Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,796 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. - Agriculture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. (122446 Views)

Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill / Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra- Pictures / How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 26, 2015
FutureDon:
This is what I call real hustle, unlike most ladies becoming Makeup Artists overnight. May God continue to protect you, hubby, lil angel and your family in general.

''Aje'' shall never depart your business. ''Atajere oja, apamowo owo''.

Amin Ni Oruko Jesu... Ese Sir.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 26, 2015
searching4lovee:

Wow 15 goats at 1200 each? Do you mean goats or chicken?

I laugh in Egbira. Infact I just showed my husband this. 1200 naira for a goat? In year 2015 or 1901? Even presently in sokoto, their chicken goes for 1800 naira upward. Olowo lo je adiye. Abeg, wey you? Bros show, my husband is interested...
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 26, 2015
micronut:
we have all lived on dat for ages and nothing do us......u are probably nurtured with d same food chain and u stand to be healthier than one US citizen eating genetically modified or induced fruits and legumes......... Natural foods are the best, forget the crude processing method, its more safer than all these hyped oyinbo irradiation dat deposit myriads of heavy metals in our body,say for smoking, other african food processing technique like drying, mild frying, salting are still ok... no perfection any where, even in white man's land cos they all comes with negative resultant effect.......Am a food biochemisty!

good job jare @op......i love Agric and hoping to write a research on food security and agrobusiness as a Phd thesis

Well said sir, Thank you.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 26, 2015
19naia:
Wow, what a real informative and interesting post... Always good to see the basic day to day life substance of nigeria on display... Man must eat...

Exactly Sir

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 26, 2015
stonecoldcafe:
God bless your business and family dear op. You are a strong woman to be flying those regions.

Amen, Thank you sir.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 26, 2015
micronut:
[/b] @OP......please try to create a Blog for this...........

probably AGRO BIZ DISTRIBUTION....... WE NEED A SITE TO RECKON WITH!

GOD BLESS U AND UR FAMILY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[b][b]
@OP......please try to create a Blog for this...........

probably AGRO BIZ DISTRIBUTION....... WE NEED A SITE TO RECKON WITH!

GOD BLESS U AND UR FAMILY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/b][b][/b]

Oh aiit sir. I'm working on it sir. Thank you...
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 26, 2015
Manweysabi:
All those Samsung Galaxy, Brazilian hair, Tantalizers ladies no dey visit this kind thread. Na romance section dem dey. undecided

Lol, I hope to fix brazillian hair someday. There is time for everything and Gods time is the best.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Noah69: 11:27am On Apr 26, 2015
@op does some of the tomato spoil on the way or are you able to keep most fresh?
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 26, 2015
olubori1:
u av inspired me to follow my passion, I need to start planning

Very good sir
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by FarmTech(m): 11:40am On Apr 26, 2015
Catered4:

Hello sir,
I agree with you sir. Here there are no donkey with cart. The donkeys carry load on their back. You will find such in Niger Republic borders.
Maybe u can give the idea to the farmers there, it will save them lots of time.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 26, 2015
torkaka:
. . . . . . .this thread has been endorsed by the blue blooded torkaka grin . . . . . . .wish all these brazilian hair attaching, Iphone using, sharwama eating and chewing gum chewing city big girls can visit this thread and see what a real woman is all about . . . . . . VERY IMPRESSED

Thank you sir
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by FarmTech(m): 11:42am On Apr 26, 2015
Catered4:

Oh aiit sir. I'm working on it sir. Thank you...
If u need help on the blog setup u can contact me, I have mine @Farmersjoint.com/blog

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 26, 2015
DExplorer1:
Some men to their wife, gonna be like. . . I think this woman needs to be productive (not only producing babies). LOL

@OP. I'm beginning to think all job seekers should find a skill in agriculture. Also, to business owners. . .investing could be a great idea as most ROI takes between 80-90% profit. I'm taking a path soon.

Exacrly sir. I'm having an interactive session with the jobless/idle youths out there soon and I will be putting them through the path of Agriculture.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 26, 2015
wristwatch:

Bro, just dump the gold digger abeg. The likes of OP is just 2 rare 2 come by nowadays.

Op more grease 2 your elbow. God bless your hussle and family.

I wish all these grubbing ladies can learn from OP. Perhaps their call may not be agriculture but like d white people always say that What is Worth doing @ all, is worth doing well.

Thank you sir.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by FarmTech(m): 11:52am On Apr 26, 2015
Catered4:

Awww. Please Let her be. Every ladies with their priorities in life...
If that's the only thing she knows, it's not a good priority. Whenever u can't buy those things for her, she will definitely get them elsewhere.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by DExplorer1: 11:59am On Apr 26, 2015
Catered4:

Exacrly sir. I'm having an interactive session with the jobless/idle youths out there soon and I will be putting them through the path of Agriculture.
This you have said is the definition of giving back. I'm impressed! It's obvious you have succeeded doing this and sharing your techniques may take few people away from the unemployment sector. Pls., make sure it's announced here and God bless your good heart including your husband for supporting you.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:
Good,the North can be rich through agriculture, I think the best way is for all Nigerians to come together and help one another,the issue of boko boys will be a thing of the past with our new general on the helm.

Woow,cow skin.. Mali is the capital of export and we take it for granted here.

One love Nigeria. Peace on earth.

Exactly sir

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
ugoezeik:
madam pls hw can I get ur contact or ur hubby own pls I wan mk u teach me dis biz

Hello sir,
Its on the thread sir.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
chyket:
Keep it up Madam,I love threads like this because it's educative,uplifting and encouraging.
It will also help a lot of unemployed Nigerians to refocus their minds from seeking employment to becoming an entrepreneur.

Exactly sir, Thank you.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
slimfit1:
I know half of this tomatoes would end up in the bin, why don't you package them in a sobo packet and store in a freezer blended.

My clients do that sir

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
GodMode:

The north is already rich, look at the amount products in her pictures then imagine the amount of farmers.

But, its just like the dog business.. All one needs is a male and female goat, cow/bull, donkey e.t.c and the business will boom..

My female dog gives birth to 6 puppies twice yearly..

Imagine having ranch with goats, bull, cows e.t.c.

This business will be very profitable in the south.. Cos there is abundance of grass and weed..

If south takes agriculture seriously... The north will go out of business.

Gbam
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
unpredictedone:
God bless you ma and ur hubby, I feel more determined and zealous after going through all your post and comments, now I have no reason for failure!

beside that, abeg make God no forget add hard work for my future wife ooo!

once again, GOD bless you and your family INJ

I say a big Amen to your prayers sir.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Manweysabi(m): 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
Catered4:

Lol, I hope to fix brazillian hair someday. There is time for everything and Gods time is the best.

You know what I'm talking about, Ma'am cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
bossGeh:
Nice thread Ma'am, God bless your hustle and family. Lots of opportunities out there especially in the agricultural sector but most youths wanna become oil workers, politicians etc.

Amen, Thank you sir.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
Liadi2:
I think we need to refer our girlfriend to this tread so that de can see Wat dere mate re doing

Lol
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
hamzeiy:

nawa oh...see d dimension ds wan carry d whole thing too...pple ar hia encouraging each other all you can get from this tread is how the north should go out of bizness nd who told you goats or cows giv birth like dogs...hmmm your ignorance has even ssid it all...bros..u go old die ur children go old..die and north wud still b in business...we have suffered hatered frm pple like you bt hia we are biger and stronger.....if d tin day pain you go hang ur self...

Sir, I dont think he is hating here. I think he is trying to encourage the youths in the south south, south east and south west to tapp into agriculture sir.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2015
suyamasta:
This is great! @Op tnx for sharing such useful and vital info! i am inspired to start something similar when am done with service

Thats good sir.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
jamace:
Good job. Success for your hustle, madam.

Thank you sir
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
gemiclem:
am from akwa ibom,my mum goes to kano to buy onions but she takes at least 10 litres if palm oil to sell there also,,,is it true that the northern part of Nigeria don't have palm oil?

They dont sir
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
GodMode:

gringringrin I'm not hating on the north..

If all you can get from my post is hatred then you have personal issues...

If most southerners (SW,SS,SE) go into agriculture..

The competition will increase and prices will fall then livestock products in the south will become cheap.

Hello sir,
Ive explained it all to him. Please dont be offended sir.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
delishpot:
OP, God bless your hussles o.

Amen o, Thank you sir
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
MnenaSadiku:
OP, thank you sooooo much for this thread. You are a blessing to your generation. Infact, I am greatly inspired. I'm based in Lagos & I know this is something I can do. I do not mind partnering with you, that is, if you don't mind.

You are welcome ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (31) (Reply)

Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) / Cattle Fattening/goat Farming/dairy farm For Small Holder Farmer, pix / How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.