Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Photo Of The Day: Ladies, Can You Kiss A Man With This Kind Of Mouth?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of The Day: Ladies, Can You Kiss A Man With This Kind Of Mouth?? (1532 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How To Kiss A Guy For The First Time And Turn Him On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: Ladies, Can You Kiss A Man With This Kind Of Mouth?? by kizbad: 7:45am On Apr 20, 2015

This is so hilarious and funny, i mean can any lady in the jet age play with this kind of mouth it ain't cute and attractive lol

so ladies, lets hear your opinion..

See more on http://www.gnpost.com/2015/04/photo-of-day-ladies-can-you-kiss-man.html
Re: Photo Of The Day: Ladies, Can You Kiss A Man With This Kind Of Mouth?? by falconey(m): 7:47am On Apr 20, 2015
kingtom lips?
Re: Photo Of The Day: Ladies, Can You Kiss A Man With This Kind Of Mouth?? by MuguliciousMUGU: 7:51am On Apr 20, 2015
As far as he has the ego, kudi and owo, infact too much money, girls from all parts of nigeria would kiss him 100 times 20
Re: Photo Of The Day: Ladies, Can You Kiss A Man With This Kind Of Mouth?? by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 20, 2015
Ponmo lips. Na pulse full that lips o!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Ladies, Can You Kiss A Man With This Kind Of Mouth?? by Dotwillis1(m): 7:53am On Apr 20, 2015
Some Ladies can do anything for money
Re: Photo Of The Day: Ladies, Can You Kiss A Man With This Kind Of Mouth?? by Cutehector(m): 7:53am On Apr 20, 2015
The olosho girls will...
Re: Photo Of The Day: Ladies, Can You Kiss A Man With This Kind Of Mouth?? by jrerico1(m): 7:55am On Apr 20, 2015
They'll do anything for that, because they love pink lips
Re: Photo Of The Day: Ladies, Can You Kiss A Man With This Kind Of Mouth?? by 7footre(m): 7:56am On Apr 20, 2015
I heard ladies like full lips? We'll it doesn't come better than this!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Ladies, Can You Kiss A Man With This Kind Of Mouth?? by Mhizkel(f): 7:57am On Apr 20, 2015
Hell No!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Ladies, Can You Kiss A Man With This Kind Of Mouth?? by Mhizkel(f): 7:59am On Apr 20, 2015
Cutehector:
The olosho girls will...
Who tell you say olosho girls dey kiss? They ve got no time for kissing...Na 2pay dem their money and get down to business asap
Re: Photo Of The Day: Ladies, Can You Kiss A Man With This Kind Of Mouth?? by Cutehector(m): 8:01am On Apr 20, 2015
Mhizkel:

Who tell you say olosho girls dey kiss? They ve got no time for kissing...Na 2pay dem their money and get down to business asap
hewo, hw u take knw say dem no dey kiss??

I dey suspect u ooooo
Re: Photo Of The Day: Ladies, Can You Kiss A Man With This Kind Of Mouth?? by Mhizkel(f): 8:04am On Apr 20, 2015
Cutehector:
hewo, hw u take knw say dem no dey kiss??

I dey suspect u ooooo
I know some
Re: Photo Of The Day: Ladies, Can You Kiss A Man With This Kind Of Mouth?? by Cutehector(m): 8:06am On Apr 20, 2015
Mhizkel:

I know some
alryt. Tell me..
Re: Photo Of The Day: Ladies, Can You Kiss A Man With This Kind Of Mouth?? by Mhizkel(f): 8:18am On Apr 20, 2015
Cutehector:
alryt. Tell me..
I have heard their conversations many times and i know how they run their business
Re: Photo Of The Day: Ladies, Can You Kiss A Man With This Kind Of Mouth?? by KingTom(m): 8:21am On Apr 20, 2015
falconey:

kingtom lips?
You are right cry
Re: Photo Of The Day: Ladies, Can You Kiss A Man With This Kind Of Mouth?? by Cutehector(m): 8:34am On Apr 20, 2015
Mhizkel:

I have heard their conversations many times and i know how they run their business
I want to hw
Re: Photo Of The Day: Ladies, Can You Kiss A Man With This Kind Of Mouth?? by Mhizkel(f): 8:48am On Apr 20, 2015
Cutehector:
I want to hw
What do you wanna know?
Re: Photo Of The Day: Ladies, Can You Kiss A Man With This Kind Of Mouth?? by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 20, 2015
Lip of a fat teenager

nothing wrong with it
Re: Photo Of The Day: Ladies, Can You Kiss A Man With This Kind Of Mouth?? by Cutehector(m): 10:22am On Apr 20, 2015
Mhizkel:

What do you wanna know?
hw dey run dr business
Re: Photo Of The Day: Ladies, Can You Kiss A Man With This Kind Of Mouth?? by Mhizkel(f): 11:00am On Apr 20, 2015
Cutehector:
hw dey run dr business
I don't know about that..Told u the one i know
Re: Photo Of The Day: Ladies, Can You Kiss A Man With This Kind Of Mouth?? by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 20, 2015
o gini :oo
Re: Photo Of The Day: Ladies, Can You Kiss A Man With This Kind Of Mouth?? by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 20, 2015
Pink kpomo
Re: Photo Of The Day: Ladies, Can You Kiss A Man With This Kind Of Mouth?? by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 02, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
As far as he has the ego, kudi and owo, infact too much money, girls from all parts of nigeria would kiss him 100 times 20
u no serious o

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Exactly Like Cars, See For Yourself.... / Missclasssy Has Deactivated Her Account / Why Is She Behaving Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.