Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,287 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:10 AM

Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. (63325 Views)

My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me / Woman Batters Husband During Sex Over Huge Manhood In South Africa (Pic) / Kenyan Lovers Trapped During Sex (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 20, 2015
ronald4lif:
Goodness. How can one think of masturbation when sex is readily available.
My boss
Re: Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. by ronald4lif(m): 1:34am On Apr 20, 2015
Ipledge:
My boss

Oga mi, how far na
Re: Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

Oga mi, how far na
I dey for ur hand grin
Re: Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. by ronald4lif(m): 1:41am On Apr 20, 2015
Ipledge:
I dey for ur hand grin

You don gather all the babes na, nothing for the boys. cheesy. If only I can be like you grin
Re: Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 20, 2015
I think the op confused when the guys cumming, he masturbating to release on her that makes more sense. Its hard to imagine one jerking off with another person. So op is obviously not used to sex not to understand difference between jerking off and assited aided cumming.

3 Likes

Re: Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. by ronald4lif(m): 1:42am On Apr 20, 2015
pcguru1:
I think the op confused when the guys cumming, he masturbating to release on her that makes more sense. Its hard to imagine one jerking off with another person. So op is obviously not used to sex not to understand difference between jerking off and assited aided cumming.

Coming from a Sage in the game. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. by Nobody: 1:44am On Apr 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

You don gather all the babes na, nothing for the boys. cheesy. If only I can be like you grin
Which gather,all of them don turn against me...call me flirt angry
Re: Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. by ronald4lif(m): 1:45am On Apr 20, 2015
Ipledge:
Which gather,all of them don turn against me...call me flirt angry

Oh did they? You needed someone to tell you. wink
Re: Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

Oh did they? You needed someone to tell you. wink
huh,am I really a flirt embarassed
Re: Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. by Briee(f): 1:50am On Apr 20, 2015
Ipledge:

Yes na, lol
Re: Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. by ronald4lif(m): 1:52am On Apr 20, 2015
Ipledge:

Every guy flirts but it depends on how each runs their paroles.

You're my man and I won't lie, you go about it the wrong way sometimes, some of them might not take you serious.

I was confident you'll deduce what Nneky meant the other day on her vn by jokingly referring to you a toddler and recant to some of the stuff. Be serious so make this babe take you serious.

I'll modify this comment after you notify me you don see am.
Re: Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. by Nobody: 1:53am On Apr 20, 2015
Briee:

Yes na, lol
You too
Re: Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. by Briee(f): 1:56am On Apr 20, 2015
Ipledge:
You too

I don't think so, your own serious
Re: Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

Every guy flirts but it depends on how each runs their paroles.

You're my man and I won't lie, you go about it the wrong way sometimes, some of them might not take you serious.

I was confident you'll deduce what Nneka meant the other day on her vn by referring to you a toddler and recant to some of the stuff. Be serious so make this babe take you serious.

I'll modify this comment after you notify me you don see am.
But baba am not serious one bit,If i like someone and i want us to talk,i know thé pm button,but If am here shouting ur name oyo is ur case grin...You can never guesd my best female friend on nairaland,why?because We dont talk on nairaland.I understand you,me just catching fun
Re: Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. by Briee(f): 1:58am On Apr 20, 2015
Ipledge:
But baba am not serious one bit,If i like someone and i want us to talk,i know thé pm button,but If am here shouting ur name oyo is ur case grin...You can never guesd my best female friend on nairaland,why?because We dont talk on nairaland.I understand you,me just catching fun

seen
Re: Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. by ronald4lif(m): 1:59am On Apr 20, 2015
Ipledge:

Yes true, I do it too most times for fun, too. But anything way too much can send wrong impression. But anyways good you're just having fun but it'll be nice if you take it a bit slow. Make I modify that post or you're good?
Re: Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes true, I do it too most times for fun, too. But anything way too much can send wrong impression. But anyways good you're just having fun but it'll be nice if you take it a bit slow. Make I modify that post or you're good?
I tried,thats why i ran to literature and sexuality. I swear no place like romance grin
Re: Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

Am good about it joo...though i cant lie to you,have lost some people due to my nairaland personality,but believe me i dont regret it
Re: Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 20, 2015
Briee:

seen
Yea cry cry
Re: Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. by Briee(f): 2:05am On Apr 20, 2015
Ipledge:
Yea cry cry

let me try and sleep
Re: Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. by ronald4lif(m): 2:07am On Apr 20, 2015
Ipledge:
I tried,thats why i ran to literature and sexuality. I swear no place like romance grin

You no answer my question?

The only section I visit on NL is romance. I used to visit politics on and off prior to election to campaign for Buhari but after the election the place is dry.

Of course without babes the fun here will be dry. I try to chat them up to unwind the day but you know women, you give them much attention is a problem. I just hang somewhere in the middle and swing to any edge I feel like.
Re: Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. by Nobody: 2:11am On Apr 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

The only section I visit on NL is romance. I used to visit politics on and off prior to election to campaign for Buhari but after the election the place is dry.

Of course without babes the fun here will be dry. I try to chat them up to unwind the day but you know women, you give them much attention is a problem. I just hang somewhere in the middle and swing to any edge I feel like.
You be boss naa,you make good contribution,but all i do is to find a thread to derail grin,
Re: Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. by Nobody: 2:12am On Apr 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

I don answer am,i quote u twice
Re: Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. by ronald4lif(m): 2:13am On Apr 20, 2015
Ipledge:
You be boss naa,you make good contribution,but all i do is to find a thread to derail grin,

Haha that settles it then. How far in NY. Do you combine studies with part time job or you don't bother?
Re: Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

Haha that settles it then. How far in NY. Do you combine studies with part time job or you don't bother?
I combine oo,no bother ke grin,guy must do big boy,
Re: Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. by ronald4lif(m): 2:29am On Apr 20, 2015
Ipledge:
I combine oo,no bother ke grin,guy must do big boy,

Okay, good. Sleep no wan catch me ohh and I suppose wake 7am. The question wasn't even relevant, like who survives without hustling. How much is minimum hourly rate in NY?

See as we don derail this thread finish. I no even know the head of the thread sef.
Re: Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. by Nobody: 2:33am On Apr 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

Okay, good. Sleep no wan catch me ohh and I suppose wake 7am. The question wasn't even relevant, like who survives without hustling. How much is minimum hourly rate in NY?

See as we don derail this thread finish. I no even know the head of the thread sef.
Minimum wage in newyork is $8/hr thats more than national average
Re: Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. by ronald4lif(m): 2:40am On Apr 20, 2015
Ipledge:
Minimum wage in newyork is $8/hr thats more than national average

Yea, that should be coz cost of living there is reasonably compared to other states, right?
Re: Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. by nancieJ: 3:39am On Apr 20, 2015
Hey guys, am new here so I'd appreciate your help in finding my way around.

Your friends hubbby needs help and fast. Cos soon there will no more be sex cos na self service all through.
Re: Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yea, that should be coz cost of living there is reasonably compared to other states, right?
cost of living high oo,most especially renting or buying house
Re: Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. by kene05(m): 4:16am On Apr 20, 2015
ELEYIN GIDI GAN shocked
Re: Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. by kandiikane(m): 6:57am On Apr 20, 2015
First Question, is she on birth control?

I even doubt it. He said no condom yet you let him sleep? Ahh it's the husband...

If she is not birth control, she should let him do it on her face..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti / Well, She Called Off Our Wedding. / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.