Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra - Politics (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra (84729 Views)

Hope They Are Not Set For War: MASSOB Urges Ndigbo To Return To Igboland Now / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland / Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ochillary:
don't include my Delta state.. greedy people
why is it that no south south person is supporting biafra?
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by ijawcitizen(m): 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
OgagaMic:

Lol babe, u be Hausa girl, or no u b Yoruba or no u b Fulani, tat wat Igbo fools will accuse u very soon, if u don't subcum to there view , I dey look dem laugh, wenti I 1 do with Igbo na, Godforbid, me Urhobo, even d itskeri , I jaw, Edo, calabar don't like those fools, let dem keep claiming we re watching, cleaning my gun waiting 4 d day those bastard claim delta
MY MAN! we no dey make noise, we dey wait for them.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by tsdarkside(m): 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
relchange:

my friend you are a lunatic shouting at yourself and hyperventilating.
look around very carefully
does it look like any Igbo care about what you yoruba (or whatever miserable tribe you are from) think about Biafra?
i mean really look.
if ever you animals succeed in pushing Igbo out of Nigeria, even if it is only SE, you go smell ya nyash.
most of us Igbo are just watching your hate and calculating how best to leave you behind.
ewu. cheesy

HEAVENS...!!!!

i am not yoruba...are you sick
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
ijawcitizen:
Look at this igbo worm. you ran onto this thread just to announce that you came from bayelsa as if you were forced to announce ur state of origin. we know this igbo trick of claiming "i'm from so and so place in the niger delta and i support biafra"

yeah, i support biafra too but not an inch of ijaw terrority will be in biafra. deal with it sick fool!
don't mind them,
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by mandarin: 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2015
I presume with all humility that majority of posters here are youths and its quite disappointing to read what lots of you have posted here.
To me, the idea of Biafra is not bad.Not is wrong for a people to agitate and even get their own country, its legal and acceptable anywhere in the world. However, if I don't buy into your vision if for instance I don't belong to igbo, you cannot blame me for not supporting you, its you that must look for ways to get what you want albeit lingering opposition.
Some thing have been quite clear from all discussed so far and what is actually on the ground.
1. What the igbo want seem at variance with their neghbours with whom they intend to have the same country.This can create gaps that can be exploited by your adversaries un case of conflicts.
2. The vested interests that seem to bring the over 120 ethnic groups in Niger Delta together is oil and gas.This itself isn't sufficient to build a nation. There is no common history or agreement that exist between these various groups other than militancy which has been used to get attention and get their own portion of the national cake
3. The igbo has not demostrated a sincere approach to these ethnic groups in the Niger Delta, they are championing it all alone and its more like an Igbo agitation for nationhood
4. I think the igbo has to look at how they can start within their five states and woo their kinsmen elsewhere rather than subjugating their own chosen identity, such will lead to internal squabbles and fall of any fragile nation
5.The igbo cultual groups and leaders don't seem to buy into this as nothing serious is forthcoming from such groups that will give it a stronger appeal

what about Nigeria
Ever since the end of the civil war, the igbo people have taken up trading thereby expanding into every sphere of Nigeria, from Fascari in Katsuna to Obubra, from Damasak to Osin Ekiti, from Donga in Taraba to Mokwa in Niger, the igbo will be the immediate best loosers if Nigeria break, they will loose their investments, clients base and the market segment they control.This is why this citation won't ever fly with the business class.
The sufficient inter ethnic troubles from the Niger Delta groups will be sufficient for the people a trouble to care. I have a strong believe that there won't aver be a Niger Delta country but the Ijaw confederacy may exist while the ikwere will be pressed between two evils; the Igbo tovthe north and ijaw/Kalabari to the south while the combination of people of Akwa Ibom and some parts of cross river can be relatively stable until the invaders come.
The presence of oil will definitely create different ethnic interests, greed and personal interests is often characteristical of the oil business and this may remain the undoing of the self determination groups from this areas in the long run.
There won't be any northern country too because to delimit new countries will be a serious matter and armed conflicts will be frequent.
Even if Nigeria is to be divided based on plebiscite the Igbo country will probably shrink more and Nigeria may have more than 20countries coming out a large part from the Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ochillary:
tell ur people to stay in their state.

Do you have state, Ewu...We have Yoruba,Igbo and Hausa,if you are not among these group of people, then you are not a true Nigerian...Thunder fire your papa if you want to claim Nigeria that none from your tribe have ever ruled.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Do you have state, Ewu...We have Yoruba,Igbo and Hausa,if you are not among these group of people, then you are not a true Nigerian...Thunder fire your papa if you want to claim Nigeria that none from your tribe have ever ruled.

Ngwa, are you that daft?
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

u must be unintelligent those are major tribes u just mentioned.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2015
dcaliph:
why is it that no south south person is supporting biafra?
because we are not igbos.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by OneNaira6: 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ochillary:
don't include my Delta state.. greedy people

See this illiterate. I can bet my last savings you're not even a deltan, just your common SW shouting "I'm delyan" on this page. Any so called deltan that does not even know where Asaba is located.
Bullard
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
OneNaira6:

See this illiterate. I can bet my last savings you're not even a deltan, just your common SW shouting "I'm delyan" on this page. Any so called deltan that does not even know where Asaba is located.
Bullard
fvcker is it by force to join you igbo in your biafra dream? I am a pure urhobo boi from DELTA. am not igbo
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by OneNaira6: 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ochillary:
fvcker is it by force to join you igbo in your biafra dream? I am a pure urhobo boi from DELTA. am not igbo

Lmfaooooo you ediots have finally left claiming iteskiri after being caught multiple times to now claiming urhobo. I won't be shocked if tomorrow, una will become bini. Ewu Gambia
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
OneNaira6:

Lmfaooooo you ediots have finally left claiming iteskiri after being caught multiple times to now claiming urhobo. I won't be shocked if tomorrow, una will become bini. Ewu Gambia
mumu show me my previous post were I said so.. if u can't back up your lie just Bleep off!!!
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by pazienza(m): 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
mandarin:
I presume with all humility that majority of posters here are youths and its quite disappointing to read what lots of you have posted here.
To me, the idea of Biafra is not bad.Not is wrong for a people to agitate and even get their own country, its legal and acceptable anywhere in the world. However, if I don't buy into your vision if for instance I don't belong to igbo, you cannot blame me for not supporting you, its you that must look for ways to get what you want albeit lingering opposition.
Some thing have been quite clear from all discussed so far and what is actually on the ground.
1. What the igbo want seem at variance with their neghbours with whom they intend to have the same country.This can create gaps that can be exploited by your adversaries un case of conflicts.
2. The vested interests that seem to bring the over 120 ethnic groups in Niger Delta together is oil and gas.This itself isn't sufficient to build a nation. There is no common history or agreement that exist between these various groups other than militancy which has been used to get attention and get their own portion of the national cake
3. The igbo has not demostrated a sincere approach to these ethnic groups in the Niger Delta, they are championing it all alone and its more like an Igbo agitation for nationhood
4. I think the igbo has to look at how they can start within their five states and woo their kinsmen elsewhere rather than subjugating their own chosen identity, such will lead to internal squabbles and fall of any fragile nation
5.The igbo cultual groups and leaders don't seem to buy into this as nothing serious is forthcoming from such groups that will give it a stronger appeal

what about Nigeria
Ever since the end of the civil war, the igbo people have taken up trading thereby expanding into every sphere of Nigeria, from Fascari in Katsuna to Obubra, from Damasak to Osin Ekiti, from Donga in Taraba to Mokwa in Niger, the igbo will be the immediate best loosers if Nigeria break, they will loose their investments, clients base and the market segment they control.This is why this citation won't ever fly with the business class.
The sufficient inter ethnic troubles from the Niger Delta groups will be sufficient for the people a trouble to care. I have a strong believe that there won't aver be a Niger Delta country but the Ijaw confederacy may exist while the ikwere will be pressed between two evils; the Igbo tovthe north and ijaw/Kalabari to the south while the combination of people of Akwa Ibom and some parts of cross river can be relatively stable until the invaders come.
The presence of oil will definitely create different ethnic interests, greed and personal interests is often characteristical of the oil business and this may remain the undoing of the self determination groups from this areas in the long run.
There won't be any northern country too because to delimit new countries will be a serious matter and armed conflicts will be frequent.
Even if Nigeria is to be divided based on plebiscite the Igbo country will probably shrink more and Nigeria may have more than 20countries coming out a large part from the Niger Delta.

The Igbo country can't shrink, not when all the provinces of the Igbo country will have full autonomy and 100% incharge of their destiny. No parasitism will be tolerated. All provinces will be100% percent in charge of their natural and human resources, while paying taxes to the weak central government.

It is a model that will work. When the chips are down, I don't see any Igbo speaking group choosing an Ijaw country, over an Igbo country.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:46am On Apr 23, 2015
Ochillary:
u must be unintelligent those are major tribes u just mentioned.

Since those are major tribes,yours are minor idiaat.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:48am On Apr 23, 2015
Ochillary:
tell ur people to stay in their state.

Tell your papa to remain where he was born forever.Nkapi.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Perfecter4real(m): 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2015
CHM11:

Go to Obigbo in Rivers state and call them igbo and see what they will tell you.
You that reason with your head, you can't even respect peoples language and ethnicity. All of Obigbo, Abua Odua, Asaba, Nonwa gbam tai might have names that look igbotic but they have clearly made it clear that they are not igbos, but you people from igbo states will not let them be and you keep wanting to join them with you..Na by force?

They call themselves names like Ukwannis, ogwashikwus, Ikwerres etc....they reject and outrightly basterdise and get angry at anyone who calls them igbos clearly stating that they are not IGBOs but you people won't let them be...They are not igbos!!!!!!!

Go form your biafra with imo, abia, anambra, enugu, and ebonyi......you are allowed!!!!

Governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers state is Ikwerre with two names.

Rotimi-Yorubalike
Amaechi-Igbotic

The yorubas respect him as an Ikwerre man but you igbos will always want to call him an igbo man....

Una dey crase ni?
Can't you people just respect others as they respect you?
Later you will say people hate you....Jesus!!!!
I tire oo...my problems with em igbos is their greed.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
mandarin:

what about Nigeria
[s]Even if Nigeria is to be divided based on plebiscite the Igbo country will probably shrink more and Nigeria may have more than 20countries coming out a large part from the Niger Delta.[/s]

You think the international community will accept this rubbish?
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Since those are major tribes,yours are minor idiaat.
yes I agree.. as long as you don't claim we are igbos

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ochillary:
yes I agree.. as long as you don't claim we are igbos

I do not see an Igbo man like me claiming inferior people to us. We can only claim our Igbo brothers in SS and not those minors with their prostitution and love-vendor lifestyle.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

I do not see an Igbo man like me claiming inferior people to us. We can only claim our Igbo brothers in SS and not those minors with their prostitution and love-vendor lifestyle.

God bless Nigeria.
that's why I said your igbo brothers should stay in there state .. You guys are everywhere like parasites

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
Perfecter4real:
I tire oo...my problems with em igbos is their greed.
I don't have a problem with them oh, I've seen some of them that are level headed and didn't get that arrogance curse.

I'm from SS oh but
I still say it, they should all relocate to the south east and start their biafra there if they want to be taken serious instead of making noise all around Nigeria. A Land locked people making noise...

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ochillary:
that's why I said your igbo brothers should stay in there state .. You guys are everywhere like parasites

If you are still in Eastern Nigeria, you are a bloody fool and your mother is a prostitute because that zone are known as Biafra before.

Igbos can be anywhere they wishes, as long as the first president of Nigeria remains an Igbo,so you can go and die now.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

1diot, I thought igbo was Beeafra? Now you want to claim Nigerian, fooool!!!...

You forget igbo is the most irrelevant group so far as this country is concerned ...your votes don't mean sh1t,..you have nothing in your ground....you suffer the highest rate of cross bother migration to search for greener pastures in other peoples region because you land has been cursed.

Yorubas stay in their state and have the most developed city in the country.
South south people have the most valuable resource and highest number of high standard companies in the OG sector.
The North have got their population to give them power whenever they want....

South east, what do you have?...keep running away from your states to claim other peoples state....

Lagoon is there
Creek and ocean is there
Fulani is there with their knives

Anytime you misbehave outside your bloody home, you will receive in bulk....Nonsense!!!!
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

If you are still in Eastern Nigeria, you are a bloody fool and your mother is a prostitute because that zone are known as Biafra before.

Igbos can be anywhere they wishes, as long as the first president of Nigeria remains an Igbo,so you can go and die now.
Men, I just hope Igbo will be the official Language of Biiafra when you guys finally achieve your narcissistic dream, because this your English can cause chaos and anarchy.

There is no place as EASTERN NIGERIA anymore, it only exist in your people's greedy mind with your eye on the oil of the Niger Delta. Thief!!!!... Come and take oil nau,..retaard!!...

You have your south east land-locked region so go and form your Biiafra there.....infact y'all should start by literally relocating to the south east and avoid interactions with other regions, do your things on your own for 5 years, receive no allocation from the federal government, if they give you, send it back and be on your own, if you can do this for 4 years, by 2019, you can approach appropriate authorities and declare your independence.

If you can't do this, shut your gutters and go about your daily affairs in peace without hate and bias against other people who actually don't give a hoot about you or notice if you even exist!!....
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
CMH11 seems to be a complete retard full of hate shocked
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
CHM11:

Men, I just hope Igbo will be the official Language of Biiafra when you guys finally achieve your narcissistic dream, because this your English can cause chaos and anarchy.

There is no place as EASTERN NIGERIA anymore, it only exist in your people's greedy mind with your eye on the oil of the Niger Delta. Thief!!!!... Come and take oil nau,..retaard!!...

You have your south east land-locked region so go and form your Biiafra there.....infact y'all should start by literally relocating to the south east and avoid interactions with other regions, do your things on your own for 5 years, receive no allocation from the federal government, if they give you, send it back and be on your own, if you can do this for 4 years, by 2019, you can approach appropriate authorities and declare your independence.

If you can't do this, shut your gutters and go about your daily affairs in peace without hate and bias against other people who actually don't give a hoot about you or notice if you even exist!!....

Worthless illiterate your struggles with proper use of comma shows how stupid and backward you are. You are simply frustrated by the fact the Igbos are dorminent in SS and SE and then resort no hate campaign which will not favour your useless tribe.

I've made it clear that Igbos does not need your kind,we are only after our Igbo brothers and sisters in SS of which Igbos are the true owner. If you do not like that, Go and hang.

Nothing like Eastern Nigeria? I don't need to argue with an illiterate that does not know the true history of South-Eastern Nigeria.

You are bitter and need to relocate to Niger!!!!.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
CHM11:

1diot, I thought igbo was Beeafra? Now you want to claim Nigerian, fooool!!!...

You forget igbo is the most irrelevant group so far as this country is concerned ...your votes don't mean sh1t,..you have nothing in your ground....you suffer the highest rate of cross bother migration to search for greener pastures in other peoples region because you land has been cursed.

Yorubas stay in their state and have the most developed city in the country.
South south people have the most valuable resource and highest number of high standard companies in the OG sector.
The North have got their population to give them power whenever they want....

South east, what do you have?...keep running away from your states to claim other peoples state....

Lagoon is there
Creek and ocean is there
Fulani is there with their knives

Anytime you misbehave outside your bloody home, you will receive in bulk....Nonsense!!!!

Another worthless illiterate making empty claims,ask yourself this simple question. Who control the economy of Nigeria, which of it's people are the most successful in every aspect of life. Do I hear Yoruba/Hausa!!!. You are as stupid as your kinsmen for not knowing that Igbos control from North to the West without any challange in their own territories. You are jealous and your Igbophobia will kill you sooner rather than later.

South belong to the Igbos,take it or die.

Without us,No more Nigeria,take it or leave it.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

you're now insulting my mum? OK bye
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by museog: 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
mandarin:

what about Nigeria

Best analysis so far on this thread
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by leofab(f): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
CHM11:

Hehehe are you igbo or ibo?
Ibo is the Tribe while Igbo is the Language... Just like England and English
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by wordychap: 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

One thing you must know is that Igboland is much bigger than the Nigerian politically defined SE, this we know and nothing can change that. Yes, Nigeria since after the civil war has done everything to separate the Eastern block by using SS & SE just because of crude oil. If Nigeria breaks today, the Igbos will go with any group that wish to stay with us, we are not forcing any group.

One thing you must know is that the SS does not exist; it is made up of small ethnic groups lumped into the politically defined SS. We know for instance that the Itshekiri/Urobho might not want to come with us and we don't care. Just the other day someone from the SS created a thread asking for a unification of the SE/SS to form the Eastern bloc. I don't know why you are so disturbed about the SS people, I know so many of them who would prefer to join the Igbos than to remain in a Nigeria where one ethnic group sees the presidency as their birthright.
Majority of people from south-south both young n old will NEVER subscribe to be joined to the Ibo's

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And Okorocha Avoid Each Other At APC Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife / Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.