Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,488 members, 7,823,133 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) (2824 Views)

Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors / Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? / Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by MRBrownJ: 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
i can certainly understand why men of today want to get woman and marry them as young as LEGALLY possible. the younger she is, the best chance they have of being virgins, and we all know how many out there cherish that cherry.

so long as she is 18, then no big deal here!
Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by goryorhal(m): 11:03am On May 02, 2015
frenzymirakk:
. There is an issue that however got me thinkn,
My gurlfrnd called to tell me some people came to ther house in Ore from Lagos wth palmwine;guess wat that means,they came asking her hand in marriage. I didnt really say anytn because lookin at it alone baffles me. She is still young(18) and writing her SSCE presently. She however told the parents that she already has a date and that is definitely me. My question now is that i dont know if the parents actually knew about this and why would they even support such for her at such a young age. She wants my candid opinion and i dnt even knw wat to tell her for now,i need your candid advice pls

lets talk as regards your question on travelling ...
79D2D2CC
Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by no1madman(m): 11:42am On May 02, 2015
MRBrownJ:
i can certainly understand why men of today want to get woman and marry them as young as LEGALLY possible. the younger she is, the best chance they have of being virgins, and we all know how many out there cherish that cherry.

Damn right!
wise women marry early,have kids early!
Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by Nobody: 11:48am On May 02, 2015
Young03:
Guy abeg allow the gal marry, u neva tire to de fvck her....

She's an adult, if u won marry her go on and stop blockin good tins 4 her.
Show me d gal pix make i check her waist size knw weda she fit carry pregnancy
lol
Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by Nobody: 11:50am On May 02, 2015
Blackett:
I don't understand why you're crying about it. It's not as if you'll be getting married in the next 5 years.
abi
Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by Nobody: 11:58am On May 02, 2015
jaykaylegend:
I don't blame the family., maybe the suitors came like this...
lol,abeg,I can't laugh o
Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 02, 2015
Naughtysite:

Is she your daughter for you to know she is at a tender age ?

An 18 year old is an adult according to law. Allow the girl to marry if YOU don't have a job or plans to marry her in 2 years time..

I will support ladies marrying at 18 to 22 than growing up to become runz girls. Late marriage has spoilt this society..
lol
Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 02, 2015
Naughtysite:

I wonder. This is a young man who may still be seeking admission into higher institution..
why now
Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by frenzymirakk(m): 11:06am On May 03, 2015

Certainly tru.wats ur take on dat....she wnts my opinion on wether she culd go on wit d plan on not..although frm her stand she dosnt wnt any of such,,she is more intersted in setlin don wit me but frm d stand now am certainly not ready for marriage...av not said i dnt wnt to marry her
Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by frenzymirakk(m): 11:07am On May 03, 2015
MojAyo:
why now
abi ooooo.ask am how e take knw
Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by frenzymirakk(m): 11:07am On May 03, 2015
MojAyo:
why now
Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by frenzymirakk(m): 11:08am On May 03, 2015
goryorhal:

lets talk as regards your question on travelling ... 79D2D2CC 07013649116
owk..wl giv u a call
Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by Nobody: 11:38am On May 03, 2015
frenzymirakk:

lol
Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by MRBrownJ: 12:30am On May 04, 2015
frenzymirakk:
Certainly tru.wats ur take on dat....she wnts my opinion on wether she culd go on wit d plan on not..although frm her stand she dosnt wnt any of such,,she is more intersted in setlin don wit me but frm d stand now am certainly not ready for marriage...av not said i dnt wnt to marry her

the one and only question you should ask her IS: since you dont want to marry this stranger, how do you intend to stop this charade?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. / Style Or Swag? Shocking Pose (photo) / Benin Girls And Jand Boys Beware!!! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.