing will not work. the chairs single seater plastic chairs. no compactment at all. u sef.....wat spiritual level are u saying ? r u her lawyer?
Re: Is This The New Trick Of Ladies To Get Husband In Church? by manuelpepper: 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
mikaj:
PLS THE CHURUCH ADDRESS IS NEEDED. I THINK THAT'S WHERE I'M GONNA GET MY CALLIG. #justsaying
our branch in Gwoza needs young vibrant men like.
Re: Is This The New Trick Of Ladies To Get Husband In Church? by manuelpepper: 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
Rapzino:
andyblaze segyen yaro
Re: Is This The New Trick Of Ladies To Get Husband In Church? by Rapzino: 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: Is This The New Trick Of Ladies To Get Husband In Church? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
manuelpepper:
RCCG

What's the time now ?

Okay, till next Sunday .
Re: Is This The New Trick Of Ladies To Get Husband In Church? by Richy4(m): 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
manuelpepper:
that phone thing will not work. the chairs single seater plastic chairs. no compactment at all. u sef.....wat spiritual level are u saying ? r u her lawyer?

Sorry sir. I happen to be the voice of reason. I worship @ Hillsong church here in Australia. I know how church chairs could be really annoyingly close no matter how nice and cool they look.

Raise your hands to worship, you mistakenly touch your neighbor which they understand perfectly because they are in it together with you.

I still think she did not do what you were accusing her of.
Re: Is This The New Trick Of Ladies To Get Husband In Church? by manuelpepper: 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
Richy4:

Sorry sir. I happen to be the voice of reason. I worship @ Hillsong church here in Australia. I know how church chairs could be really annoyingly close no matter how nice and cool they look.

Raise your hands to worship, you mistakenly touch your neighbor which they understand perfectly because they are in it together with you.

I still think she did not do what you were accusing her of.
this is no accusation....a thread about what happened to me. i know what it means to be in a gathering of worships.

i have been in countless gatherings. this very one happen to be a delibrate touch not the worship kind.
Re: Is This The New Trick Of Ladies To Get Husband In Church? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
manuelpepper:
i entered church during praise and worship time due to late coming. after my short prayer, i joined in the praise.

my fear came when the lady by myself who was clapping and singing stylishly hit my ''nyash'' >:

i thought it was an accident and wanted to avoid any stories so i stopped my dancing a little and was just clapping and singing. again she flayed her right hiddenly and nearly hit my P E N I S.

i was like "'i dont want wahala in church o''. though i am on a non dating sabatical till further notice after being scammed b my last girlfriend in january (thief).

yet again she hit me slightly during prayer section. the space i gave her was a bit wide to avoid her blows to my hardwares.>:

pls dont say i was imagining things in my head, those hits were not an accident.

is this ladies' ways to get a brother?

Why didn't you hit back on the same place she hit you¿

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Ladies Are The Most Beautiful In Africa ! Check This Photo And Jud / How My Boss Wife Forced Me To Have Sex With Her / Relationships: When Is The Right Time To Insist On A Hiv Test?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.